Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Danovic78's presents...The FMH Pentagon Challenge

danovic78

So after completing the The Atletico Madrid Challenge and The 1000 goals challenge I was looking for a challenge that would involve moving around clubs and building teams so I am taking on the The FMH Pentagon Challenge..

Leagues loaded: Brazil, England, Spain and Italy

Starting club: Having to start in Brazil was a challenge for me as I have never played that league before but knew there was a lots of good players so I went for a team that had the right balance of players for my chosen style of play..

Cruzeiro Esporte Clube

2czrjuf.png

They have a good squad with good spine to the team with the likes of Fabio, Dedé, Mayke, Alisson, Pedro Ken and Leandro Damião (on loan from Santos).

2cr84lh.png

SEASON ONE:

Transfers: Just one in, Ravel Morrison (FREE) as I need cover in the AMC role.

After taking over in July 14, I was able to pick up in the league after 7 games, will need to hit the ground running if I am gonna challenge for the league...

ka4fty.png

Lucky for me we were already in the Brazilian cup final and 3-2 up from the first leg vs Vasco, forgot to screenshot this but a 2-0 win helped me lift the cup in the 3rd game!

t6vtkm.png

A great run in the league helped me secure a first title for Cruzeiro Esporte Clube...

1zvbj34.png

Picking up Manager of the Year too...

33c22oz.png

A great first season, doing the double...

ji0xgp.png

Leandro Damião was the star man in the first season...

29ykw14.png
vhrfo4.png

Finally a career by you!!!!

Great to have you back!

A great season. Altho I would have suggested using a team which plays in the sao paolo too.

Good luck! You'll smash this :)

Great to see another career by you!! And as Devesh says above I would also have chosen a team playing in the Sao Paulo state but very good season

Thanks guys..

Great to see another career by you!! And as Devesh says above I would also have chosen a team playing in the Sao Paulo state but very good season

What is the advantage of playing the Sao Paulo state? I know its an easier league, is that all? Excuse my Brazilian league ignorance.. ;)

Nothing really. just makes you feel happy for some while before you face the league. Because that's the time when saves are abandoned. :P

You seem to have done well ;)

SEASON TWO:

Just a couple of transfers in to help boost the squad...

10p22jt.png

With the league secured we went straight in the Copa Libertadores, smooth progress to the final but....Dede! :mad: 

240x200.png

After the blow of losing the Copa Libertadores final, the team sailed to another league title...

e0ncxw.png

Leandro Damião was again the main man this season, sadly his loan runs out so will have replace his goals next season...

ohssx4.png

Another manager of the year for me, should help boost my status...

2573sy1.png

How ungrateful....  :( 

2zhr0h1.png

Another league title but still smarting about the Copa Libertadores....

m7e5vd.png

SEASON THREE: 

After going so close last time I was determined to capture the first prize, the Copa Libertadores.

Transfers: Having lost Leandro Damião, I needed to replace the goals so took a chance on Danny Ings and bought in Douglas Coutinho who I knew was decent from a previous save. Lertora was bought in to stiffen the midfield.

2j26cs4.png

Again it was plain sailing to the Copa Libertadores final this time there was no mistake!

wwhflj.png

Stage One Completed...

fo3s6a.jpg

With the Copa Libertadores in the bag, it was onto the league and another title...

14xguw1.png

The goals were spread around a bit more with Coutinho and Ings chipping in well...

149xsma.png

Manager of the Year again...

qznqzr.png

As reigning champs of South America is was time to take on the cream of Europe...

op8bao.png

Well, that was a great season with the first step completed, I guess a move to Europe would be the next step..

Very well done. You've completed an obstacle at least. Go for a richer club rather than a successful one imo. But make sure it has Ucl qualification.

Good luck. You'll smash this! :)

SEASON THREE CONT:

So after completing the first element of the challenge I was now looking to move to Europe to challenge for the Champions League. There were a few job offers that were tempting but didn't give me the best chance until a nice present on Christmas Day...

