Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 FMH2015 Chairman Game [January 2015]

UKFootballScore

No you posted this morning saying the deadline was 10am but I was at work at 7

There is always Morrisons

I'm more old school Mike now Kwik Save would be epic,the ultra cheap food retailer :P

Liverpool - Cam090

Hoardings Available: 460

Hoardings Filled: 100(EE)

Home Shirt: Etihad

Away Shirt: Etihad

Stadium: Etihad

Total Income per Month: £299,000

Real Madrid - Aventzger

Hoardings Available: 810

Hoardings Filled: 250(Samsung), 400(Fanta), 160(Virgin Media) = 810

Home Shirt: Halfords

Away Shirt: Halfords

Stadium: Halfords

Total Income per Month: £1,121,000

Chelsea - 5H4K3

Hoardings Available: 420

Hoardings Filled: 300(Tetley)

Home Shirt: NONE

Away Shirt: NONE

Stadium: NONE

Total Income per Month: £370,000

Borussia Dortmund - ArcoDW

Hoardings Available: 810

Hoardings Filled: 750(Sky Sports)

Home Shirt: Sky Sports

Away Shirt: Sky Sports

Stadium: Sky Sports

Total Income per Month: £950,000

Southampton - dirtboy

Hoardings Available: 330

Hoardings Filled: 100(Slazenger)

Home Shirt: Slazenger

Stadium: CBeebies

Total Income per Month: £225,000

Leeds United - JustM1kePlays

Hoardings Available: 410

Hoardings Filled: 250(Canon)

Home Shirt: Canon

Stadium: NONE

Total Income per Month: £450,000

So we have our first team to fill everything! Real Madrid and Aventzger have no more space for Sponsorship!

Taking home a cool £1,121,000 per month should help them a lot!

Who can better that??

ArcoDW very nearly filled his allocation with Sky Sports! Only 60 Hoardings left to fill how much can he get out of companies for his space?

Only 6 Chairman have managed to fill anything! Can the rest benefit from being patient and get better deals!

yea that's why I was relieved when I didn't get it. 1900 for almost all my hoardings my stadium and my two shirts? I think I can get better separate deals. :)

I am thinking about making them reach a million not a problem ;) Btw that's awkward that I only made one bid for Sky Sports :D

Besides with the AI transfer rules it will take anyone a decent 24 months to get a decent player :D

He's still got a bit left to fill and there will be small hoardings deals of 50's, 10's, and even some 5's to help get teams that little bit more

Jack my bid was for £950,000 I am only getting £750,000.

City News

As James Rodriguez is close to sign for Manchester City, City are keen to offload a few players to pass the Financial Fair-Play Rule. City Chairman had just announce that James Milner, Sagna and Samir Nasri are all transfer listed and he is ready to hear offers from any club. There's rumor spreading around that England international James Milner is keen to go back to his old club, Leeds United. Manchester City chairman had stated that he is happy to receive any reasonable offer. 

bX7UWfe.png

Breaking News: Marco Van Ginkel signs for Borussia Dortmund for a season

Recent news came from Westphalia about the signing for Marco Van Ginkel for a season from parent club Chelsea for an undisclosed amount.

Manager Antonio Conte made the statement "I am glad that we could come up to deal to get Marco Van Ginkel for a season, he is fast paced and an absolutely amazing player who will suit our style of play."

wSoIdHl.png

Breaking News: With Arsenal, PSG all willing to get this GK, Borussia Dortmund just secured Petr Cech for a Year!!!!

Yes Borussia Dortmund just found the solution to their weakness that is their Goalkeeper section. The World's Best GK for some but an amazing GK Petr Cech joined Dortmund for a year. He was happy after the successful medical test. Jubilant Manager Mr. Conte, Chairman Mr. Dw and Sporting Director Mr. Zorc were really happy. They said that no statement is needed as it is one of the best moment for Borussia Dortmund!!!!

manchester_city.png

Manchester City Official News

Manchester City had just announced the signing of James Rodriguez from Real Madrid. Manchester City have paid a total of 3 million and 4 players exchange to bring in the Colombian starlet. Stevan Jovetic, Matjia Nastasic, Bruno Zuculini and John Guidetti are included in this transfer.

