Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Signings Analysis - #1 Manchester United

HashtagTatica

Signings Analysis - Manchester United

What's up guys Jeffrey here and today I'm bringing you guys the signing analysis! The first edition of it. Be sure to use the hashtag #VibeSigningsAnalysis to suggest teams for me to do next!

So, this will be in terms of fmh and in real life, hence why it's not in the off topic area, hope you are excited for this!

Manchester United have certainly been one of the most active clubs of the transfer window and my favourite club, I'm excited, are you?

2015 Summer Transfer Window

Matteo Darmian - 12,700,000

Memphis Depay - 31,000,000

Anthony Martial - 36,000,000 + Potential Add-ons

Sergio Romero - Free

Morgan Schneiderlein - 25,000,000

Bastian Schweinsteiger - 14,400,000

Anthony Martial

Now, I certainly thought that United did great business, until the 31st of August, LVG, just no, yes don't get me wrong Anthony is certainly a great young striker, but 36 million with so many potential add-ons is a really hefty and over priced price, yes his wonderkid status makes his value high, but for an unproven wonderkid who didn't even perform too well in the french league, plus the pressure of the high transfer fee and playing for a big club, I have a feeling that he won't perform well, in FMH terms though, he is certainly a great signing, the wonderkid might not be a first team member at first, but he will certainly have high PA and be a regular member of the first team a few years into the game.

Ratings: FMH: 8/10, Real Life: 4/10

Matteo Darmian

The Italian International have already been an important part of United's squad, and that will certainly continue, and he is going to be upgraded, for sure, to a higher CA and PA, already a great player in 2015, the 2016 edition of FMH will certainly a better, enhanced Matteo Darmian.

Ratings: FMH: 9/10, Real Life: 8/10

Bastian Schweinsteiger

The german is a great edition to the squad, but I certainly question the signing due to reasons like him being an old man, and not just the age, but he actually act on the pitch like an old man, a very slow player. He will be downgraded to be honest, and his pace would be like 7, his passing sure will still be absolutely on point, but he will decrease in the first few seasons in the game.

Ratings: FMH: 6/10, Real Life: 7/10

Morgan Schneiderlein

The defensive beast for France and United, next Carrick? I think so, with tackles and through balls placed right left and center, he's certainly the defensive cover that United needs, he is also set for an upgrade in FMH 16, after having a great season with the saints, he will probably have all 11-15 stats, with a few exceptions like probably 17 tackling, certainly a great signing with room to grow.

Ratings: FMH: 8/10, Real Life: 7/10

Sergio Romero

LVG have not treated his goalkeepers good this season, and at one point we were set to have 0 goalkeepers this season, luckily 2 of our best keepers didn't go out of the club, and Romero joined us, did look solid but he isn't the De Gea level just yet, signed on a free, he is set for a downgrade on 16 without a lot of room to grow.

Ratings: FMH: 5/10, Real life: 6/10

Memphis Depay

No, just no. How could you play a 21 yr old over the experienced Young? Eyebrows was raised, but did us United fan remember how we rejoiced when he joined us? No... but he is such an awesome wonderkid in real life and in game, and have certainly already shown signs of talent, like the two games against club brudge, good signing?YES!

Ratings: FMH: 8/10, Real life: 8/10

What do you think of my analysis? Please put any improvements in the comments. Thanks :)

I know this might be unrelated but I was sending you a message but it says you can't receive any messages,so how can i contact you,thanks.

P.S. A very well-written article and I mostly agree with your opinions.

I know this might be unrelated but I was sending you a message but it says you can't receive any messages,so how can i contact you,thanks.

P.S. A very well-written article and I mostly agree with your opinions.

i used 102 percent of my storage lol. let me delete some old messages first :) 

Edit: @halamadrid you can now message me.

Great read! Martial is only 19 so he could improve. But will he be worth 36m/56m or whatever the addons are? I doubt it. I'd be happy to help if you do Palace.