Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH2015 Chairman Game [January 2015]

UKFootballScore

Can everyone make sure your reading the rules! You cant offer MORE money a sponsor is offering how much they will pay you and wont accept a deal where they pay more will they! Just pay attention its getting annoying lads

220px-Parma_FC_logo.png

Parma FC Seal Two More Transfers

Parma F.C's chairman has bought two more players, and has made it known that they might be the last activity that will happen from Parma.

433521_john_souttar_1.jpg

The first signing out of the two is Dundee United center back, John Souttar. FIV has rumored to have bought him for 2 million, and in the press conference, he made positive comments about him:

"Souttar is a brilliant young center back, exactly what Parma needs. He is a gem for the future as [Parma] look to strengthen their squad, I think that we will be able to compete in Champions League next season if we can get a spot, but for now, we will look to face Juventus, Roma, Napoli, and the two Milans domestically"

Nicandro_Breeveld.jpg

The second of the two is Steaua man, Nicandro Breeveld. The 27-year old midfielder is a good all-round player with the ability to play deep, the fee is believed to have been 687,500, and Breeveld looks to be a good player for the Parma side. These are the comments that FIV made during the press conference:

Reporter: "What do you think of your new signing, Nicandro Breeveld? You already have some quality players in the center, so why would you even consider buying him?"

FIV: "First of all, every player in my squad is special and has a part. Second of all, the players in the midfield area are more suited to playing creative roles, so I looked for a tackler and Breeveld seemed to have the right mind-set and ability to fulfill that area."

After that press conference, FIV issued a statement that Biabiany may leave for a good sum if FIV agrees, but he says it's more than likely that he will reject it. He also expresses interest in hiring a new manager over Donadoni in the near future.

Jedinak Signs With Southampton

fFm1C2W.jpg

Crystal Palace and Australian captain Mile Jedinak has today announced he has signed with Southampton. The transfer fee has been announced as £1m pounds by chairman Dirtboy, who stated that he was very happy to welcome Jedinak to the club.

dygvqkR.jpg

"As an Australian myself it's always nice to buy a fellow Aussie, and you may see a couple more in this window. But in all honesty Jedinak's a good player. Hopefully we can have kind of a feeder club relationship with Crystal Palace, once they go down of course."

Ok lads I'm going to set a deadline on the first phase!

TODAY AT 10am!!!

So JUST TWO HOURS LEFT TO GET YOUR OFFERS IN!!

Yea mate have you checked my PM??

Leeds Untied News

Leeds United have called a press conference at around about 1pm today

There are rumours that with the unrest that came with the new ownership bought to the club last time round Redfearn has resigned from the club on Friday night.

We have not received a press release stating this from the new Leeds United owner so it is just speculation for the time being.

Mr Sandland himself will be leading the press conference which we can only assume is to clear up the unofficial rumors coming out of Elland Road.

More news to follow....

6aMpSXG.jpg

As the newly appointed chairman of the club, I would like to announce that this players will not be in my club plans for this season as we find them inexperienced. They have much more to offer playing in another club than playing for us at the moment. I would also like to recall back Casemiro and Cheryshev back to the club as backup players.

The Players available for loan are:

Alvaro

Ascensio

Pacheco (Can be sold/ Optioned to buy)

Llorente (Can be sold/ Optioned to buy)

Jaime (Can be sold/ Optioned to buy)

Rodriguez (Can be sold/ Optioned to buy)

Mascarell (Can be sold/ Optioned to buy)

Aguza (Can be sold/ Optioned to buy)

De Tomas (Can be sold/ Optioned to buy)

Lucas (Can be sold/ Optioned to buy)

Medran (Can be sold/ Optioned to buy)

Do note that the availability for any of our squad member depends on the transfer offer that you have offered. No one is save in Real Madrid.

We are interested in buying a striker, so if you have unwanted players around your club. Please inform us

As for that I'm awaiting your PMs.