2dkalh0.png

1zfn80m.png

2vj9952.jpg

As an Everton fan the thought of taking the reds to more glory wasn't great but it was only for a challenge!  ;)

When I took over, Liverpool were 9th and struggling to get into the Champions league so I needed to the ground running with them and make the right signings in January.

6scjz7.png

Calm down! Calm down...its only been 10 days!!!  :wacko: 

24v8hdx.png

An early FA Cup exit won't help either...

333josw.png

Old Mario Buy-a-telli wants out, moody...

jph7ix.png

We were rallied well in the final games and snatched the 4th spot so that's a decent result from where I started...

o8clt4.png

Had a great cup run to the Euro final, where we should have won but lost on pens to Barca...

aos6li.png

Buy-a-telli takes the Top Player...

208usdv.png

Origi takes the Young Player award...

2dvus4.png

The main man was Buy-a-telli but his mood is affecting too many players so I guess I need to ship him out next season...

2gvnaj7.png

Here are my transfers, lots of in and outs. Sterling was sold before I arrived so that's why I had 60m to play with!

11si3pt.png

29vp1y.png

Good half a season and secured a top four position, which was the aim...

2mr9yeq.png

Nice work only lost 3 since taking over. Some bargin's as well.

Yeah, although we lost 2 straight away which I guess is why the fans weren't happy but I had only played 4 games! Ridiculous! Was delighted with Wanyama, Khedira and Joel.

You're doing great :) Was Leandro Damião on a two year loan?

He was indeed, he might just appear back under my control though....  ;)

SEASON 4:

So after scraping into the top four we would face a champions league play off so I needed to boost the squad. Some key signings here with Buy-a-telli going to Chelsea, not sure it was wise to let him go to one of my rivals but the key signing was Gustafsson (Ibrahimovic' evogen, sorry Ashez! Wasn't going to sign him but his stats we so good I didn't want anyone else to have him) Also bought in Leandro Damião for an old link up!

nbrtcj.png

2di3ayg.png

So straight into the play off and a tricky tie against Napoli. We took a commading 5-0 lead to Naples but nearly blew it...

bh07q.png

How much???

35bi3r7.png

Lost out to Chelski in the Capital One Cup Semi's, Buy-a-telli scored in both legs!  :mad: 

30a9cbb.png

The job offers came flooding in...

2w4e1yr.png

sy864p.png

2rm1v03.png

The FA Cup was in the bag as easily beating United...

2qn0e54.png

Sturridge was the main man this season...

314ciyt.png

Gustafsson took the young player award...

25f35vq.png

I took the manager award for a clean sweep...

25h1f9y.png

We blew our way to the Champions League final at the first attempt and then sneaked past Madrid to complete the second element of the challenge! 

2qxyhaa.png

2wgdn6b.jpg

The league title completed an amazing first full season to complete the treble!

2qn4ok3.png

Goals were spread around a bit this season but the ammunition supplied by the King Quintero!

ke92ko.png

SEASON FIVE:

So after winning the Champions League and completing the second part of the challenge it was now on the look out for an international manager role, I had seen very few jobs come up so would have to be extra vigilant to make the move.

The season got off to good start by defeating the old rivals, Chelski in the Charity shield...

21c8lrk.png

The super cup soon followed with a tight win vs Man Utd...

2mrw7th.png

The season soon started to go downhill when we lost of the my old team Cruzerio in the Club Championship! Damn you Ings!  :mad: 

2yvrz48.png

Chelski got their revenge to knocking us out of the Capital One Cup again...

286wu20.png

Then took us apart in the FA Cup!

2q3rip2.png

We got revenge this time in the Champions League, how many times do I have to play them!

1zqeqeg.png

Again Chelsea were on top as too many draws cost us the league title!

10s543l.png

Now how did we lose this one?? Neuer went beyond being a super goalie and one shot on target!!!! :( 

349cfer.png

Gustafsson took player of the year, just beating Buy-a-telli!  :P 

2sbv8g4.png

Emery took my manager award too...Grrr!

2cfve2w.png

So wasn't a great season and the lack of goals in some vital games cost me...

