Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Damilare

Principles in creating a good tactics

Hey vibers,I want to summarize some principles that can be used in creating a good fmm 17 tactics...

MIDFIELD:

DLP combines best with a BBM and with a direct passing instructions..(DLP---BBM),(BBM-DLP---BBM)..

BWM combines best with a CM/AP and a short passing instructions...(BWM---AP),(BWM---CM),(CM--BWM--AP),(CM--BWM--CM),(AP--BWM--AP).....

**BWM can also combine with DLP

DEFENCE:

When playing a back three formation,these combinations are best advisable: (CD--CD--CD),(CD--BPD--CD)..

when playing a dual defence formation,these combinations are best advisable: (CD--CD),(BPD--CD),(CD--LD),(LD--LD),(BPD--BPD)...

**if you are going to be playing a defensive midfielder with a DLP role,there is no need of using a BPD in the defence..

ATTACK:

When using the TM,there should be WNG on the flank for crossing of the ball...

It is always advisable to have a creator and scorer when combining forwards..creators include: T,DLF,DF and CF while scorers include: TM,AF,P and CF...

**creators can also score goals

other principles include:

1.when playing a narrow tactics,wingbacks are used so as to increase depth of the team..

2.when playing wide midfielders, full backs are best advisable to use in the defence...

3.when playing inside forwards on the wing, a mixed focused passing instruction is advised because during game play they act strikers by running inside the box often...

Some tactics from this guide:

Screenshot_2017-07-10-06-08-57.png.3d8ae06fc9696174cc6c12041c9c7c11.png

Screenshot_2017-07-10-06-14-11.png.58ab850c4506f8e679f1249d648996b5.png

Screenshot_2017-07-10-06-07-58.png.59d14e18d582bb85572d46df544af5b6.png

Screenshot_2017-07-10-06-09-58.png.5edc8d7bc5c67b79b8571bcc0613db8f.png

**Questions and suggestions are allowed in the comment section because I believe "no man is an island" i.e I can't know all **

Thanks for reading.:D

5 hours ago, Damilare said:

Hey vibers,I want to summarize some principles that can be used in creating a good fmm 17 tactics...

MIDFIELD:

DLP combines best with a BBM and with a direct passing instructions..(DLP---BBM),(BBM-DLP---BBM)..

BWM combines best with a CM/AP and a short passing instructions...(BWM---AP),(BWM---CM),(CM--BWM--AP),(CM--BWM--CM),(AP--BWM--AP).....

**BWM can also combine with DLP

DEFENCE:

When playing a back three formation,these combinations are best advisable: (CD--CD--CD),(CD--BPD--CD)..

when playing a dual defence formation,these combinations are best advisable: (CD--CD),(BPD--CD),(CD--LD),(LD--LD),(BPD--BPD)...

**if you are going to be playing a defensive midfielder with a DLP role,there is no need of using a BPD in the defence..

ATTACK:

When using the TM,there should be WNG on the flank for crossing of the ball...

It is always advisable to have a creator and scorer when combining forwards..creators include: T,DLF,DF and CF while scorers include: TM,AF,P and CF...

**creators can also score goals

other principles include:

1.when playing a narrow tactics,wingbacks are used so as to increase depth of the team..

2.when playing wide midfielders, full backs are best advisable to use in the defence...

3.when playing inside forwards on the wing, a mixed focused passing instruction is advised because during game play they act strikers by running inside the box often...

Some tactics from this guide:

Screenshot_2017-07-10-06-08-57.png.3d8ae06fc9696174cc6c12041c9c7c11.png

Screenshot_2017-07-10-06-14-11.png.58ab850c4506f8e679f1249d648996b5.png

Screenshot_2017-07-10-06-07-58.png.59d14e18d582bb85572d46df544af5b6.png

Screenshot_2017-07-10-06-09-58.png.5edc8d7bc5c67b79b8571bcc0613db8f.png

**Questions and suggestions are allowed in the comment section because I believe "no man is an island" i.e I can't know all **

Thanks for reading.:D

I don't totally agree with the combination of BWM and AP because non of this players maintain their position, I'd rather go for a CM or a DLP to partner with BWM

1 hour ago, Dar J said:

I don't totally agree with the combination of BWM and AP because non of this players maintain their position, I'd rather go for a CM or a DLP to partner with BWM

Both CM and DLP can combine with BWM...so its your choice on which roles to combine...

3 hours ago, Taff said:

Nice write up dude very informative 

I take it you've tested all of these to get the the info you need, but it looks very well thought out

Yea...i have tested it and the results are positive

9 minutes ago, Damilare said:

Yea...i have tested it and the results are positive

Can we have statistics from these tests please?

For example you list BBM-DLP-BBM, however what about lop-sided formations such as BBM-DLP-CM?

2 hours ago, Dec said:

Can we have statistics from these tests please?

For example you list BBM-DLP-BBM, however what about lop-sided formations such as BBM-DLP-CM?

My last two tactics I created and posted on this community are under the knowledge of these principles....

1 hour ago, Damilare said:

My last two tactics I created and posted on this community are under the knowledge of these principles....

