Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMHvibe's Book of Records

BatiGoal

I understand you UKF.

I admit the authenticity of a couple of these records may seem questionable but why bother I think. We have a friendly spirit going on here that's what counts, it's all in good fun.

Another option is to leave some of the 'unnecessary' records out. ;)

The old age one has an easy work around though, just show an image that proves the player has been at the club a while and has been important.

Godric's right of course it needed polishing but I'm really not good at these things.

I've just spent what felt like hours trying to give it a new look.

This is the best for now.

Suggestions welcome.

Cheers!

it looks very good!

Nice one Godric.

About time someone entered the most assists in a game.

As for most hat-tricks in a game. There's hardly any meat left on the bone there. It's unusual I give you that but you hardly see 3 or more in a game so there's no room for improvement I think. Awesome feat tho.

Book of Records Updated!

Cheers!

Nice records guys.

I'm a little in a hurry so I hope I didn't miss anything. Please double check and let me know if there's a record incorrect or missing.

Book of Records Updated!

Cheers!

The old age one has an easy work around though, just show an image that proves the player has been at the club a while and has been important.

There's a lot of ways to work around records... For example I'm sure someone will figure out how to beat my points total eventually, plus, you can easily sell, say Messi or some world class player to break the selling record. You can also overpay for a player to get the "buy" record, I could easily put it at the max bid but I'm not going to do that.

Other things aren't "fair", such as manager awards (only England has monthly awards) whilst it's easier to score more goals in a match in Brazil than in say Spain.

But then again, Bati wants to keep it simple and doesn't want to make it something that is TOO serious. And it should be noted that in real life records aren't really fair- for example, Messi has the most La Liga goals but Ronaldo has a higher goal to game ratio.

Messi has had longer in La Liga whilst Ronaldo has had less time, yet at the same time, Messi's goal to game ratio is dampened because he has played in La Liga for his entire career.

I do agree that it does seem as though some people are just going out and just trying to get a record, producing results that are unrealistic/suspicious. For me, I just like seeing some amazing performances- hats off to all the record holders :).

For me, I just like seeing some amazing performances- hats off to all the record holders :).

Same here. If I was to distinguish every record in every league It would become a book of records of several pages long.

Unless someone with more dedication wants to take over.

It's just a fun rivalry as far as I'm concerned. :)

First time trying to upload pics so here goes.
Firstly the excuses ;-). These are from the premiership which in my opinion is the most challenging league to play in.
Also there are screen shots on vibe that show some of these records are already beaten but they have not got round to posting here.

Highest scoring CL match

oqh6pP2.jpg

Most wins, most goals. Man look at that buying and selling, Wenger would be pleased with that business sense.
dt7yUWp.jpg

Most league wins, manager awards, cups, consecutive league wins

6d2Uznq.jpg

Player of the match awards

ZoPEMnN.jpg

international goals?????
XfhaCq2.jpg

Total goal 848 (4 for old club) Beast. Over 1k if adding in international goals.

XTMVOCq.jpg
qORcJHU.jpg

assists 316

a2cPovO.jpg

CL highest score.

qSEgkZD.jpg

Good lord, some major changes in the records book.

Biggest losers being Leecutler and UKFootballscore.

(at least they own(ed) records can't say that about myself anymore :) )

Well Done, Billy!

Quite a bunch and I added Most Int. goals.

PLS check and let me know if I missed or messed up anything.

Book of Records Updated!

Cheers!

That 101 isn't league goals though as it includes the SPSC and so on? :S

Glad someone spotted my intentional error :)

Thanks.

Book of Records Updated!

Cheers!

You're right Carlos but I intentionally ^_^ updated the wrong record to see if anyone's paying attention.

Of course Ashez is as sharp as a samurai sword and didn't take long to spot my ..intentional error.

You also missed the most appearances in a season ;)

So did you :P

Please let me know what record you're posting with your screenshot I can't go thru all those numbers ;)

Book of Records Updated!

Cheers!

Total Goals Scored - 1002

3IfwNlC.png

Total Assists Gained - 370

ZujuaWO.png

Goals Conceded - 5

QtbKWby.png

Goals In One Match - 9 - Removed the strikers name as i don't want it getting out yet.

X8DE4KM.jpg

Had a load more which were close or identical but i'm sure i'll get a few more in time :D