Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Would you like an online multi player in FMM 16

Would you like an online multi player in FMM 16   

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a pc FM like online version of online multi player in FMM 16

• Yes
    • No

Hey vibers , would you like a pc FM  like multi player in FMM 16 allowing you to start careers with your friends ? Vote in the poll above !

Edited by hardikchawla6

To put it simply…… 

……YES! 

It would spark life into it imo.

I think there is a very rare chance that we will see it but we most probably won't and even if we will there is literally no chance it will be anything close to what's on the pc version.

Edited by hardikchawla6

I doubt we will see anything now, given the features are released but maybe in 2017. They are doing some cool stuff on PC for online like Fantasy Draft so maybe in the future.

What I expected is that SI can provide "Friendly Match" Model. it means you can load two teams in two saves and paly a friend match.

For example, you have built a strong team with great tactics, and your friend did same.

Maybe you will be wondering who's team and tactics will be better.

If FMM  has the "Friend Match" Mode, then you can load two teams from your save and your friends save. Then you can see who will win in game.

Very unlikely, we had this on PSP over WiFi and the amount of time and effort taken to maintain it was huge while hardly anyone used it.

Very unlikely, we had this on PSP over WiFi and the amount of time and effort taken to maintain it was huge while hardly anyone used it.

times have changed now though and people have unlimited wifi and crazy data packages so being online isnt a chore anymore so alot more would use it

The idea doesn't interest me that much for various reasons but saying no due to it failing on a unpopular system that's 10/11 years old is strange to say the least. 

Happy to make the game only run perfectly on brand new devices yet holding back on features these devices could have handled for years. Plenty of mobile games are online now adays. 

The idea doesn't interest me that much for various reasons but saying no due to it failing on a unpopular system that's 10/11 years old is strange to say the least. 

Happy to make the game only run perfectly on brand new devices yet holding back on features these devices could have handled for years. Plenty of mobile games are online now adays. 

As well as it being a feature that was used by only a very tiny percentage of users when included, the development costs associated with bringing it in would be massive.

In my opinion, it's the kind of thing that would suit FTP mobile games where the gameplay is more social than it would a game where you are within your 'own' enclosed reality.

More social? Have you seen this amazing community the game has at it's finger tips :P 

Vibe has shown how FMH-M can be a multiplayer game, we have countless head to heads and shared saves amoung ourselves, being able to do a H2H or league on one online save would be beyond amazing. 

I would pay double just for this tbh

It would be like a complete new game

Instead of the IGE or as well as? The complete set would be costly lol. 

the development costs associated with bringing it in would be massive.

In a nutshell 

Why include something that would cost the developers money when they can just add unlockables that customers can purchase and make the developers money. 

SI are lucky in my opinion that they have a core fan base that will buy this game come what may. Constantly ignoring what the fans/customers really want and adding in things that are not needed (cheaper options or revenue creating option) . 

There are so many premium mobile games with online multi player , saying it is better suited to f2p games is beyond pointless as shown by the success of the online feature in the pc version . The feature could be very expensive but with currently the demand for it , it should have been implemented in FMM 16.

Edited by hardikchawla6