2015 Ashez & MM96 Attempt to Sell Them Slowly: A H2H

Vote By Leaving A Comment Please  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Vote By Leaving A Comment Please

• Vote By Leaving A Comment Please
    • Vote By Leaving A Comment Please

Ashez

Selling Them Slowly

The poll is still not fixed as they are having some issues solving the problem so please remember to leave a comment telling us who you're voting for. 

Season Four

Part Two

Vibe had finally caught on and demanded Mascherano left my squad and to be honest i'm not sure if i'm happy or disappointed by this decision and let me explain why. Over this games life span so far what position have i been banging on about? Oh yes the one called DMC. I've banged on all year about the DMC being the most important part of my 433 and this is the reason why i selected two in my starting eleven! I selected Mascherano and Busquets so i would have cover if i had to sell one early on, this meant the one staying at the club could stay with me while the replacement CM would be easier to find. I'm amazed you've allowed me to last this long with Mascherano in my squad, he was the key all along. I kept telling you guys i could replace a striker with ease, it's the DMC that kept my squad ticking. 

Due to the insane amounts of money within my squad Mascherano was on £325k which is just beyond stupid, i guess i wasn't paying attention when i agreed to that deal! Due to this i thought selling him would be hard so i decided to accept any offer that came in. 

vRjpVtL.png

So the obvious question is how do you replace Mascherano? Especially on a free transfer in January!

The answer my friends is simple! I already had!

MKK6v8a.png

That's right i replaced Mascherano when i sold Busquets, the idea was the same as it was at the start as i signed Suarez as i knew he'd be a solid replacement, just in case i had issues replacing Mascherano later on in the save. 

This now meant i needed an easier to find all round midfielder who could operate in one of the two roles my formation uses and once again i brought in an old favourite.

WGmBWNK.png

Perez joined on a free transfer and i was generally happy with the deal. He was by far my best option and one of my favourite midfielders on the game, sure he's past his best and Cabaye and him don't fill world football with fear but they should be good enough to get the job done.

Now on with the show!

Season Review

02wNAsD.png

DcXxvfK.png

We dominate Spain while Juve dominate the world! What a time to pull a season like that out the bag! It was one of those seasons where everything just seemed to go right! 

League

xEYiNVC.png

After we took advantage of our game in hand we never looked back, i thought our amount of draws was going to come back to haunt us but we were unstoppable! As i said it was just one of those seasons that went to plan as the amount of late goals we got to get wins or draws was insane! It certainly felt like the game was being kind after the bitch it was last year! 

Champions League

BxU48UA.png

5oiBAx6.png

A disappointing result but our luck had to run out at sometime :(

CDR

Route To The Final

As i said in part one we managed to squeeze past Real Madrid early on but our luck continued in the next few stages as we got an easy final as you've seen and some luck in the fixtures!

dL3YQNR.png

Away goals!

hcSx5ZV.png

We only just held on! I was a nervous wreck!

The Final

xUtvA6o.png

Someone steals Jon's thunder! 

Spanish Super Cup

bFDvh5q.png

A late goal in the first leg gave us hope!

V5JdPL3.png

And Lens seals the deal!

Massive points on the board!

How Did Enzo Get On?

Stats

Mfjxdk0.png

Results

KtF20j4.png

He suffered an incredibly slow start getting 5's in his first three games but he did start to settle. His AvR isn't the best but if you check his ratings on the stats screenshot he does perform just not very consistently. 

Manager Information

SFbxokw.png

I think you have to be happy with that!

Player Information

Appearances

kCOAp0R.png

5nDESuP.png

Goals

zMP3nLf.png

Assists

rpfTMwB.png

AvR

r3HEp01.png

My Points This Season

League - 100
CDR - 80
Spanish Super Cup - 20
Goal Difference - 63
League Points - 95

Season Total - 408
Career Total - 1277

Head To Head

Ashez - 1227

MM - 1188

I take the lead with only two seasons left to go!

Players Available For Vote
Please Vote By Leaving A Comment

Ter Stegen

Montoya

Bartra

Alba

Thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a vote and a comment! 

Come on team Ashez, show your support! 

Edited by Ashez

*Sighs* So Ashez can't add...La Liga is only worth 100 points mate ;) So his total is actually 1227 to my 1188. What an awfully close run affair!

Also, damn good season. Stop winning the Copa Del Rey for goodness' sake! That's the reason you're ahead lol.

Whoops my bad, must have looked at CL by mistake :(, fixed it either way :). 

You were only winning because you fluked a CL and all the bonus points that comes with it :P

Whoops my bad, must have looked at CL by mistake :(, fixed it either way :). 

You were only winning because you fluked a CL and all the bonus points that comes with it :P

Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no such thing as a fluke. It's all mad skillz. MAD SKILLZ ;)

Ashez & MM96 Attempt to

i3pLZLK.png

A H2H Extravaganza

Season...5! Holy smokes we're already through 2/3 of the challenge, and I've fallen just behind Ashez. Can I make up some ground this season? Let's see how I got along in the first half!

