Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 The FMHVibe RPG Experience!

Ashez

Nice readings from you guys :D I think it is too late now, but anyway I do not think my English would be good enough to write a text as well as yours! :)

This is open until the next update which will be tomorrow, feel free to have ago as you have nothing to lose but everything to gain :D.

Nice readings from you guys :D I think it is too late now, but anyway I do not think my English would be good enough to write a text as well as yours! :)

Poor excuse :P I also struggle to find the right words at times.

Besides, as Ashez pointed out, lots to gain zip to lose.. (other than a couple seconds of humiliation)

So will there be others "challenges" like that ? :D

We have a few things up our sleeves ;), the more people get involved though the more motivation there is for us to try such ideas :).

So will there be others "challenges" like that ? :D

We have a few things up our sleeves ;), the more people get involved though the more motivation there is for us to try such ideas :).

Ok, I hope it will work :)

I think you has already thought about it but why wouldn't you add a new player in the team every transfer period? :)

Because that would limit game time to someone and hinder their EX growth, this is why we have no subs and based the project on an eleven. Even if we just included subs it would make it somewhat uneven due to the system we have in place as someone could gain more points coming of the bench than someone playing the full 90.

The FMHVibe RPG Experience

Season One

October

Part Two

High on adrenaline of defeating the mighty Lords of Stockport, we find our Lords recuperating and preparing themselves for any new adventure they stumble upon. Their spirits where high due to their recents success, and the Lords couldn't stop and just wonder, would this be their first victories month?

Main Story

Brackley (A)

Gollum was once again sent on scouting mission for lucrative treasure further up the trail since the Lords were pretty confident about themselves. Their decision wasn't the wisest 

1mDQ7Se.jpg

Clearly the lessons of battle are forming a tight bond between our Lords, but the missing scout report of Gollum cost the Lords dearly as they failed to make a decisive move.

Ut2c0U3.jpgwvH3igr.jpg

Main Story

Tamworth (A)

Frustrated, angry, scared, puzzled you could read the emotions on the faces of the tired Lords. How was this possible, losing a battle while clearly having the upper hand? 

As it started to rain the Lords searched for refuge in a tavern at Tamworth to rest their bones. Little did they know that evil was lurking in this warm and on the eye peaceful tavern.

jOrpFrx.jpg

The Lords where caught by surprise but they escape this deathtrap setup by the Evil monks of Tamworth without any casualties. Although not slaying the evil monks, the reward of living to fight another day was well worth it.

g9vRSJ3.jpgg9vRSJ3.jpgs5H6BAm.jpg

Side Quest

Margate (H)

As the lords stormed in too the night up north and getting as far as possible of the wretched monks, they where joined once again by there scout Gollum. Gollum brought back an interesting story...

Gollum's Report

u9P0JNW.jpg

Up north was the magical Margate, which was rumored to hold a treasure guarded by the undead. As they all listened to the story of  Gollum, Gandalf decided  this was the opportunity to test the Lords skills further and if the Lords succeeded in slaying the undead of Margate, this might even bring them closer to a mysterious cup.

The battle of Margate

PEi4RzC.jpg

With Gollum his information the Lords where victorious! As Prize made a clinical strike early on in the battle, the undead fought back! Throwing everything they had on the Lords, UKfootball managed to use his speed and beheaded the undead General. The Lords were victorious!!!!

AgK9Y2R.jpgQ3YCGpx.jpgLqpKU7S.jpg

The journey continues

It has been a hell of a journey so far for the Lords. They started out as a young adventures group, but slowly the are turning in battle hardend adventures. Although it felt if they where traveling for years already, their journey just started. As the fell a sleep that night, Gollum and Gandalf looked back on the battles so far

YB3mtwo.jpg

Although it didn't seem like much of an achievement Gollum and Gandalf smiled at each other, the Lords where growing and becoming stronger. As Gollum and Gandalf closed their eyes as well and we leave our Lords for their rest, a disturbance in the pool of Hartle was rising...

rvaWN5A.jpg

Thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment.

Anyone else feeling creative?

Lords time is limited to get that much needed XP bonus? Somebody dares to challenge your fellow lords???? ;-)

There's every reason to suspect our Magician UKF has put a spell on our fellow Lords' keyboards.

He ought to be disqualified and I declared winner of this challenge.

:)

Fantastic stuff. Another Cup victory.

And some nice ratings from the team.

btw I correctly predicted the score vs Tamworth you might wanna take that into consideration when handing out the next batch of XP's ;)

Because that would limit game time to someone and hinder their EX growth, this is why we have no subs and based the project on an eleven. Even if we just included subs it would make it somewhat uneven due to the system we have in place as someone could gain more points coming of the bench than someone playing the full 90.

Yes, good point, you're right!

Nice victory :D Happy to see that I made my first assist :D

Lol all those injuries to opponents! I am positive it is Bati! Can't beat them better injure them right Bati? :) There is the impact I was talking about lol

Lol all those injuries to opponents! I am positive it is Bati! Can't beat them better injure them right Bati? :) There is the impact I was talking about lol

When the ref's not looking :rolleyes:

Experience Time!

Another month has passed the mighty fellow of Vibe has earn't some points to spend! We held a competition last round to see who could post the best creative writing involving our campaign and after much debate i'm delighted to announce Batigoal as our winner! It was a tight dual but Batigoal The Enforcer was just to strong for our nimble Magician of the wings UKFootballScore, thanks to his win Batigoal has earn't a whopping two bonus points (two members took part so two points, i told you it would benefit us if more people got involved :P). However thanks to his fine goal scoring feats during this career so far we have decided to gift UK two bonus points in an attempt to continue his fine form!

Points To Spend

Grave - 1

FMHAber - 2

Lee - 2

Vcad - 1

Batigoal - 4

Mike - 2

Scott - 2

UKFS - 3

Prize - 2

Ashez - 2

Batigoal is the run away earner this month thanks to his extra training while UK continues his fine form, our wing backs are a cause for concern though!

The fellowship has been told they have 24 hours to spend these points, if they fail to do so within the time limit the manager of the company will be forced to spend them for him! Remember the process for spending these points is to PM Mike but as always i'd love to see how you spend them in this thread so make sure you leave a comment. 

Until our journey continues

The FMHVibe RPG Team.

I've gone for massive impacts at a time rather than teeny weenies of increases all over the place.

There's a BW Beast in CM in the making.

All XP's on tackling :D

Will you be in the right position to make the tackles though?

This hasn't left my mind.

I've addressed your concern with my newly earned XP's.

:lol: