Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 The FMHVibe RPG Experience!

Ashez

Enjoying reading this, despite never posting here.

I think Vibe will defeat Guiseley 1-0 and Tamworh 2-1.

A bit optimistic

Enjoying reading this, despite never posting here.

I think Vibe will defeat Guiseley 1-0 and Tamworh 2-1.

A bit optimistic

Thank you for the support it means a lot to know people not in the game are enjoying it.

Hope your predictions are right.

1 win 1 draw and 3 defeats.

one of the defeats will be by 4 goals.

bati will get sent off twice in 2 games.

and UKF will run circles around the linesman :P

but really, good luck guys !

1 win 1 draw and 3 defeats.

one of the defeats will be by 4 goals.

bati will get sent off twice in 2 games.

and UKF will run circles around the linesman :P

but really, good luck guys !

Thank you for the support WW.

Really appreciate it.

The games have been played. Update coming soon. Let see where our side quest can take us!

LOV 1-1 Guiseley

LOV 0-1 Stockport

LOV 1-0 Brackley

LOV 0-2 Tamworth

LOV 3-1 AFC Fylde

Maybe a bit optimistic  :D

I think we're on a little momentum tbh but agree on the FA loss.

As for the other 4.

vs Guiseley 2-1

vs. Brackley 1-0

vs. Tamworth 0-0

vs. AFC Fylde 1-0

Ashez with his terrible shooting skill will nick in 2 deflected goals. However, it'll take 26 replays and hours of debate before those goals are awarded to his name. Prize will score the third from a rebound after UKF's spotkick miss and I myself will have number four with a fine 35-yard drive. No replays needed on that one.

:D

My new improved movement will dazzle the full backs into submission while I dance into the moonlight(box) and score a fabulous curled effort into the keepers chest which he will then fumble into the net!

<-- it's the quiet ones you need to fear :lol:

We need captains of men, not mice!

My new improved movement will dazzle the full backs into submission while I dance into the moonlight(box) and score a fabulous curled effort into the keepers chest which he will then fumble into the net!

:lol: :lol:

@WW, I've upped my aggression. With my newly learnt anger management skills there's so way I'm going to be sent off.

;))

The FMHVibe RPG Experience

Season One

October

Part One

The players have improved over the previous games and we again need to head to battle during the month of October, the team has shared banter between themselves by describing the scalps they will take in the coming encounters but can they live up to their word?

Main Story

Guiseley (A)

Unfortunately our scout Gollem was caught up on his mission so we went into this game blind, we had been on decent form though so we went into the match high on confidence.

YBkXN1R.jpg

Yes! Ashez wins a penalty which UK The Magician casts into the netting with ease!

5dZsxaP.jpg

6TFmwpN.jpg

pOMUvnb.jpg

Side Quest

Stockport (H)

After a drawn battle our opponents allowed us to leave with our lives as we did they, we have to understand at this moment in time we can not slay every foe we walk into, however on the road ahead we stumbled across our scout Gollum who had excitedly told us about a group of merry men sitting around a campfire just a mile up the road, we didn't need much motivation to slay them as they relaxed.

SfNshda.jpg

The Battle

jdbUVIs.jpg

We sneaked up on the campfire and struck hard and fast, unfortunately the roadside warriors had better defenses than we imagined but we had the taste of blood in our mouths, we were willing to fight to the death! After what seemed like a life time of battle the opposition ran into the forest and with Grave's mighty battle call we followed!

NkkpfSA.jpg

lgR2GQG.jpg

aQvBMz8.jpg

The battle Continues

We chased and chased and we could see our opponents start to tire, but a wrong turn by their leader led them into a dead end in which our battle commenced.

CPY8gFs.jpg

For a hour and a half our weapons clanged and our bodies wept with blood and sweat but their was no ending this battle, both of us wanted to succeed in our journey and neither of us was willing to throw in the towel.

In the end the Captain of the Lords thrown down his sword and bellowed a suggestion to the tiring mob staggering around him, the captain suggested a series of trails in which the winner would be who's company could win the most one on one duels out of five! Both leaders of their respective companies agreed and with that the battle commenced!

