Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Place Your Bets - A World Cup Betting Game

DanTheStripe

Place Your Bets

The aim of this topic is a simple game to play during the World Cup. Don't want to spend real money on bets? Do it here instead! I will offer you 100 "Credits" to bet on matches. As results come up, you may win or lose. The person with the most credits at the end of the tournament is the winner. You cannot fall below 10 credits, so that you can keep playing on. Minimum bet is 5 credits for any bet.

All Bet365 rules apply. Act as if I am the owner of Bet365 :P

I found myself unable to continue this topic and so the leadership has changed. Please place bets as normal. Thank you.

Brilliant idea. I had similar thoughts but couldn't figure out how to work it but you've got it spot on mate.

Cheers man. Saw it on a message board 4 years ago and thought I'd bring it here for this year's World Cup. :)

Do we have to look up the odds or can we just nominate something and you'll do the research?

I'll do the research but it'll be from when I see the odds myself. Hence odds might change over time.

25 credits on Australia to beat Chile and Tim Cahill to score. Not sure of the odds, probably pretty high

Unfortunately bet365 do not do score anytime and team to win. You can get Tim Cahill to score first and Australia to win at 30/1 which would return 775 credits (inc stake). Or, you can pick a correct scoreline and Cahill to score and I'll give you odds if you like.

I see ronaldo getting knocked out with injury or scoring no goals : 10 credits

Title of bet : match winner

team: Nigeria vs Iran

prediction: Nigerian win

wager: 90 credits

Updated once more. The deadline for betting is ONE HOUR before the match itself kicks off. Since Brazil vs Croatia is at 9pm (UK time), the cut off point is 8pm. :D Good luck!

25 credits on Australia to beat Chile and Tim Cahill to score. Not sure of the odds, probably pretty high

Unfortunately bet365 do not do score anytime and team to win. You can get Tim Cahill to score first and Australia to win at 30/1 which would return 775 credits (inc stake). Or, you can pick a correct scoreline and Cahill to score and I'll give you odds if you like.

Ok then, Tim Cahill to score first and Australia to win :P

Full time! Brazil win 3-1. anfieldsquirrel gets his bet correct!

Cracking!!

Slightly off topic - but I had £1 (real life) on Neymar first scorer and 3-1 Brazil! It paid out as first goal was OG! £56 back, lovely :P

10 C on Mexico-Cameroon both teams to score

You need to have a match winner with BTTS if that's what you're looking for.

Then DRAW and BTTS

Sure.

10 C on Mexico-Cameroon both teams to score

You need to have a match winner with BTTS if that's what you're looking for.

Then DRAW and BTTS

Sure.

My bad! You can have BTTS on its own. Sorry about that.