Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career For Vibe and Country- A H2H

20 minutes ago, Idol said:

Well done RR, by my reckoning you beat Taff by about 10 months, which is a pretty big margin!

Thanks mate, it was a great challenge and I really enjoyed. I was shocked with how well Vibe went.

Congratulations RR, you done extremely well to almost push 40 goals in the prem with vibe! Unlucky Taff better luck next time

A fantastic season RR! A massive well done and unlucky to Taff who put a good shift in aswell. Well done both, thanks for playing the challenge! Will update the leaderboard. 

Well done mate a thoroughly deserved victory and almost a whole year before my Vibe.

it was a pleasure to face you and feel free to PM me next time you need someone to whoop

10 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

Congratulations RR, you done extremely well to almost push 40 goals in the prem with vibe! Unlucky Taff better luck next time

Thanks mate, I really enjoyed this challenge it was great to finally use Lasse Vibe

4 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

A fantastic season RR! A massive well done and unlucky to Taff who put a good shift in aswell. Well done both, thanks for playing the challenge! Will update the leaderboard. 

Thanks mate, you did a great John designing this challenge

4 hours ago, Taff said:

Well done mate a thoroughly deserved victory and almost a whole year before my Vibe.

it was a pleasure to face you and feel free to PM me next time you need someone to whoop

Maybe a rematch is in the cards, but on your terms

3 hours ago, Ashez said:

Congrats RR, that's really impressive! 

Well done to both of you on a fun career :). 

Thanks mate, it was good to have a fun career to help break up my scoring with Pensioners career but now I'm back into finishing that one

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Just caught up and excellent stuff indeed. RR's Vibe did the Vibe :D Congrats RR and Taff for an enjoyable read.

Thanks mate, it was a tough challenge but it was great fun

Thank you all for the comments