Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 New Mareno Amazing!

mareno

Have tried many formations. And i have created the absolutely best.

You need good defenders, who can play ball, a god playmaker in midtfeld and strikers who know where the goal is. 

Please 

Cheers

Screenshot_2015-06-28-22-54-37.png

Screenshot_2015-06-28-22-54-55.png

Screenshot_2015-06-28-23-01-32.png

Screenshot_2015-06-28-22-55-04.png

Screenshot_2015-06-28-23-01-40.png

Screenshot_2015-06-28-23-16-07.png

Screenshot_2015-06-29-13-50-58.png

Screenshot_2015-06-28-22-54-37.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-06-28-22-54-55.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-06-28-23-01-32.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-06-28-22-55-04.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-06-28-23-01-40.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-06-28-23-16-07.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-06-29-13-50-58.thumb.png

Edited by mareno

First season villareal, only bought borja valero.

Lose to inter in qtr final euro cup. Won spanish cup. If this tactic can be more solid when playing away it will be perfect!

BdJQM6w.jpg

BBoLfaf.jpg

First season villareal, only bought borja valero.

Lose to inter in qtr final euro cup. Won spanish cup. If this tactic can be more solid when playing away it will be perfect!

BdJQM6w.jpg

BBoLfaf.jpg

Good job mate! It looks like ut work for you. You scored alot of goals!

On away matches you can try to play balanced, but i wouldn change a thing.

Mareno you are the man that can keep E cavani happy in Paris :)!!!!

This tactic is beeing tested with the moneybank of Paris on ENC.ENGINE and i would strongly recommend it....:D

Very good job Mareno!

post-58060-0-64512900-1435568452_thumb.j

post-58060-0-93235300-1435568465_thumb.j

post-58060-0-36826700-1435568480_thumb.j

Mareno you are the man that can keep E cavani happy in Paris :)!!!!

This tactic is beeing tested with the moneybank of Paris on ENC.ENGINE and i would strongly recommend it....:D

Very good job Mareno!

Thanks for kind words AndersJ!

New season roma no transfers.

bbOAJAr.jpg

wFmXVi3.jpg

MCP3IKW.jpg

Lose italian cup in semi final vs juventus

Did you use ball playing defenders as per the op?

yes

Its probally a stupid question - but it seems that you both ( in Spain and with Roma have 2 players that score many goals. How come that is - Do you guys rotate the central PCR ? Its only my central pcr that bangs in goals - NOT Benteke and ibra on each side of cavani ( who hit 48 goals :)

PCR -pcr-pcr

I scored only 75 with psg in France - is there maybe 25 goals difference between enc.engine and org.eng :)?

Its probally a stupid question - but it seems that you both ( in Spain and with Roma have 2 players that score many goals. How come that is - Do you guys rotate the central PCR ? Its only my central pcr that bangs in goals - NOT Benteke and ibra on each side of cavani ( who hit 48 goals :)

PCR -pcr-pcr

I scored only 75 with psg in France - is there maybe 25 goals difference between enc.engine and org.eng :)?

I gave this a quick test on original engine for 15-20 games. The right poacher scored the most, followed by the left poacher. Cavani was my middle poacher and he didn't score many at all. Some games he even got a 6 rating when we won. This surprised me.

All in all the tactic worked well though in the short test I did :)

PCR -pcr-pcr

Most likely because of enhanced engine. I tried it on enhanced engine and was scoring less.

PCR -pcr-pcr

I gave this a quick test on original engine for 15-20 games. The right poacher scored the most, followed by the left poacher. Cavani was my middle poacher and he didn't score many at all. Some games he even got a 6 rating when we won. This surprised me.

All in all the tactic worked well though in the short test I did :)

In all my saves the striker in the midle scores the most, so i dont agree that the striker on the right scores most.

on sides i use strikers who are good on: dribbling, crossing, technique,movement, finishing and pace... Sturridge, Lacazette, Berardi, Zivkovic.

the middle striker is on my saves is like a target man, good one: shooting, aerial, movement, strenght... Llorente,morata, lewandowski.

The striker in the middle get alot of crosses, important that he is some like of a target man.

Mareno

So i should have bought Berardi insted of BenteGoal - that makes scence :) thx

Buy the way - where do you see Eden H best played :)?

So i should have bought Berardi insted of BenteGoal - that makes scence :) thx

Buy the way - where do you see Eden H best played :)?

I have used Barardi on the right striker,very succesfull! Alot of goals and assist.

I havent tried Benteke yet, but i would have used him him in the midle, he is a tank. Greit in aerial and strengt, and a good finicher.

I wouldnt buy Hazard to this formation, but if i had him i would have used him in the playmaker role in midtfeld.

Hazard have greit creativity and passing

Do you have the right players for this formation? How long have you tried? Is the squad happy? Bought and sold alot of players?

It takes a while to get going you know☺

Is working greit for me... look at the CL final??

Screenshot_2015-06-29-13-50-58.png

Really Nice work mr mareno!

did you try it with any lower league team :)?

No, havent tried with a lower league team. But i have tried with Southampton. 2nd place first season. Ready for CL:D little bit of luck, but thats not a crime;)

Does this work for a lower league team? Well, I had a quick test with Maidenhead which is one of the worst teams in whole game, relegation candidate in Vanarama Conference South. And I do mean quick; I didn't get any new players and I just played fast and let assistant manager pick the team for each match. I thought that ball playing defenders and offside traps would not work at all at this level but still the results were good. Despite really really awful goaltending and crappy and thin line-up.

So looks like this would work on all levels! Have to try a "real" career next.

image.jpg

Apart from Pogba, who would you recommend in the apm role?

I've been using Wilshire but he keeps getting ratings of 5's and 6's - even though he has all the right stats for the role....

Sincerely your tactics are incredible, Mareno. A shame that with this could not get anything, only the league and secondary competitions. I lost the German Cup on penalties in the quarter and the Champions League due to a sanction Goretzka.

Here are my results:

dN1VmCt.jpg

eQdFFD0.jpg

483nI6H.jpg

Mhst3aY.jpg

02uTEni.jpg

xYfQ9WH.jpg

Nice Tactic but isn't this 90% the same as Billys Mega Tactic apart from a few different player roles?

My current Triple Threat Challenge uses the same formation with very similar player roles but a different style of play.

Amazing one the championship with sheffield wedsneday got 112 points top scorers were may with 46 cole with 29 and on loan psg striker with 31 now in premiership and sign rullis goalkeeper for free steven Gerard and some loan players