Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Intensive Training 2015 - *Released - 15/12/2014*

Dec

Atletico safe: turan (gives ødegaard a chance to shine though) and piazon instantly out for a month

Tiago upset

Toned down motivation, keep you posted

That's it though

As midfielders can often handle more and the variety in roles means unless you have an attacking role they will need some growth in this aspect. Yes a BWM does need tackling But then they need passing and dribbling too

Quick feedback on my first season testing IT:

Half season, few whiners (around 3 or 4) put 2 in technical training (lower motivation) and the rest on fitness training (yeah they deserve it lol).

However i got a lot of training injuries on the defenders. In the first 3 months injury took almost all of my defenders (one on 11 months, 2 on 1-2 months, and few smaller injuries occurs here and there). Since i already use the fitness regime for the whiner (sadly he had huge potential so i cant put him in fitness like the others) instead i lower the attacking to light. So far i just got 1 lesser injury after the adjustment. Didn't notice any decrease on passing, so i think it works at least as good as lowering motivation.

Anyway, is it possible to track current CA without IGE? Might give better insight on the regime tweaking if its possible.

Sorry I totally misread and thought you meant with the editor. Or you could get attributes for the key positions and work out a value for these and track this over time, or use the growth chart in a player's profile.

I actually found a way to reduce players's whining about the training intensity and injuries:

For a defender: Reduce Attacking or Motivational (Now be careful with this everything depends on your team's mentality and tactical roles)

For an Attacker: Reduce Defending to none or your Tactics to medium. (Again it all depends on your style of play)

PS: Been using it in Dortmund without injuries and any whining ;)

That works in theory but if you play a Target Man then they won't grow in aerial as that is trained by defensive.

Ikr Boss but look I already asked them about their style of play should affect their regimes!

Sorry I totally misread and thought you meant with the editor. Or you could get attributes for the key positions and work out a value for these and track this over time, or use the growth chart in a player's profile.

Yup this is what i did until i read Ashez's Youth Development post where the stats grow but not the CA.

Anyway the IT works really good in general and only few adjustment when you know your players will make it a lot better.

Any ideas why when I buy players who are already in 'world class' in terms of ability and although play well when look again they have dropped to 'international' ability? It is nothing to do with age and ability dropping as a result of this and on the contrary with intensive training and game time should be improving rather than droppong

Any ideas?

I am Real Madrid and makes no sense why if buy a player for example Bernat at left back who was world class when purchased but soon after goes to international ability but is playing regularly

Sorry I am actually Valencia in this example

I am Real Madrid and makes no sense why if buy a player for example Bernat at left back who was world class when purchased but soon after goes to international ability but is playing regularly

Sorry I am actually Valencia in this example

It's not clear what you're saying. What is international ability?

Never mind, I've seen you've posted something else

I am managing Forest Green in the Vanarama Conference. I cant keep my players fit. Most have around 10 stamina. They are not complaining about training but during games they drop to below 80% condition and by the next game they are not recovered.

I have a lot of loan players from higher divisions and the better they are the worse they struggle with recovering. Sometimes a player will get stuck at below 90% condition.

Training faciities are "average"

Have you tried this?

FINDING THE TRAINING TOO MUCH? If you are getting too many injuries/players unhappy try dropping motivational down one and letting us know how that helps please.

Have you tried this?

FINDING THE TRAINING TOO MUCH? If you are getting too many injuries/players unhappy try dropping motivational down one and letting us know how that helps please.

I have scaled back  training alot. This has shown improvement apart from one player who is complaining about training.

General training is now Fitness intense, def and mot medium, tactics and attacking light. I will continue to experiment. 

Even with that I am still getting to the next match and having to rotate my squad because players arent properly recovered with 90% condition by the next match. In other teams I have been able to play the same 11 every match.

Have you tried this?

I have scaled back  training alot. This has shown improvement apart from one player who is complaining about training.

General training is now Fitness intense, def and mot medium, tactics and attacking light. I will continue to experiment. 

Even with that I am still getting to the next match and having to rotate my squad because players arent properly recovered with 90% condition by the next match. In other teams I have been able to play the same 11 every match.

Honestly if I were you I'd start with a template of "medium" everything (minus goalkeeping) and then adjust as you please (For different positions). IT isn't going to work on a Conference team, it doesn't even generally work on 2nd tier teams (for me) without wrecking half the team.

Have you tried this?

I have got promoted from Vanarama Conference to League 2. I have the same training programme and facilities but suddenly all my players are fully recovered before each new game. Last season I regularly had to rotate half the team to avoid playing tired players. Mysterious!  I am enjoying the game though ^_^

Hi all iOS users with 6.1. I will be testing Intensive Training very soon to try and see how much each player can be pushed. As a good base could you please try 2014's and feedback here.

Thank you.

*Note* If you are in a serious save this may not be recommended. Do this at your own pre-caution.

I've started a new save with arsenal and implemented the intense traing. Only had to players complain, ozil & tielemans. I've had two serious injurys during traing, sanchez for 2 months and just now Èder Alvarez balanta for 2 months. It's only the 17th October in the game. It's nothing conclusive, just thought I would post it since there rather long injurys.

Hey Dec,

I'm not using IT this year but I've been using training regimes with the same overall intensity (if you apply points, 0 None, 1 Light, 2 Medium, 3 Intensive).

So far I haven't noticed any difference to how players react to IT, in fact I would say that players seem a bit less durable- I had Messi complaining when at full intensity in v6.1 whilst in v6.0 he just struggled to get back up to 100% (always sat at around ~95% to ~97%).

I also noticed with Adriano that he now can't seem to handle full intensity training either (he used to be fine)- the same seems to apply to Iniesta (he gets injured too quickly).

Then again it might just be bad luck as I've only tried it out on one save so far (and also worth noting is Barcelona starts with Excellent not Superb training facilities)