Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 There's Been A Murder!

Ashez

Wow 8 dead footballers. They only need another 3 more and they can recreate the team upstairs...

As far as the squad goes I wonder if we can get some emergency loans, or free transfers in to give us a little depth. Although I'm not sure if we are an attractive proposition at the moment.

*Come join us. We haven't won a league game, we've conceded 8 goals in our last 2 games, oh and a psychopath has killed 8 of our players and we're pretty sure he wont stop until everyone of us is dead!*

Anyway I'm off out with Sergey tonight. They're showing Nosferatu down at the drive in. I haven't seen it yet but apparently the special effects are amazing...

My missus has just made me watch two hours of Eastenders, please tell me this is more entertaining than that dribble haha. At least I got some FMH played :).

In my opinion, not only is this the most entertaining thread on the site, but I've never seen anything similar before.

You should consider yourself lucky. When my missus makes me watch a film with her - I have to actually watch it lol. She makes me put my phone down on the other side of the room as well. Seriously :D

Thank god Mike's here. Now I can do videos with him. :P

Ash. It's rare to see two class updates from you in quick time. I'm so happy!

Good job.

Thank god Mike's here. Now I can do videos with him. :P

Ash. It's rare to see two class updates from you in quick time. I'm so happy!

Good job.

Are you calling me DSW? Hahahaha.( crap! That wasn't funny wasn't it? I guess I'll have to make better jokes next time.)

Anyways, that was brilliant Ash. I was so relieved to see that it wasn't me who died. Lol :D

Mike and I had a chat before the car accident. He told me something really strange! He mentioned someone while we were talking and told me to stay away from him. As much as I want to say who it is, I can't because I'm afraid he will raise an alarm and attempt something rash.

Thanks lads, I'll update at some point today. Not sure when as I want to get a Babacar update out and possibly some content but we'll see :)

God be with all those that have passed its clear that were all up the creek without a paddle although give him is due he's getting more creative.

PS: do we still have a full team

There's Been A Murder!

August 23 2014

Twenty four hours after the death of JustMikePlays and YT the squad were forced to play a League One tie against Doncaster. The club tried to get the game delayed until the Sunday but the Football League was in no mood to change the fixture, disgusting really but does it surprise us?

The entire team turned up at the game and moral was low but the manager had a decision to make on who was ready for action, it must be no easy task selecting an eleven with everything going on around the club.

Available Players

U2y3Imc.png
oXPsO0T.png

After talking to the players and consulting his assistant the manager settled on his starting like up.

The XI

8pDQjkF.png

The manager had decided to change formation for the up and coming game as the previous one wasn't working and the team needed points on the table. To the fans anger the manager kept faith in Lord ArcoDW in goal who's had a torrid time of late, the pressure of being constantly accused of murder must be getting to him.

The Match

gJ2X8QE.png

Another defeat for the troubled side as FMHVibe FC drop more points and suffer another damaging ninety minutes. In general the team played well having more of the ball, more corners and a perfect shot to shot on goal ratio but it just wasn't their day as they were thrashed 3-0.

The fans tried not to protest due to the events around the club but Lord AcroDW came in for more stick as he let in another hat full of goals which was met by the chants of "Tomp Passon." The fans also seemed disappoint in Lee Cutler who has failed to take his fine pre season form into the start of the season.

With each day that passes more bad news flows out of FMHVibe FC but will it ever end?

What the hell...this is happening honestly even I think the sub should get a chance I am performing really bad!!! But honestly the attacking and the defense aren't the heroes exactly :P

What the hell...this is happening honestly even I think the sub should get a chance I am performing really bad!!! But honestly the attacking and the defense aren't the heroes exactly :P

From a fan's point of view... You're just crap mate

Twitter: To the fans out there honestly it's a hard time for me to cope up with certain allegations from media and my team mates as well. I am afraid but I don't think I can perform to my fullest now. Till then ForzaVibeFC

Honestly with these performances I will overcome Lord Bendtner!

I have. A mix of that an Ace Attorney. I would have cracked this case. Someone was getting scared that I was on to them.... but who. The Ghost M1kePlays will watch over you all!

There's Been A Murder!

August 26 2014

The media and fans alike have been putting pressure on Lord ArcoDW for some time with him under performing on the pitch and the main suspect off it in the murder enquiry. In a recent statement on social media site Twitter ArcoDW announced he was feeling the pressure of being in the spot light and that it was becoming too much for him to handle. It's believe he asked the manager for permission to return to Germany to get his head together but this request was turned down by the police due to his involvement in the current case, he's not been charged but the police wanted to keep him close.

The statement was two days ago and his request to the club was declined early this morning. In the hours after the body of Lord ArcoDW was found on the pitch of his current club. The young goalkeeper was found hanging by his neck from the cross bar while wearing full club colours. As typical from death by hanging ArcoDW suffered serious neck injuries but he also had some deep gashes on his arms and wrists which have led the police to the conclusion that this was suicide.

Murder is something but being driven to suicide is something far more harrowing as Lord ArcoDW felt the only way to escape the media spotlight was to end his life.

Another day and another dark cloud has formed above the club, he may not have been the most loved member of the squad but a tear will still leave the eye. There was a note found near the body but the police haven't released any information about it's contents as yet, as always we'll bring you more as we get but please remember to stay safe.

I know Arco better than anyone else in the team, and I find it hard to believe he committed suicide. The contents of that note are crucial.

Vibe Today
The news broke and now the question is who is to blame?! The media, the fans or the teammates themselves. The young lad definitely had some questionable moves regarding the partners of the teammates and his form. But was it was too much for him. Police might say it was a suicide but certainly he didn't seemed to discuss anything about this to anyone not even to his family and friends. Reportedly his funeral would be arranged in Germany. But also if Arco was the murderer so is this the end of the murdering spree?!

A School shooting style attack on the club by a player??

This ain't Murica mate ;)