Manchester City chairman had make a statement : " This transfer is one of the most important transfer for the club, and can improve our position in the UEFA Champions League. James is a very good player, I'm interested in him since he's with Porto. His amazing World Cup is just one of his best, and he can play better than that. Remember, he is just 23, and can improve a lot. No, I don't feel that we pay too much. I even feel that we had get him in an extra cheap price."

James-Rodriguez.jpg

James Rodriguez has already won the World Cup Golden Boots and FIFA Puskas Award in the age of 23.

Manchester City also announced that James Milner will move back to Leeds United on a loan deal for one season. They have also once again invite any bid for Samir Nasri and Sagna, two unwanted players.

BREAKING NEWS:

Etienne Capoue could be on his way to the Club for 2 million plus Livrmore and Dawson.

etienne-capoue-453919.jpg

'I am desperat for a midfielder and this guy has a lot of talent. I always seem to sign him on this game called Football manager. The deal is getting close' said Atkinson.

May I remind you guys that any Announcement/Press Release must be decent not just what Juan has just posted and it MUST have at least one Picture relating to it.

I'm trying to get time to type up and post the next phase of Sponsors may have time tonight and playing football after work today then tomorrow I'm working all day but got Friday off and that's when I'll make the starting database for the game with FC United in Van North and all the transfers done aswell

MqF0QFP.jpg

Bayern Transfer News!

Today Bayern released their transfer list publicly. The Bayern chairman has said the club are looking to retain their best. He says he'll sell the teams useless players who'll be getting paid lots of money to warm the bench every week.

For Sale
Rafinha
Dante
Tom Starke

For Loan
Seb Rode

Surprisingly Dante is getting chucked out after rumours of him wanting a 2 year contract extension.

KbRG0RT.png
Dante is on the transfer list ending his 2 year spell at the club.

Nath - Crystal Palace - £4,000,000

Kun Aguero - Man City - £0

dirtboy - Southampton - £2,000,000

leecutler - Newcastle - £250,000

Joe Hurman - Tottenham - £4,750,000

Cam090 - Liverpool - £1,000,000

Eliseo - Man Utd - £1,100,000

Arco DW - Borussia Dortmund - £2,200,000

DragonnathFIFA - Parma - £450,000

5H4K3 - Chelsea - £5,000,000

DanTheStripe - FC United - £0

fmhaberdeenfan - Bayern - £3,000,000

Aventzger - Real Madrid - £3,000,000

M1ke - Leeds - £317,500

Juan C - Hull - £1,500,000

Updated Finances again

This is how everyones finances sit right now

Nath - Crystal Palace - £4,000,000

Kun Aguero - Man City - £0

dirtboy - Southampton - £2,000,000

leecutler - Newcastle - £250,000

Joe Hurman - Tottenham - £2,750,000

Cam090 - Liverpool - £1,000,000

Eliseo - Man Utd - £1,100,000

Arco DW - Borussia Dortmund - £2,200,000

DragonnathFIFA - Parma - £450,000

5H4K3 - Chelsea - £5,000,000

DanTheStripe - FC United - £3,000,000

fmhaberdeenfan - Bayern - £3,000,000

Aventzger - Real Madrid - £3,000,000

M1ke - Leeds - £317,500

Juan C - Hull - £1,500,000

UK, shouldn't I have 6 Million now after James sale?

Mate can we get a screenshot of our new squads after the transfers btw I made Edin Džeko, Petr Cech, Javier Hernandez, Marco Van Ginkel.

I already spent the 3 million on training facilities in my job release.

And you had a go at me for not reading the full introduction? ;)

Haha busted I must have missed that

Looks like the other IE made us all busy and thanks Mike I remembered I have to make a press release for Samir Nasri!

ednOkIg.png

Sporting Director Michael Zorc confirmed the transfer of the French international Samir Nasri. The French midfielder is supposed to bring an attacking addition to the Borussia Dortmund squad. The transfer bid was around £2 million + Lukasz Piszczek. Manager Antonio Conte said "We are strong defensively as well we have a strong attacking line but we needed an exceptional playmaker who could bring the twists in our squad and no one could do better than Samir here".