Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 The FMHVibe RPG Experience!

Ashez

Is there a way to receive a notification every time someone post sth here ? As I do not always see new messages...

Yes follow the topic. And if you want you can edit your notifications options so when you come on you'll have notifications if people have posted

Grave... Your selling the spoils of war amongst your brothers instead of sharing? Hmm next xp round your points go to teamwork! :P

As for the rest of the Lords.. Stay vigilant...

Is there a way to receive a notification every time someone post sth here ? As I do not always see new messages...

Yes follow the topic. And if you want you can edit your notifications options so when you come on you'll have notifications if people have posted

Thank you, never thought about it :)

Hi guys..

You've all been good to me ever since I was accepted into this family and that's..that's something haven't had a lot in my life.

Apparently DEC saw something in me and thought I could be an asset to which I'm ever so thankful.

Life in Vibe is so much better than the countless villages down South I've wandered thru as a young boy. Eventho I'm just 16 I had to stand on my own feet at a very young age. Never knew my parents and hardly knew the good people who looked after me when they were murdered by men on horses as I fled into the forest and never looked back.

From that moment on I decided I wanted to live the rest of my life as an Enforcer. I had no skill and no physical strength but the 9 years I spent wandering around all alone life thought me hard lessons and I took em all in. One by one. With all the hardships I've gone thru I can say I fear no Man, no Beast, no Devil! I die when I die but until then I've made it my mission to impose order on chaos, take back what belongs to me and enforce justice where there's none. I've learned to trust in people since I joined the Lords of Vibe and I'll repay the mutual trust till I breathe no air. Thank you for proving there's kindness in people if you meet the right souls and I'll continue the be the very best Enforcer I can be for you, for me, for my lost friends and for all the good souls.

BatiGoal

The story continuous 

The Lords have been spooked, anxiously looking over their shoulders for great evil they move forwards on their journey. What lies ahead you ask?

trJOauC.jpgNew opportunities to claim honor, lose and learn, that my friends lies ahead for the Lords. Care to make a guess how our Lords will fight through these battles?

The FMHVibe RPG Team

I'm sure I'll use Magic to con the ref into thinking Ashez used skill and was fouled, I know it sounds farfetched, then using my magical power of persuasion I'll covince the team that I'll take it! Even if I miss I just put a spell on the scoreboard, some say its a bug, I say its using my powers for the greater good of Vibe

I've had my prize possession stolen, been verbally abused and treated like some voodoo doll! This is not helpful! Pfft and to think people say Bale has it tough at Madrid! :P

:lol: :lol:

You guys crack me up.

As for the games, we have got to beat Solihull Moors. Whatever it takes.

I want to see everyone at the top of their game, if we all give our best we can beat these guys.

Anyone who scores against these cowards gets a gold coin.

Cheers!

And it will probably be me...

My goals:

- steal a yellow card (done)

- steal a red card

- steal a penalty ball

at the rate you're stealing, you might be banished to the dragao soon.

And it will probably be me...

My goals:

- steal a yellow card (done)

- steal a red card

- steal a penalty ball

Great idea, Grave, steal the refs cards and whistle as well so I can go my way freely in midfield :D

The FMHVibe RPG Experience

Season 1

November 

Part 1

Spirits in the camp were up apart from one confidence low member who we'll touch upon at a later date, after the previous month the company looked ahead with excitement for the battles to come! 

Main Sory

Harrogate (A)

Gollum's Report

9ypJuFy.jpg

The Battle

AuDLQbN.jpg

The Lord's of Vibe showed hart and soul within this battle but the warriors of the great gate progress with smiles as we see to our wounds.

5F7bjiG.jpg

6eVGjIo.jpg

p71ntzf.jpg

The Lords take the defeat on the chin but the fellowship continue to get on the back of Ashez who failed to kill off his opponent even though he had six killer strikers on target! Can things get any worse?

Chorley (H)

Gollem had wondered off again like he often does so we had to go into this encounter blind!

jd3sg6g.jpg

Vibe were victories! UK scores from the spot again while Mike gets a goal to win him man of the battle!

KCmlUGq.jpg

62uJw0P.jpgeYFfsW4.jpg

Side Quest

Hartlepool (A)

iEXsVNl.jpg

Another drawn battle but this time against the Hart of Pool, unfortunately this failure seems to fall on Ashez's shoulders again!

eSyMTeH.jpgLt3bHtA.jpgDfTWg99.jpg

A Rematch

After the drawn battle with Hartlepool the company decided to try again, however there was a difference this time as the Batigoal was feeling unable to battle.

f1PtEQn.jpg

He was constantly complaining of some mysterious illness which meant he was hardly able to move? Will he be able to shake this off in time for our next battle?

The Battle At Hand

03VQghc.jpg

After 90 mins of fighting the two couldn't be separated! Let's see if they can handle another thirty mins of our desire!

sVFzCjt.jpg

Still tied! 

Sudden Death!

E4qkFkq.jpg

Yes! The Lords of Vibe have done it again!! One on one we are untouchable!!

Our achievements spread like wild fire and we could hear the freshly made ballads being sung around the ground!

Xdf5uc1.jpg

The Mystery Of Batigoal The Enforcer!

The fellowship sung, danced and cheered with even Ashez getting in on the act but all was not well with Batigoal. His fever had picked up and his movement was still limited! What has happened to our midfield enforcer? 

While the good times continue for our Lords issues are starting to form, Ashez's confidence is a reason to worry but the mystery of Batigoal is where the saddening news lies..............

Nothing to worry about.

Just a suspension happens to the best of us.

;)

you can bet your balloons I will nail the guy who did this to me