Heil Hydra

6aMpSXG.jpg

As the newly appointed chairman of the club, I would like to announce that this players will not be in my club plans for this season as we find them inexperienced. They have much more to offer playing in another club than playing for us at the moment. I would also like to recall back Casemiro and Cheryshev back to the club as backup players.

Alvaro

Ascensio

Do note that the availability for any of our squad member depends on the transfer offer that you have offered. No one is save in Real Madrid.

We are interested in buying a striker, so if you have unwanted players around your club. Please inform us

Heil Hydra

Is that Rodriguez James or Jese?

6aMpSXG.jpg

Alvaro

Ascensio

Heil Hydra

Is that Rodriguez James or Jese?

its neither one. It's Jose

Ok lads I'm going to set a deadline on the first phase!

TODAY AT 10am!!!

So JUST TWO HOURS LEFT TO GET YOUR OFFERS IN!!

What!! That's not fair I've been at work since 7 and I have missed out :(

Leeds United Press Conference

OCmUJrd.jpg

Sandland: Thank you for joining us here as all of you may have heard rumours flying around about our management team so I have called this press conference to clear up a few thing today as well as to announce some news as well.

Ok so first of all I would like to confirm that Neil Redfearn has stepped down as Manager of Leeds United with effect as of last Wednesday. I held talk with him over the Thursday an the Friday to try to keep hold of him, but he said "his heart wasn't in it after the Cellino era"

With that in mind myself an the other Direction had to move fast in getting a manager in before the start of the season.

So we are here today to also announce out new manager!

eRHw5bm.jpg

Alot of you will have heard the rumours around Mr Wenger job being unstable at Arsenal for some time now am he decided to leave before he was pushed.

We contacted Mr Wenger a soon as we heard the news he was thinking of leaving Arsenal to see if he was interested in the project we have here at Leeds. To be honest I was suprised myself when he said it was just the challenge he was looking for an sounded like his philosophy would suit the project of building our youth system.

Wenger: I am really happy to be here at Leeds. It is a huge club with massive potential an one of the most loyal fan bases I know. They have been through some tough times recently but with the new owners an myself on board I hope they see this a much more stable an well planed out project to take Leeds back to where they belong.

Sandland: As well as that massive announcement we also have a few more player to reveal today.

We have Josh Sims, Sam Gallagher and James McCarthy all joining on loan for one season from Southampton. I would like to thank Southampton Chairman Dirtboy for his co-operation

We also have
Vadala from Boca for 15k
Ikone from PSG for 17.5k and
Barker joining from Manchester City for 300k

That concludes the press conference if you have any questions you may address my PR team

City News

Manchester City linked with big money move for Real Madrid star player, James Rodriguez. The Colombian starlet are heavily link with the England rich team. Manchester City chairman had been seen arriving in Madrid to hold a discuss with Real Madrid, as well as the player himself. Report suggested that this move will involve several unwanted players of Manchester City. Real Madrid which needs to install a new striker are interested with Stevan Jovetic, and hope to get him as a part exchange deal for James. Will the Colombian starlet really move to Manchester City? City News will give you any update about this mega transfer. Stay tuned.

james-rodriguez-golden-boot-620.jpg

City News

Manchester City linked with big money move for Real Madrid star player, James Rodriguez. The Colombian starlet are heavily link with the England rich team. Manchester City chairman had been seen arriving in Madrid to hold a discuss with Real Madrid, as well as the player himself. Report suggested that this move will involve several unwanted players of Manchester City. Real Madrid which needs to install a new striker are interested with Stevan Jovetic, and hope to get him as a part exchange deal for James. Will the Colombian starlet really move to Manchester City? City News will give you any update about this mega transfer. Stay tuned.

Will cost over £100 mill for James

wait who is managing Boca?? How can you buy players from AI controlled teams?

It's in the rules.

You have 2 transfers from none controlled teams but it's 2.5× their value

So I the players in game value is 5k you would have to pay 15k to get the player.

But you only have 2 an it come out of your 3 million.

I see thanks for the clarification. Totally missed that part.