33xzpna.png

Gustafsson didn't play enough games for me this season and if he had I think it would have been a different season...

28sx5ah.png

Lots spent, maybe my two new central defenders needed a season to bed in and Lukaku was bought in ready for next season to give my strikers something to think about...

173ecw.png

SEASON SIX:

Still no sign of an international manager role so it was down to domestic stuff and trying to regain my title...

Transfers, no-one coming in, must be the fist time ever I didn't sign anyone during a season..

116tn5u.png

Took my league title back but two painful cup defeats final hurt...

zoj1iw.png

An early Capital One Cup exit...

23j5nrl.png

Lukaku takes the top player award in his debut season...

o8dm3t.png

Gustafsson takes the young player award...

25a2b2r.png

Took back my manager of the year award to make it a clean sweep...

2evzqcy.png

Spurs deserved the FA Cup, we just didn't turn up...

25089xh.png

Then United sucker-punched us in the Champions League final...

25umjyt.png

Again the goals were spread around as suffered a lot of injuires up top this season...

2nuq845.png

SEASON SEVEN:

The mission now was to pick up an international manager role so I can compete of the final three parts of the challenge.

Transfers, just bought in Besic to strengthen the midfield...

bdw4es.png

Good start to pick up the charity shield. Henderson is by far the most complete BBM I believe...

2a7v7v8.png

A Liverpool one two in the World Players Awards...

vqihzt.png

Revenge on United in the Capital One Final...

153qxxy.png

And again in the FA Cup, just squeezing through...

1z65mw5.png

Another striker double act in the Player of the Year awards...

2cpujuw.png

Young Player award too...

2z3pb44.png

Taking the Manager Award for a clean sweep too...

iolp9u.png

Breezed to the league title this time...

290yf5j.png

Another Champions League title! No mistake...

2q9gcn9.png

Gustafsson was lethal this season but again restricted due to stamina...

24ytvdy.png

Finally after the season had finished my opportunity comes up...The Three Lions!

24lras7.png

2r3zchu.png

What an amazing season!

Man. That ibra Regen is a beauty along with a beast! :P

Man. Well played.you should do well with England. Good luck!

What an amazing season!

Man. That ibra Regen is a beauty along with a beast! :P

Man. Well played.you should do well with England. Good luck!

Thanks DSW, everything just seemed to click. Starting to get a bit bored in England so could be due for a move to Spain or Italy. Lets see if I can transfer my club form to national form!

Great season!

45 goals in 27 matches is great going in England as well.

It would have much more but with his stamina around 11 throughout the season I have to manage him well.

SEASON EIGHT:

I have decided that this will be my last season at Liverpool, I have won everything and still have two leagues to use in Spain and Italy so I will look for a suitable challenge should it arise.

Another Charity Shield against my big rivals...

23moumr.png

The Super Cup was another walk over...

2akioly.png

Chelski get revenge in the Capital One Cup, I really should have won this one...

11b249j.png

Then comes an interesting proposal, Sevilla. In the Champions League and a good transfer kitty. Can I break the Real/Barca strong hold. Lets go for it!

1q24ud.png

2gtvzoh.png

Really should have looked more closely at the squad, they didn't have one natural centre backs, not one!!! Did what I could in the January window. An early exit in the Champions League was to be expected..

2ext5df.png

Managed to scramble from the 9th when took over in the Champions League place in 4th, a great achievement I think given the poor squad I inherited and all the signings I needed to make...

10rldp5.png

My old Liverpool striker Origi was the main man although I had sold he previously as I wasn't convinced he was consistent enough...

25quer5.png

He took Player of the Year too...

2ecgo7m.png

Right onto the World Cup, my first tournament in charge, the qualifying was easy as I won all games and the team was in good form going into the tournament. A tricky run lead us to the final to play Argentina, can we do it...

k3xd85.png

2uhwpcp.png

2dv2w7k.png

YES!! Thanks to Hughes and Kane we are the World Champions! The third part of the challenge completed....

hv54eo.jpg

Now on the Euros and we must be favorites to lift that trophy too...