Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 There's Been A Murder!

Ashez

This letter was last found in the possession of Mr.DSW's dead body.

Warning: It may be too funny for you. Remember, you've been warned.

*********************************************************************************

To the police department,

FMHVibe Town.

Respected chief officer Sale,

The last few days of my life have forever changed my life. Juan C's sudden passing away at such a tender age has left me with pain. Whilst it wouldn't have mattered much considering the fact that he was getting more game time than I did, I came to find a file so crucial that it has somewhat changed my perspective.

I believe I have been pulled into a conspiracy so knee-deep down that I can't pull myself up.

The moment I testified of having evidence which could possibly lead give answers to a plethora of questions, my life has been turned upside down.

I've been sent death threats, been stalked upon by shady men. But this has only motivated me to keep searching and guard this evidence as possibly close as I can. But I knew that wasn't possible and hence am writing this in a bid to ensure my safety, I wanted police protection and backup, so that I could safely leave FMHVIBE town and lay low in one of my parent's small towns. As soon as you receive this letter, I'm not sure whether I'll still be training or worse breathing.

Please look at this request with some heart.

I also have taken another step in order to ensure that the "Bad Man" gets hanged.

I've sent the file to my best mates Arco and Eliseo as well. Because I know the world is a cruel place and I may be taken off this life, and hence gave them the file last night.

Eliseo and myself have had a few problems in the few weeks but I know in my heart that both Arco and Eliseo will guard this file with caution. We've been at Vibe since we were eleven and are the best of mates.

I would also like to inform that I've made them solemnly swear not to reveal any details about it at all. I can guarantee you, that if you asked them this question, they'd give you skeptical looks or rather lie about losing it, misplacing it, or having given it to someone else. They are that reliable, and they'll go to any extent to protect the file.

I am presently at my apartment as I write this letter and await your assistance on this issue. But please be quick before he ................................................................................................................................................................

..........................................................................................

*********************************************************************************

Experts believe that the killer had intercepted DSW before he could finish off the letter and post it. 

As the letter was half-covered in DSW's blood, it has been revealed that a fragment of a letter was stolen by the killer.

It is yet to be decided whether the killer actually read the letter, which could potentially jeopardize the situations of footballers Arco and Eliseo.

ahh the plot thickens. I have been drawn into this conspiracy and I just dont know want to do. I have no idea what DSW is talking about when he wrote that we had "problems". To my recollection, our relationship was always cordial and rather friendly if you asked. We we're not best friends for ever, but we did have a mutual respect for each other.

There are so many things wrong with that letter, and that leads me to the conclusion that it is false. It was probably planted by the killer to confuse authorities and set a false spotlight on innocent people.

This is one only deadly game. The stakes are much more higher this time.

I want to publicly state that I did not receive any file and if Arco did he should step forward. And If that file shows who the killer is, then I have nothing to fear. I am not the killer and I dont know who the killer is.

Woah! I just realised something. Ever since the killer killed Juan C and DSW everyone started acting weird. I guess everyone's just scared and a little bit shaken up.

There's Been A Murder!

July 26 2014

We've had more developments in the double murder case currently unfolding at FMHVibe FC but before we get to that it's time to talk about the football.

FMHVibe FC's first friendly fixture of the season was away to Northampton and it was clear to see the squad wasn't really up for the occasion, with everything going on with them football seems to be the last thing on people's minds.

However many people believe the football pitch is where they feel free and able to express themselves which is what happened on this day as they managed to win the match 1-0 with Lee Cutler delivering the "killing blow", one shot on target is all he needs apparently.

GxPgSju.png

It was only a friendly but the win has boosted spirits in otherwise dark times, next up for the team of mourning is Forest Green and another away day to help keep the players focused.

In other news a letter apparently written by the deceased DSW has been found and we'll be covering that after the break.

What file are you talking about Eliseo but one thing is for sure one of my friend told me that he saw MikePlays few hours ago the murder of DSW in the coffee shop near DSW'S residence that's weird. He told me that after he read the news on FMHVibe Daily.

ANOTHER GO- POLICE FIND CCTV SIGHTINGS AFTER JUAN C’S MURDER!

Police were ready to give up the case on DSW and Juan C's murder but a further investigation proves vital in the case.

One awful  week ago, two historic murders were made in the town centre. Many investigations have proved unsuccessful but todays work has been decisive in the case. 

CCTV footage showed the training ground empty until 11:00 pm. Juan was with Rosie until, right in front of her, a masked man who was described as a 'man wearing black and white jumper as if he was a robber.' He then proceeded to kiss Rosie on the cheek (supposedly) and they ran off into a blue Pagani Huayra. Could this be the work of striker Lord ArcoDW? He suggested on social media he had 'friendly relations' with Rosie, along with many other women from VibeFC. An insider fro arco's family said 'he liked Rosie. He never told me it was Juan's girlfriend though. He regulary had coffee with her and Rosie didn't seem to care that she was upsetting Juan emotionally.

16:36 25/05/2015 Andrew Tyroll

Twitter: To all my fans out there these tabloids are only to ruin my images. Remember truth always triumphs. @A_Tyroll if you don't have any solid proof against me then I suggest you to stop ruining my image.