Transfer Report

As per Vibe's request, I was told to rid myself of perhaps one of my most best players throughout the last 4 seasons. Unfortunately for me, Marcelo like Casillas and Modric before him was getting on in age and as such was not as hot a commodity as he would have been a couple of seasons ago. However, we all know that I am normally quite good at squeezing out the maximum value for any player that can be sold, and my skills certainly did not desert me with the Brazilian. After showing him off to a few interested parties, I managed to hammer out a deal to send him to Sevilla for 15 Million Euros, a pretty solid sum if you ask me :D

marcelo-525199.jpg

Marcelo with one final salvo to the Madrid faithful...

Noooooooowwwww...I had 1.5 Million to play with and one of the best left backs in world football to replace. Hmmmm, doesn't exactly sound like a simple task to me :O So I began my search, a search that lasted long and stretched far. A search that ultimately bore no real fruits, for I was unable to sign anyone who could even hold a candle to the departed Marcelo. All the top left backs were too expensive, and those who had grown old with age were just too poor. Just as I was about to give up for good, I found a unknown Serbian who seemed to be not so bad. A player who at the very least seemed well rounded, if not particularly great in any one category. So I signed Ivan Obradovic from KV Mechelen for 1.4 Million Euros...

ivan-obradovic(vitesse)(2).jpg

Established 1892? How old is this lad? :P

vxpIZ4G.jpg

Well, at least he looks pretty solid going forward. He might be a tad suspect defensively though :(

Starting XI

In with Obradovic, out with Marcelo...

wM6Dxf1.jpg

Season 5 - Part 1: Cruel City

Let's get to the main business now though, the actual season.

Spanish Super Cup

First Leg

b6aazan.jpg

Gotta hate goals ruled out for offside :/

Second Leg

CW5GyaE.jpg

No worries though, we destroy Sevilla in the end ;)

Spanish Cup 

4th Round First Leg

OhOX5cy.jpg

Just about squeaked the win there *phew*

4th Round Second Leg

2XIKvjN.jpg

I swear, we're cutting this far too close... :P

La Liga

gIhX8vL.jpg

Wow...we're we are waaaaayyyyyy off the top. Barca with a storming first half of the season :O

The Reason We Aren't First

rz6EW9x.jpg

MLdxZrj.jpg

2UcsvDP.jpg

9EEnkd8.jpg

yvwg1LP.jpg

MUyBUyy.jpg

Just too many draws man! Too many! Of course then there's the small problem of Reina...

jbhi6ZP.jpg

He's no good in the air or on the ground, terrible agility and aerial. He's letting in almost a goal a game :(

Champions' League

Group Stage

jS3wIkO.jpg

A bit tighter than usual, but we're through in first... :)

Squad Performances

Appearances

R5xRd7o.jpg

Average Rating

DpSfo8Z.jpg

Assists

fppEYUd.jpg

Goals

1g56PNQ.jpg

After the solid season last time around, it appears that the wheels have finally fallen off. It doesn't help that Reina is an old man who really doesn't have it anymore in between the sticks. At this point it looks like the League is going to be a write-off, so best concentrate on the Cup and pray for a miracle in Europe. It seems as if the ball is firmly in Ashez' court now, but only time will tell for sure. What did you guys think of the season so far? How about Obradovic? And who should leave next? The poll is still not fixed, so leave your vote in the comments again :)  (The players left to vote for are Carvajal, Varane and Kroos)

And remember... 

5aCR7oG.gif

SO COMMENT AND VOTE :P

For some reason I enjoyed that update more than the others ;)

A tough selection this round but Kroos has to go, he'll be tough to replace in January and it's the perfect position to weaken at this time! 

For some reason I enjoyed that update more than the others ;)

A tough selection this round but Kroos has to go, he'll be tough to replace in January and it's the perfect position to weaken at this time! 

I wonder why? :P

Nooooooooo, not Kroos!

Ashez is enjoying this :D i agree with ashez, Kroos has to go! So my vote goes to Kroos.

Yes, yes he is :( 

Kroos out! He's too good

Well, let me just buy my coffin now :P

Kroos goes! You'll be fired by the end of the season and the 'reason you aren't first' is because you're crap :D 

You know what Sam, after this H2H, I'm going to challenge you to a H2H just to shut you up :P

Brave move MM, Sam is undefeated in H2Hs this year :(

I'm done so I'd appreciate it if you guys could get your votes in ASAP. The more I can get done/updated by Sunday will mean a better updating quality. 

Edited by Ashez
Damn lag! :@

Kroos for sure, how are those games in hand?

Hidden Content

Woah, woah, trust guys, I'll turn it around :P Don't judge lol...

Kroos for sure, how are those games in hand?

Hidden Content

Haha Quality! 

I don't want to steal your updates thunder MM but shall we call it now? Already 6-0 to Kroos........Up to you :)