Red Devil Insider

June 17

Manchester United,

Today Manchester United has put Victor Valdez and Ander Linngard on transfer. The club also stated it is looking to negotiate a swap deal preferably for a central defender or Central Midfielder.

I see thanks for the clarification. Totally missed that part.

Red Devil Insider

June 17

Manchester United,

Today Manchester United has put Victor Valdez and Ander Linngard on transfer. The club also stated it is looking to negotiate a swap deal preferably for a central defender or Central Midfielder.

I would sign lindegaard but i dont have anyone to sell that would be of your quality

City News

Will cost over £100 mill for James
I am pretty sure it will be a huge exchange offer ;)

Newcastle News

Newcaatle United have announced the signing of the very highly rated Luka Jovic he is one for the future but he is tipped for very big things,Newcastle manager Diego Simeone had this to say

"I am delighted to have Luka at the team he is a player I tried to get whilst I was in Spain but it never materialised,to have him at Newcastle and in the premier league is a massive coup for the club and everyone involved in the deal"

So there you have it Newcastle make their first signing bringing in Luka Jovic at a minimal fee of £2.5 Mill.

Right lads been busy last two days you've had time to put in your offers for the first phase of Sponsorship and I'll post the results of that one tonight and tomorrow will be the rest of the offers!

Right lads been busy last two days you've had time to put in your offers for the first phase of Sponsorship and I'll post the results of that one tonight and tomorrow will be the rest of the offers!

I.was at work and didn't have Internet and missed out :(

Its been up since Saturday lad

First Batch of deals

Winner: Liverpool (Cam090)

EE - £99,000 pm

Phone Company

100 Hoardings, x1 Shirt

Winner: Southampton (dirtboy)

Slazenger - £75,000 pm

Sports Manufacturing

100 Hoardings, x1 Shirt

Winner: Real Madrid (Avnetzger)

Samsung - £375,000 pm

Product Manufacturing

250 Hoardings, Stadium

Winner: Chelsea (5H4K3)

Tetley Tea - £350,000 pm

Food Manufacturing

300 Hoardings

Winner: Southampton (dirtboy)

cBeebies - £150,000 pm

Television

Stadium

Winner: Borussia Dortmund (ArcoDW)

Sky Sports - £950,000

Television

750 Hoardings, x2 Shirt, Stadium

Winner: Real Madrid (Aventzger)

Fanta - £325,000 pm

Food Manufacturing

400 Hoardings, Stadium

Winner: Leeds United (JustM1kePlays)

Canon - £450,000 pm

Product Manufacturing

250 Hoardings, x1 Shirt

Winner: NO OFFERS

Morrisons - £800,000 pm

Supermarket

600 Hoardings, x1 Shirt

Virgin Media - £96,000 pm

Television

250 Hoardings, x1 Shirt

Halfords - £325,000 pm

Retail Store

Stadium, x2 Shirt

Winner: Liverpool (Cam090)

Etihad Airways - £200,000 pm

Airline

Stadium, x2 Shirt

I will work out what this all means to what people have left to fill later

Sponsorship Offers!

Here we go!

You guys should know how it works from,previous posts so no need to explain!

Each Deal can only be used once only 1 winner per deal.

Easiest way to look at it is whoever bids less wins it then receives what they offered per month then all your deals are added up and that's your monthly Cash Flow!

So if I secure 2 deals

one with 100 hoardings costing £100,000

and one with 250 hoardings costing £300,000

I'd be receiving £400,000 a month with 350 hoardings filled.

You don't HAVE to fill your stadium but you'd be making less than you could be.

You send in your offers to me via PM just Stating the Company and your offer just remember you might offer the least and win it but be careful not to to too low so you end up filling your stadium and only getting a small amount! Offers must be less than or equal to what they are offering not higher!

First Batch of deals

EE - £250,000

Phone Company

100 Hoardings, x1 Shirt

Slazenger - £100,000

Sports Manufacturing

100 Hoardings, x1 Shirt

Samsung - £750,000

Product Manufacturing

250 Hoardings, Stadium

Tetley Tea - £400,000

Food Manufacturing