Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Goal Challenge Inception 2 - Ashez Vs Prize

Ashez

3 hours ago, PriZe said:

So happy you volunteerd to post the first season, thanks for the template:laugh: 

Great season, and as i said, my worry is real, great performance by Team Ashez, especially with the CWC:laugh:

You're welcome :P 

All talk until your season is posted ;). I managed to keep you even in this H2H by keeping everything balanced! Could have screwed you season one! But my eye is on that end goal! 

Even if I made it to the final of the CWC your lads would have bottled it! Only turn up for the meaningless ties as the images prove! My lads winning us titles, your lads happy to celebrate a bronze medel! Losers. 

@BatiGoal Knows the score :D

1 hour ago, PriZe said:

I get it, once you get used to losing that becomes the new normal :P

Wanna watch what you say come the end of this ;) 

1 hour ago, Real_Random said:

Nice job @Ashez, great start to the career and again you are in the lead of a h2h  time to see what @PriZe has up his sleeve. KIU

Thanks mate, it is indeed a waiting game now. Prize is known for his goals so I'm pretty worried! A long way to go yet though! 

54 minutes ago, PriZe said:

I'm killing off @Ashez his players with my strict LVG training:laugh: succes guaranteed:)

I trusted you! :( 

On 2/23/2017 at 03:13, Real_Random said:

Nice job @Ashez, great start to the career and again you are in the lead of a h2h  time to see what @PriZe has up his sleeve. KIU

His sleeves are empty apparently :laugh:

Go Team Ashez!!

Haha, the update hopefully isn't too far away now :). A sneak behind the curtain if you will but I've recently finished season 3 so all is fine. I just assume Prize has been busy which happens to us all :). 

15 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Sorry guys! Been busy as hell and the little one wasn't feeling well. Update coming tomorrow!

sneak preview, i am whooping @Ashez his but :laugh:

We're in no rush haha, we have until October/November to have this done :P. Hope the little one gets better soon mate. Tomorrow it is then, time to be excited :D. 

He's lying, he seems to forget i've seen his joke of a season. Just sent you the save as it goes haha. 

Come on Prize don't let the team down

Hope the Little one gets better, nothing more important than Family

Spoiler

Except kicking Ashez Butt LOL

44 minutes ago, Taff said:

Come on Prize don't let the team down

Hope the Little one gets better, nothing more important than Family

Reveal hidden contents

Except kicking Ashez Butt LOL

Point still stands, Vibe is family! :P

Might be posting a new solo career in the coming days too btw :D. Not sure when as yet though as Switch and Zelda tomorrow :D 

3 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Not hard :P

Just because SI are in your pocket!

1 minute ago, Taff said:

Who won the CC? :P

Cracked me up!

3 minutes ago, Taff said:

Who won the CC? :P

The Champion Chase? Hmm tough question mate but I believe Sprinter Sacre came out on top at last year's Cheltenham festival :D

When all this is said and done and all our careers are done i think we need a new head to head!

Ashez Vs @samhardy Vs @PriZe - Winner takes all! 

For obvious reasons it would be a long way off but if you're interested like this post or comment so we know if it's something worth considering in the future! 

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

When all this is said and done and all our careers are done i think we need a new head to head!

Ashez Vs @samhardy Vs @PriZe - Winner takes all! 

For obvious reasons it would be a long way off but if you're interested like this post or comment so we know if it's something worth considering in the future! 

OH HELL YEAH

A TRIPLE THREAT MATCH TO CLAIM THE FMM WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

WHAT YOU GONNA DO BROTHER WHEN FMM RUNS WILD ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Taff said:

OH HELL YEAH

A TRIPLE THREAT MATCH TO CLAIM THE FMM WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

WHAT YOU GONNA DO BROTHER WHEN FMM RUNS WILD ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in the entertainment business, if this is something Vibe wants to see it's something i'll make sure happens! 

21 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I'm in the entertainment business, if this is something Vibe wants to see it's something i'll make sure happens! 

Lol you really love losing don't you :P 

2 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Lol you really love losing don't you :P 

If it wasn't for me you and Sam wouldn't have your underdog stories :P. Vibe's always enjoyed me falling on my arse yet still supports me, it's an odd dynamic :P 

Edited by Ashez
1 hour ago, salohcin said:

Come on come on can't wait to read it!!! @PriZe

You tell him mate :P 

4 hours ago, PriZe said:

Sorry for the delay guys, but the missus is out of the running as well, so bit strapped for time. I will do my utmost to get this second season posted this weekend!!

Hate when illnesses go around and around the household! Hope you all feel better soon :) 

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

@Ashez it's mindgames, mate. @PriZe is doing the "ball to the corner flag" thingie. Time-wasting, unsettle the opponent, provoke a physical response etc.. Don't bite, Ash ;)

But he knows I know how he did haha, it's you guys in the dark ;) 

Goal Challenge Inception

Ashez Vs Prize

Season Two

Finally the update you all have been waiting for :D My apologies for the delay! But with the family on the road of recovery i managed to find some time and end the suspense! With out further ado lets jump in two season two of the H2H Inception!

Transfers

Spoiler

All though Ashez did a good job on building the squad in the first season i felt our defence was iffy (just look at Ashez his results :P). So in came DDG and three promising youngster who can be our defence for the upcoming 10 years! And in search of a great APM surprisingly Dybala fit the bill!

Season Review

Clean sweep! Setting the standard for next season ;-)

A More Detailed View

Spoiler

Champions League

3 of the 4 lads on the scoreboard!

League

Investing in the defence paid off! Too many draws for my liking though :(

Spanish Cup

Team Ashez nowhere to be seen

Super Cup First leg

High scoring game, with team Ashez being important! Feel robbed by the ref :( It wasn’t an offside goal!!! We need hawkeye

Super Cup Second leg

Sane closing the deal! Damn this lad is on fire :O

European Super Cup

What a start of the season for Sane!

Club World Championships

Semi Final

Team PriZe FTW! 

Club World Championships

Final

This is how you win the CWC, taking notes Ashez?

Manager Information

Spoiler

Fixed the goals against, but we did receive a small dent in our goals for ratio. All in all not unhappy!

Player Information

Spoiler

World Player Of The Year

Ah man come on… Ashez will be happy with Sane getting his WPOTY award for a second time in a row. 

Spanish Player Of The Year

Carbon copy of last year! Go team PriZe :D

Young Spanish Player Of The Year

Go Kelechi!!! Taking revenge for last year :D

Assists

Dybala rocking it as an APM!!! And Team PriZe shows who has their eyes on the main goal and not only glory in the H2H

AvR

Tasty!

The Main Event

The Quartet

Leroy Sane

Stats

Results

Great season again by Sane!

Anthony Martial

Stats

Results

But a better season by Martial!!!

Breel Embolo

Stats

Results

It’s clear that Sane and Martial are the main men of our quartet

Kelechi Iheanacho

Stats

Results

But lovely work by Embolo and Kelechi!

Group Total

Played: 245

Scored: 136

Nice, 10 more goals than last season! Go team PriZe :D

The Head To Head

Ashez Vs Prize

League Titles

Ashez: 1

Prize: 1

Cups

Ashez:

Prize: 5

Goals

Team Ashez: 130

Team Prize: 133

Team Ashez is steady eddy, adding 65 goals just like last season, but Team PriZe is taking the win so far, adding a whooping 72 goals to their total they get a slim advantage of 3 goals!

Inception Totals

Spoiler

Fatal Fourway

Played: 468

Scored: 262

Triple Threat

One

Sane, Martial & Embolo

Played: 349

Scored: 214

Two

Sane, Martial & Iheanacho

Played: 347

Scored: 213

Three

Sane, Embolo & Iheanacho

Played: 354

Scored: 179

Four

Martial, Embolo & Iheanacho

Played: 354

Scored: 183

Double Trouble

One

Sane & Martial

Played: 228

Scored: 164

Two

Sane & Embolo

Played: 235

Scored: 130

Three

Sane & Iheanacho

Played: 233

Scored: 149

Four

Martial & Embolo

Played: 235

Scored: 134

Five

Martial & Iheanacho

Played: 233

Scored: 133

Six

Embolo & Iheanacho

Played: 240

Scored: 99

The 1000 Goal Challenge

Sane: 80

Martial: 84

Embolo: 50

Iheanacho: 49

Well what can i say? A great season all in all, the leads are steadily chipping away on all the challenges, which besides the 1KC look promising! And for the H2H? The results speak for themselves, we got more cups, we outscored team Ashez, as a manager the team performed better, Team PriZe members are carrying the team in all the challenges… this can only mean one thing for the upcoming future… team PriZe FTW!!! 

As always thank you for reading! We love to hear your thoughts and opinion! 

Cheers PriZe

You're not going to make it @PriZe you're not. @Ashez is a notoriously slow starter but when he gets his team clicking there aren't enough walls and buses parked in front of goal to stop this man's momentum. You should've had a much bigger lead by now but you don't cause you're simply not good enough to beat The Joker. You blew it!!

Go get him TEAM ASHEZ, and to use your words... he's ripe for the picking!!! :)

Just now, BatiGoal said:

You're not going to make it @PriZe you're not. @Ashez is a notoriously slow starter but when he gets his team clicking there aren't enough walls and buses parked in front of goal to stop this man's momentum. You should've had a much bigger lead by now but you don't cause you're simply not good enough to beat The Joker. You blew it!!

Go get him TEAM ASHEZ, and to use your words... he's ripe for the picking!!! :)

:laugh: remember... Ashes has the one that's been bluffing, saying he knew how i did and no worries... although my lead is slim.. i have delivered what i said ;-) now it's time for Ashez to deliver:laugh:;)

3 minutes ago, PriZe said:

:laugh: remember... Ashes has the one that's been bluffing, saying he knew how i did and no worries... although my lead is slim.. i have delivered what i said ;-) now it's time for Ashez to deliver:laugh:;)

Oh deliver he will, my friend...deliver he will.. Does Muhammed Ali ring a bell? Thrilla in Manilla? He'll fry your rookie butt you'll beg for mercy in front of all of us here. Go school him, Ashez!

Spoiler

My reputation is at stake here now Ashez..pls deliver or I have to escape the embarrassement for a few months :)