Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Indian Super League 1.00 [Android/iOS]

vcadu92

1425774227-f1c25e60c423948d1c2cb673427b9

Hello mans of Football Manager Handheld!

I am very happy to present you the project I worked on for months : the Indian Super League !!

It is finally playable on FMH and I hope you will like it!

Including :

- The 8 teams of ISL (playable)

- 30 Indians teams

- Hundreds of new players

- Indian Super League (+ Finals), Federation Cup playable

- Logo for ISL, ISL Teams and Marquee players

- India playable (only friendly)

- Bonus : Uzbekistan, China, Thailand, Iran playable

How to install :

- iOS : put fm_save1.dat in the save folder.

- Android : Using Airdroid : put "australia" folder in fmh2015_data/data/database but do not forget to make a back up before. You can also play with the save by putting it in fmh2015_data/save.

-Faces : Choose your device's size and put players folder in fmh2015_data/logos_android.

-Logos : Almost the same.

Notes : Very important

- I have met a major issue with Mumbai City FC and FC Goa. Therefore the database file does not include 12 players that should be in included Fredrik Ljungberg, Robert Pirès, Nicolas Anelka. However these 12 players are in the save file.

- I am sorry but saves needs IGE and multileague. I will soon post a save which does not require them.

- Do not mind about Bengaluru FC and Mohun Bagan in setup screen, they are not playable in the game.

- Unable quick start and play in English.

About the save file :

You will be Luke Evacrenst, an English manager unemployed. Apply for the team you want, or choose the team you want with jay's save editor. By the way, Luke Evacrenst is not real, it is the anagram of an English player. Who will find who is this player ? The save loads Australian, English, French and German leagues.

This is the first update. A new one will come with fixed bugs. Therefore if you see something which is not normal, please tell me in this topic.

Special thanks to jaymarvel and his Pre-Game Editor.

Download :

http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/files/file/773-indian-super-league-androidios/

Screenshots :

1425155863-2015-02-28-21-22-49.png

1425155863-2015-02-28-21-23-41.png

1425155865-2015-02-28-21-24-05.png

1425155865-2015-02-28-21-24-27.png

1425155862-2015-02-28-21-25-00.png

1425155861-2015-02-28-21-25-24.png

1425155865-2015-02-28-21-25-51.png

ENJOY !

:)

Is there a way of getting the players into the game without deleating all the Australian teams

Australian teams are still in the game so are Australian players :)

Brilliant Work!

Thank you ! :)

Can u make Indonesia Super League? :)

I spent months on this project, I am not ready to do a such project again ;) 

How can i backup?

Just simply go onto the database I.E Australia and copy the database and move it to another location on your phone/SD card

How can i backup?

Just simply go onto the database I.E Australia and copy the database and move it to another location on your phone/SD card

Thank you for answering. I would add, do the same thing with your save file if you use the save.

hi admin...I cannot find indian players in my reserves?....and also how yhe league occur in australia... is it in india know?

hi admin...I cannot find indian players in my reserves?....and also how yhe league occur in australia... is it in india know?

There is no way to make the greyed out reserve player Indian I'm afraid.

Unfortunately no...

It could. Add reserve team in game and move it to India. Then the gray name player in reserve team will be indian.

Unfortunately no...

It could. Add reserve team in game and move it to India. Then the gray name player in reserve team will be indian.

So if your creating the Argentina league to get greyed out reserves grey,would you create each team a reserve team and have nationality Argentinian?