Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 The FMHVibe RPG Experience!

Ashez

To be honest I'd be more worried that our BWM and APM are swapping places while the APM is our deepest midfielder! Lads start spending your points on positioning!

Thanks Prize, i feel somewhat better now :P.

Great you're feeling better Ashez. We need to max. our confidence and start our winning ways.

Go Lords !

Blunder.png

Bati your killing me here!!! My God I laughed so hard.

Lol what I find funny is that you decided to pass the ball to Prize when Ashez was clearly in a better position to score. Unless he made a Sprint in the midfield in the time it took Prize to recieve and center the ball lol!

Ashez specifically told us to pass him the ball in the 6-yard box otherwise his shots won't pass the goal line, or in this case the byline.

To be honest I'd be more worried that our BWM and APM are swapping places while the APM is our deepest midfielder! Lads start spending your points on positioning!

:D

I'm taking on several roles at once.

You do deserve credit tho you were right there where you needed to be. Seeing you walking into the right positions is encouraging.

Fellow guardians, behold who I found watching us from afar! A sage who claims he has the solution to Ashez' problems with lack of confidence. He speaks a weird dialect but I understand his name is Pandit Uttamdasji!

The FMHVibe RPG Experience

Season 1

November

Part 2

So as we make our way back on to the path of our main quest how will the Lord's fair?

Main Sory

AFC Flyde(H)

Gollum's Report

obiC3Ht.jpg

The Battle

pEvy7op.jpg

The Lord's of Vibe battled bravely an showed real hart and soul to help thier comrade in his time on need.

eMHHViK.jpg4hifjbU.jpgFkz21VL.jpg

The Lords finally seem to be clicking as a team an supporting one an other as the dark cloud that was hanging over them seem to have been somewhat lifted. Ashez Scores

Lowestoft(A)

Gollum's Report

g1sI0mE.jpg

The Battle

uP6EntA.jpg

After the success over AFC Flyde the spirit were high going in to the battle. This show as the team banded together as Lowestoft tried to gain the upper hand early on an their use of dark magic on Bati Goal which seemed to keep him out for the rest of the battle. The Lord's kept on fighting hard for thier fallen friend

rFmi3ON.jpgBRCNivN.jpgXNCovLE.jpgmDmlWw5.jpg

Bati Goal

1qCntov.jpg9LVHPqp.jpg

The game keeper seem to think that Bati was in the wrong an they see it that it was actually him performing an illegal spell on the opposition.

Gandolf Appealed

mM6XOUJ.jpg

They upheld the ban. However Bati seems to still be feeling the effects an seems to only be able to last half the training battle's how long will this effect last? Upon talking to a Necromancer they find out if could be a month with only half his stamina.

North Ferriby (H)

jqoRxpM.jpg

Another drawn battle but this time without Bati Goal in the field. The Lord's will take a positive away from this battle as Ashez seem to have hit some form!

xNqxAEF.jpgmbqaoLN.jpgmPJc0HJ.jpg

Side Quest

Matlock (H)

While talking to the Necromancer he told us of another treasure so we take a tour to find the first clue in Matlock awaiting us was a tribe of angry trolls. With Bati back in the team which only half stamina how would we fair?

Gollum's Report

RBKteQa.jpg

V9BEvI5.jpg

What a battle. Matlock gave as good as they got but the Lord were to strong in the end. Was also great to see Lee and PriZe getting their first goals! Lee also picking up an assist an Man of the Battle award

WvLLrWm.jpgP8bTIiL.jpgnkqBZ74.jpg

Ashez has started to score an the Lord have started to win battle's. Could this be a turning point in the quest? How will Bati Goal cope with half his stamina for a month? Find out soon..............

Some great hard-fought victories this month with an angry Ashez clearly finding his groove.

We need to keep this man angry to get the best out of him ;)

Well done from the team and I promise no more reds. Until Christmas. :)

Fantastic going! About time I starting pulling my finger out!

Shocking news with Bati though! Half stamina will really effect our battles for sure!

Competition Time

Ok so you all now have the opportunity to get a full upgrade for a full month of games.

This means you might look like this

LxvMsZA.jpg

For a whole month!!!

How to enter

You will need to download this Shortlist it is for slot 4. (Place in user data folder)

You will then need to select one player an create an iScout. If your unsure of how to do so look here.

The person with the biggest increase in overall stats wins.

Please post your links to your iScout on here to enter!

What an amazing prize :O

Although that prize is only for a month it's worth noting that you could earn bonus points to keep due to that upgrade :O

Good point I didn't put a deadline.

Let's say by the closing day is Saturday

To be fair I'm giving it ago as well. I want all them 20s

Aleksandar Boljevic

My effort! Only ever done 2 iScouts so hopefully its ok guys

Jack was this just one season with you as Manager? If I read it correctly?

If so just one season for everyone else!

Sorry lads I misread what Mike said I didn't manage him at all it was from my Juve save didn't realised they had to play for you. Null and Void

So you'd have to play a full season of the game just for this prize? No thanks guys don't have the time for it

Competition Time

Ok so you all now have the opportunity to get a full upgrade for a full month of games.

This means you might look like this

LxvMsZA.jpg

For a whole month!!!

How to enter

You will need to download this Shortlist it is for slot 4. (Place in user data folder)

You will then need to select one player an create an iScout. If your unsure of how to do so look here.

The person with the biggest increase in overall stats wins.

Please post your links to your iScout on here to enter!

wow! Amazing idea!

What screenshots do we have to provide ? (I mean at what dates ?)

You can do it at any point in a save just screenshot the day you buy them. Then after one season with you so we can see the improvement after one season under your management.

Oh great I thought we had to start a new game to do it! :)

How about what sort of activities would you guys enjoy? We've tried a few ideas which haven't gone down well so what do you want?

How about what sort of activities would you guys enjoy? We've tried a few ideas which haven't gone down well so what do you want?

To be brutally honest I think the ideas are OK the diversity is great and UKF's quiz sounds great too but I feel we and I mean the members of the team especially should do a little more to make it exciting.

Not just wait for an activity to pop about but just post extra stuff, ignite a little fire, a simple game analysis of some sort, a background on yourself or someone, there's plenty if one makes an effort.