Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games The Board - An Owners Experience (October 16/17)

IMG_5666.JPG.59dcfd0c1847bfc73cd2183ae93572f7.JPG

Welcome to The Board! In this career, I will attempt to use the IGE (I'm trustworthy, don't worry ;)) alongside your help to guide a small, unnoticed club to European Success! This save will be heavily influenced by you, the community. You will act as the board members of the club, alongside me! So, let's get started...

AFC Telford have announced the takeover of their club by a Unknown Community Group, calling themselves the 'Vibe Community' The takeover will include several members taking many responsibilities. The reported value of this group exceeds 1 Million Pounds, however they are not expected not to pump this much money into the club. Current Bucks boss Rob Smith is expected to be released by the club, and a press conference is set to be held with a few of the board members shortly

Your interaction is really important in this save guys, so I will need the following things from you, as a community...

Firstly, a boardroom Profile for the save. This should include...

Your chairman's name

Nationality

Net Worth ( Optional)

Next...

A few questions for an interview (plans for the club, Money etc...)

A few answers for an interview ( from your chairman)

How much money should be pumped into the club for season 1?

For this save, you must be committed and check for updates, as I will regularly ask for my fellow board members permission and feedback on transfers/managers/facilities etc...

Thanks guys and please sign up or comment, it is needed for this to work!

Current Members of the Board

@Eogtuc0910    Rob Ber

@chewkaiwen    Jae-Tak Kim

@mcandrew003  Ethanio Mcandiniho

@BattleBravelyRelegation Cian McGrath

@Nick11 N Nivar

Excellent mate, thanks a lot! 

For the questions, it's things that journalists might ask us if we were real life chairman. It's just to add to the story when I post the first 'Interview'. It can be things like' How much money do you plan to give the club? And things like that.

Cheers mate! @Eogtuc0910

ITV News

Shropshire based club AFC Telford have announced 2 of their new ownership team. This comes after a brief interview with Ethanio Mcandrinhio, a young Brazilian businessman reported to be the son of Neymar, however our sources aren't the most reliable things in the world, so take it how you want. The other confirmed board member was Irish billionaire Rob Ber, who is reported to be valued at 117 Billion Pounds! However upon the revealing of his name, our reporter looked slightly mystified. I wonder why? The rest of the board members remain a mystery, but I'm sure something will be released soon! 

Any questions or comments are appreciated, and do remember to sign up!

Name: Jae-Tak

Second Name: Kim

Nationality: North Korean

Value: 128 Billion Pounds

Amount to Pump into Club: £150,000

Interview...

1) Not much is heard of your name. Who exactly are you?

Ans: You don't need to know who I am. I won't confirm nor deny the rumors surrounding who I really am. All you need to know is that I am rich, filthy rich...

2) What do you have in store for this club?

Ans: My goal is to build a self sustaining club capable of promoting to the very top and be the very best. At the same time, I hope to build an Asian standing with this club through my presence

3) Any other things you have to add?

Ans: I'm already looking into the possibility of revamping the youth facilities and the stadium grounds. But that is subject to approval from the land authorities of course.

Current Confirmed Board        

Ethanio Mcandiniho                 

Rob Ber

Jae-Tak Kim

When we have enough board members, we will discuss the appointment of a new manager and our responsibilities within the club. Cheers Guys!

Glad to have you on board mate, love the enthusiasm! @chewkaiwen

10 hours ago, chewkaiwen said:

2) What do you have in store for this club?

Ans: My goal is to build a self sustaining club capable of promoting to the very top and be the very best. At the same time, I hope to build an Asian standing with this club through my presence.

Asian? , that's interesting.

2 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Of course mate, just fill in the sign up form!

Mate why don't you add one more thing 

Every board members should have specified roles . 

Like if i get on board i would like to keep an eye on youth , scouting system, their loan , their integration in first team.

Love it mate! Great to see people are interested, @BattleBravelyRelegation

I'm thinking the size of our board will be at max about 10 people? So get signed up guys, and anybody who signs up will be added to a group PM where we discuss things with the club, such as the employment of a new manager etc... 

BBC Radio Shropshire

Good morning Shropshire, this is your radio host Nick Thomas, and today I bring you a newly developed story from the New Bucks Head. The mysterious organisation who have bought AFC Telford, The Vibe International Community, have made an announcement on the club's website. The message states ' Firstly, thank you to all Bucks fans for your great understanding through this difficult time. We are pleased to announce 3 more members of our Group, so please give a warm welcome to Mr Jae-Tak Kim, Mr Nirav and Mr Cian McGrath! These three gentlemen will have an equal role to me and Mr Ber as board members, and will present themselves at the interview SCHEDULED LATER TODAY at the New Bucks Head' After these interesting developments, fans have taken to social media, with mostly positive comments. Tune in at 5:30 tonight to listen exclusively to the interview with the 5 board members. Nick Thomas, BBC Shropshire.

