Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FmhVibe Nation - [Sneak Preview Screens Up] - Creation Completed

Kyle

cause u didnt give me link to a image so ur using the ingame default badge but im gonna see if i can make u one tho

Well well well all I know is that I am having a hard luck nowadays so I don't reckon that my team will make up in the first division!!

This will be awesome. I send him the sequences he asked for. Totally random. I hope I didn't shoot myself in the foot lol

Yess first division :D

Btw Kyle we could have a "B" team??

Oh nvm just read that it will be random!

all of u have B teams so the ones that didnt get into the leagues will be in the non leagues example evostik premier etc and also in Other teams, u all will see once im done :)

all of u have B teams so the ones that didnt get into the leagues will be in the non leagues example evostik premier etc and also in Other teams, u all will see once im done :)
Waiting for it eagerly ;)

Tier 3 are you kidding me :P

A good day to cry hard :P

Lovely! :D

I'm so in love with my badge, great work Kyle :D.

Samsung league one ! Haha I have many homework :) . btw, when it can start kyle?

Just barely made the cut and I selected the numbers!! lol Cant wait to dominate the Super League.

ok european places draw , need someone to pick 3 numbers between 1 to 3 randomly please( for UEFA Champions League Spot and 2x UEFA Europa League Spots (between Dec/Ashez and Me), also need someone to pick 1 number between 4 - 10 for the last UEFA Europa League Spot. (for the rest of the teams in Adidas Super League)

3-1-2

oh my thx lol u gave me the champions league spot lol

UEFA Champions League

York Knights - (Kyle) - (2nd Qualifying Round)

UEFA Europa League

Sporting Clube Dec - (Dec) - (2nd Qualifying Round)

Gotham City Rogues - (Ashez) - (2nd Qualifying Round)

Danchester United - (DanTheStripe) - (1st Qualifying Round)

lol Your Welcomed bro jaja. Now what players will we have in our squads?

for players , the teams u replace u will keep the current players already in the team so for exmaple if ur team replaced dundee u will keep dundees players. i will be doing something else too where everyone gets to draft pick 3 to 4 players and yes any players so someone could pick messi etc, but the draft hasnt started yet and it will be given a deadline so if ppl didnt pick any players from the deadline date they will miss out on new players. anyone who picks players now before the draft will be ignored... when the draft starts everyone will know... i may use a PM feature.and with the PM u will be given a time limit to respond or u will miss out.