@Arco_Dw I do not speculate, my readers are there to do this. The insider information was given to us by the police, so if the police are wrong there is no reliable source on the matter. The person who left after the murder kissed rosie on the cheek, Ive seen the tape. Not saying its you but its been speculated +

There's Been A Murder!

July 26 2014

After FMHVibe FC picked up their first win of the season the attention swiftly turned back to the unfolding drama of the murder mystery.

It's well known that two members of the playing staff at FMHVibe FC were found brutally murdered in recent weeks and it appears as the squad has started to turn on themselves. They managed to work as a team on the pitch but off it they are attacking each other with full force, it's clear to see they don't trust each other and that they believe the killer is in the dressing room.

Some members of the squad have had little to say about the developments so far but as the saying goes the quiet ones are the ones you have to watch. Dan TheStrip spoke up announcing he needed some personal time which is understandable with everything that has happened but Good Job has consistently pleaded his innocence, is he covering his tracks or genuine? Only time will tell as the police continue to explore every avenue open to them.

The constant rumours are involving want to be ladies man ArcoDW who is sickly boasting about his conquest of Juan C's widowed partner. These reports are one sided and no evidence has been put forward as yet but could this so called "banter" be causing a divide within the team? ArcoDW seems to know a lot about his team mates which he puts down to his rumoured late night experiences with the ladies but is it possible there is more to it than that? In a recent letter found at DSW's body he revealed he felt like he was being stalked!

In the above mentioned letter found in the home of DSW he revealed that he was close to identifying the killer and that he passed key information onto his close friends ArcoDW and Eliseo but both members of the team have dismissed such rumours as rubbish with Eliseo even claiming the letter was forged and placed by the killer! Could that be inside information or is he clutching at straws? On one hand we have evidence of the information being passed on but on the other the members are saying they have no idea what DSW is talking about. The letter is currently being tested by handwriting experts who will confirm or deny Eliseo's claims and we'll bring you more when we can.

One name that will not leave the investigation alone is that of Just MikePlays who again has been rumoured to have connections with the victim after CCTV footage showed him and DSW enjoying a coffee in a local cafe. During the footage it is clear to see DSW is on edge and looking over his shoulder, could DSW have been confronting the killer which lead to his death or was he simply speaking to his friend in confidence?

*Breaking News*

News has just came in that a rival newspaper has gained access to CCTV footage from the day of the first murder! The footage shows a masked man running out in front of Juan C and his partner before planting a kiss right on her cheek! In the early days of the investigation ArcoDW was alleged to have connections to Mrs C also known as Rosie and in the coming days the pair have been seen together more often, is Arcro the killer? Has the case been solved? ArcoDW is extremely public on his social media sites so could someone have used this information to frame him?

This information is case changing and we'll be back soon with more information.

FMHVibe Gossip, The No. 1 Gossip Magazine for Sports.

With recent allegations against Mr. DW his form is being affected. A lot of Backlash came from the fans of the club calling Mr. DW a backstabber with his recent actions. Management and few players mainly Goodjob and Eliseo were reportedly heard expressing their disgust in Mr. DW's flirtatious actions with the partners of the team members. The CCTV footage seems to show a tall man in the action and as well known Mike and ArcoDW are quite tall and maybe one could be the masked man. The International Manager made the following quotes about the incident "I am utterly shocked to see Juan and DSW gone, Arco needs to hold his horses together and realize he is supposed to take responsibility and not fool around the mistresses of other members, and Mike needs to make clear statement rather than being quiet and shady." On the other hand Dan has been also counted as a prime suspect with his recent "busy times", Mr. DW commenting how Dan's girlfriend told him Dan was "jumpy" recently.
In other news from the club UKFS has been fined £20,000 for his recent actions of ignoring speed limits and driving under the influence of alcohol near Hull Center, "this party animal needs to hold himself together as I already have to deal with so many controversies." the manager said.

(I am staying on the save under the alias Andrew Tyroll)

TWITTER: If any of you were offended by our paper, we are offering money-back plus £5. #ripwhagmareandcuadrado #forzatothefamilies

@dwarcolord stop changing your twitter username!! trying to find you forever!

TWITTER: If any of you were offended by our paper, we are offering money-back plus £5. #ripwhagmareandcuadrado #forzatothefamilies

It's @ArcoDW ;)

TWITTER: If any of you were offended by our paper, we are offering money-back plus £5. #ripwaghmareandcuadrado #forzatothefamilies

Public statement: I did not and would never attempt to murder anyone. The thought of it disgusts me. I refuse to point the finger at any individual until further proof is found.

I for one would like to go on file saying that I was having a coffee with a friend. A friend who need someone to talk to as he felt he was being betrayed by one of his other so called "friends".

I didn't think for one minute that anything like this would come from his worry. I wish I would have done more now but I thought it was just a bit of Lad Bravado going on.

It's all a mess. I feel like this is something you read about in the papers or see in the T.V like Dream Team but wouldn't happen so close to home.

I feel it is only fair to say that I will do everything in my power to help with the investigation to find this sicko.