Image result for afc telford

IMG_5671.JPG.39a73a3f86cfd13234e1aa50b6fa54cf.JPG

Hello to all of our listeners tonight, I am your host Nick Thomas, and welcome to the New Buck's Head, where we are welcoming 5 of Telford's new mystery owners to the media, we have already seen 1, in the form of Ethanio Mcandrinhio appearing in front of the press several times, but now it's time to introduce four other members. Ah, here they come now. In case you have forgotten, the names of the men we will be speaking to tonight are Ethanio Mcandrinhio, Rob Ber, Jae-Tak Kim, N Nivar and Cian McGrath. They are sat down now, the questions will begin shortly...

Question 1 "Mr Kim sir, I have a question. Your name isn't known to well in these parts, what can you tell us about who you are? "

Answer 1 "Well Andy, frankly I don't think it matters who I am, and I won't fuel media speculation. All I will say is I am filthy, filthy rich."

Question 2 "Mr Niklaus sir, over here, a question for the Shropshire Star, what qualities do each of you bring to the club?"

Answer 2 " I think each of us are equally skilled in certain areas to make this club great. I personally would like to focus on the scouting in place at the club, as well as the integration of youngsters, but we will see."

Question 3 " Mr Ber, with such a high Net Worth, do you plant to invest a lot of time and money into the club?" 

Answer 3 " I have always wanted this opportunity, I would love to help this club out, and plan to have a big influence in club roles such as Market Director and things like that. For money, we will see how far we get in how long." 

Question 4 " Mr McGrath, Dennis from Talksport here, you seem to be very interested in transfers and scouting from media reports, what can you tell us?"

Answer 4 " Good question Dennis. I hope to have a big part to play in revitalising the clubs scouting systems, with plans for domestic and foreign scouts. I am in talks with my fellow owners about being part of the scouting team. However, as Rob said a moment ago, it depends how far we can get." 

Question 5 " Mr Mcandrinhio, sir over here at the back, with Rob Smith being released from his position, what does this mean for the club, and how much money is your new manager being given?"

Answer 5 " Well, Rob did his job well, but we wanted a new approach. A new appointment will be made as quick as possible, but you must understand this is a difficult process. Our takeover means several things. Firstly, a change in club affairs. New sponsors and Kits could be unveiled in the coming weeks. Secondly, it means this club will be the best in the country one day. For money, we cannot announce an official figure, but the board has come to a conclusion that it will be in the region of £120,000 this season, but time will tell if we invest more. Thank you." 

Well, that's it folks! The interview has been concluded, and the owners unveiled. Please leave your thoughts on our website, and we'll see you all next time!

Please remember to comment!

IMG_5666.JPG.b6be52acbeae755f0f9a9d30915a5c23.JPG

@Eogtuc0910

@BattleBravelyRelegation

@Nick11

@chewkaiwen

Thanks a lot mate, I love posting these kind of things, and excpect some newspaper articles soon...:D

Sorry about the name mate, I must have misread it! I'll change it now, sorry!

@Nick11

Shall i shortlist some young talents that we could sign.

Its okay mate ... just saying u can change my name. Mr.Niklaus would be good as well as easy.

IMG_5727.thumb.PNG.1a55d10ed268e7d6a4b3bfce04e9b85e.PNG

You are listening to TALKSPORT, home of foo....

Good morning everybody, I'm Ritchie Day and welcome to the sports morning show. Today, we talk about a shock appointment down in Shropshire as AFC Telford announced their new manager just moments ago. Before that, however, we have newly confirmed 6TH member of the Vibe International Community Bati Goal here on the phone, hi Bati. "Hi Ritchie, glad to be on this morning"

So Bati Goal, what are your plans for the club, and how close are you with the group? 

"Well, I am really happy to be part of the board at this club, I am optimistic about what the lads are doing, and feel like I have some ideas of my own that could help. I am looking forward to doing my little part in this and lifting AFC Telford to new heights." 

Alright, thanks very much, Bati Goal everybody!

So next up on the show, we have the exclusive press conference from the New Buck's Head, let's go there now...

After a difficult decision, me and the lads came to an agreement on the manager, which will be posted later today!

Please leave a comment, it  gives inspiration for all of us to continue!

Thanks for reading!