Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Challenge Cup 2015

samhardy

Damn, I was hoping for a challenge without loads of prep work lol.

I take it we can keep 5 players out of the squad and the rest need to be demoted/sold and we must buy replacements? Should be interesting :).

Nailed it :)

I have a question that'll make me really happy or make me cry :P.

I've just built a squad I'm really happy with until I noticed the wording of the challenge. My own fault but I thought it said you can only sign players based in Spain but it says from Spainish clubs, in short can we use sign players that are on loan in Spain like Hernandes? Technically they are at a Spanish club but technically you aren't buying them from one so it's somewhat of a grey area, I'm just hoping I haven't wasted ages on this now lol.

Nervously awaiting your decision :/

I have a question that'll make me really happy or make me cry :P.

I've just built a squad I'm really happy with until I noticed the wording of the challenge. My own fault but I thought it said you can only sign players based in Spain but it says from Spainish clubs, in short can we use sign players that are on loan in Spain like Hernandes? Technically they are at a Spanish club but technically you aren't buying them from one so it's somewhat of a grey area, I'm just hoping I haven't wasted ages on this now lol.

Nervously awaiting your decision :/

Hmmmmm, I'll give you that one since he's at a Spanish club.

Are we allowed to use players with an "other nationality" of French?

Only first nationality. They must appear when you search for French players.

For the Pride of France, any non French player must be sold right?

Demoted and sold. You can't use them.

Hold on I cannot access my spoiler, the Group B spoiler isn't working for me? Which team I got can anyone help me?

Nevermind got it just quoted and saw I got Ajax to deal and I say not a piece of cake!!

Sorry I realized I got Atletico Madrid damn it!!

Actually quiet easier than most of them!!

Damn this is so frustrating btw we need to get rid of players out in loan as well? Like recall them and then sell them and what if I am unable to sale some players? Can I loan them out? Because terminating the contract won't be possible.

I remember clearly that I wrote an article over how to rebuild the squad and Dec said it was a nice write up but will get me sacked....quite an anomaly!

Honestly Griezmann made a horrible start and I just forgot IRL itsdifferent and I should have considered it typical amateur move. *facepalm*

I don't play in Holland much either Sam :cool:

Haha, I heard you have incredibly poor knowledge of the youth prospects in the league as well...?

I do  :P  Can we sign players from anywhere or just Holland?

I don't play in Holland much either Sam :cool:

Haha, I heard you have incredibly poor knowledge of the youth prospects in the league as well...?

I do  :P  Can we sign players from anywhere or just Holland?

Anywhere as long as they fit in with the rules :)

I think the images inside the spoilers are lagging really bad, could you remove them Sam? I would but about to go out.

I think the images inside the spoilers are lagging really bad, could you remove them Sam? I would but about to go out.

I can't edit other people's posts anymore remember ;)

Bollocks, that's a mixture of talking to a former staff member and one of the host lol.

Removed the images but still not working for me, I've got to go but I'll remove the spoilers on my return if need be.

I've got a question here, can we promote players for the Atletico Madrid challenge from the B team ?

I'd assume they'd need to be one of the five players you identified as keeping.