XQocFeN.jpg

The Lords of done the business! Scott lost his brawl but it was nothing but a scratch as his company move on to the next skirmish!

kULqs2c.jpg

6ypLohs.jpg

D9Sgcgb.jpg

lJyf69L.jpg

The adventure continues.......

Thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment.

(Sorry it's not a full update but we're all rather short on time tonight and we wanted to get something out)

An update with no losses. :)

Massive result vs Stockport and playing an extra round in the FA Cup will be an invaluable experience for our boys.

We're showing good team performances as of late.

Thanks for the update and well done on the allocation of XP's everyone.

What's going on with all the early injuries to the opponents? Crazy!

Bet the first half in the replay was 'one for the fans - 1 shot, none on target and no corners!

Great results though. Keep it up mighty warriors!

The injuries is something we are also wondering about, it's either Bati's iffy tackling or some really random IGE related bug but so far it's only effected cup games :S.

Anyway thanks for the comments :D

Competition Time

After the Lords of Vibe had defeated Stockport in the one v one duels the company took rest at the Sega Inn so Scott The Rogue could tend to his injuries. While the bandages were being cut and the wounds were being stitched the fellowship started to wonder what perils lay ahead as they continue on there way to Brackley to take on another feared group of outlaws and bandits.

Hello Vibe and welcome to a competition round, in this round the member who posts the best story connecting our Stockport victory to our match with Brackley will earn bonus experience! Remember this is an RPG and these are the elements we are looking for to glue together the matches! Be sure to enter as to improve the team you must improve yourself! Will UK continue to be our main man or will someone else step up and improve the team? You have until tomorrow night so get creative, we look forward to your posts! (Post in this thread).

Thanks

The FMHVibe RPG Team

The trek from Stockportshire to Brackley Village would be a long and noble one, while the peasants of Vibe praised the Lords with the effects during the Battle of Stockport, the Lords themselves were preparing, were focused on greater things ahead.

The Magician was basking in his goalscoring prowess and his pace was undeniable. The Lords nearly took part in a friendly race of what would become the 110m Hurdles but instead of the Hurdles of 2015 they used Cattle, Scott was quietly confident. This was stopped abruptly by the King as he bellowed!

"We brought Victory today! But Saturday brings yet another battle! We need to be ready! We need to be prepared! We must rest for we needed extra time to defeat the soldiers of Stockportshire! For we will not just be pushed to the side and go quietly into the night!! As we enter new arenas we encounter new problems, new enemies, new surroundings! We will bind together to provide our town with the points they need to stay alive. Tonight we celebrate! But tomorrow we FIGHT!!!"

Huge appaluse and cheering ensued throughout the convoy of Horses and Men!

Interesting stuff! So who's willing to cross swords with UK for this almighty prize?

Guys, put some effort into it. I'm the only guy getting yellow cards!

Only because you keep pick pocketing the ref haha

Interesting stuff! So who's willing to cross swords with UK for this almighty prize?

Guys, put some effort into it. I'm the only guy getting yellow cards!

Only because you keep pick pocketing the ref haha

Your pick pocket skill has increased by 1 ☺

Hope you don't get a red card anytime soon or there may be consequences!

Nice work UK!

Stockport has been defeated and the eleven Lords continue their way up North. There's no time to tend to their wounds or stop for sleep as news travels fast in these highlands and The Lords want to give the much larger army of Brackley no time to prepare for battle.

Captain Dec had sent a scout to find out what Brackley's position was a day prior to the Slaughter of Stockport accepting nothing short of a victory and was a day later confronted with the news of Vibe's next prey. Fully expecting a tactical edge for the fruits of his planning he was amazed to learn that the warriors of Brackley were men of great bravery and preparing to fight the Lords to the death.

No longer beholding a tactical advantage added to Brackley's every intention to overwhelm the Lords by sheer numbers time was running out for an ultimate survival strategy.

With the Pass of Brackley in sight The Lords came together for a few last tactical words from The Captain. Iron cups were filled with wine and gahthered for a loud CHEERS, emptied and followed by The Lords' notorious warcry.

Only a couple miles from The Castle of Brackley darkness started to fall and The Lords were unfazed by the mission ahead. Dec spoke the final words before battle:"Bring down that castle!" ..........

brackley.png

Battle of Brackley