But how do you know these are the best? Did you A/B test them with different clubs? Why does BBM-DLP-BBM work better than a BBM-DLP-CM? What happens if you don't have a player with the stamina for BBM no matter about two?

The thing is I think you've made a good effort but you're being a bit too narrow. You're right to pair a strong/physical player with a passing player, as you are to pair a defensive player with a neutral/attacking player. However limiting it like you have is wrong. You cannot and shouldn't say a BBM-DLP-BBM is preferred. That depends on a lot of factors and should leave it top line. Having 3 players is where it gets sticky and as long as there's balance - like a CM with a BBM and DLP, it doesn't matter.

43 minutes ago, Dec said:

But how do you know these are the best? Did you A/B test them with different clubs? Why does BBM-DLP-BBM work better than a BBM-DLP-CM? What happens if you don't have a player with the stamina for BBM no matter about two?

The thing is I think you've made a good effort but you're being a bit too narrow. You're right to pair a strong/physical player with a passing player, as you are to pair a defensive player with a neutral/attacking player. However limiting it like you have is wrong. You cannot and shouldn't say a BBM-DLP-BBM is preferred. That depends on a lot of factors and should leave it top line. Having 3 players is where it gets sticky and as long as there's balance - like a CM with a BBM and DLP, it doesn't matter.

Thanks for the explanation... I would try a BBM--DLP--CM midfield combination and share the results...

15 hours ago, Damilare said: are going to be playing a defensive midfielder with a DLP role,there is no need of using a BPD in the defence.

Well i think , here you are wrong . That depends upon the match engine . DLP on OME are less effective than BWM while on EME they perform much better than BWM.

As you said, DLP with BPD is not advisable or not needed . I think exactly opposite. When you play BPD it is must to have DLP up in between Midfield & Defense. Here combinig BPD with BWM is not suitable. 

Why BWM shouldn't be used with BPD ?? 

What's the main role of BWM ... track opponents ,Tackle 'em , press them .. sometimes to the opponent's half. but in mean time what happens whenever he try to do all these things.... he leaves massive space behind & suppose if you use BPD whose main job is to move up and link up with attack , then in this case you defense is completely exposed & any team playing mix , long , direct passing will easily score.

But when you use DLP with BPD ...DLP's main job is to stay behind half line intercept passes , through balls, & when needed dive into Tackle . But he almost doesn't moves out of position & when you BPD moves up he will simply drop back . This way defense is completely safe . (Watch Busquets & Pique) . 

On fmm , ive never used BPD & BWM togather . If i use BWM then defenders are either LD  or CD.

Try this combination & tell me what you think.

Anyways the post is quite nice , lots of fundamental point are written . will definitely help newcomers . 

4 hours ago, Nick11 said:

Well i think , here you are wrong . That depends upon the match engine . DLP on OME are less effective than BWM while on EME they perform much better than BWM.

As you said, DLP with BPD is not advisable or not needed . I think exactly opposite. When you play BPD it is must to have DLP up in between Midfield & Defense. Here combinig BPD with BWM is not suitable. 

Why BWM shouldn't be used with BPD ?? 

What's the main role of BWM ... track opponents ,Tackle 'em , press them .. sometimes to the opponent's half. but in mean time what happens whenever he try to do all these things.... he leaves massive space behind & suppose if you use BPD whose main job is to move up and link up with attack , then in this case you defense is completely exposed & any team playing mix , long , direct passing will easily score.

But when you use DLP with BPD ...DLP's main job is to stay behind half line intercept passes , through balls, & when needed dive into Tackle . But he almost doesn't moves out of position & when you BPD moves up he will simply drop back . This way defense is completely safe . (Watch Busquets & Pique) . 

On fmm , ive never used BPD & BWM togather . If i use BWM then defenders are either LD  or CD.

Try this combination & tell me what you think.

Anyways the post is quite nice , lots of fundamental point are written . will definitely help newcomers . 

Thanks for the explanation but I have tried BPD and DLP(defensive midfielder) together before,during gameplay,they both try to create counter attacking moves I.e the BPD throws long balls,which means you wont be able to retain possession for a long time and same as the DLP,that's why I suggested they should be used one at a time....the SK also does similar job thats why the SK,DLP and BPD are important roles in creating a counter attacking tactic....

36 minutes ago, Damilare said:

Thanks for the explanation but I have tried BPD and DLP(defensive midfielder) together before,during gameplay,they both try to create counter attacking moves I.e the BPD throws long balls,which means you wont be able to retain possession for a long time and same as the DLP,that's why I suggested they should be used one at a time....the SK also does similar job thats why the SK,DLP and BPD are important roles in creating a counter attacking tactic....

If that's the case then short passing style should be used . That way you can retain possession. & BPD won't be playing long balls anymore.

2 hours ago, Nick11 said:

If that's the case then short passing style should be used . That way you can retain possession. & BPD won't be playing long balls anymore.

Yea...short passing when you are not playing counter and mixed/direct when you want to play counter...

On 7/11/2017 at 13:23, Damilare said:

Yea...short passing when you are not playing counter and mixed/direct when you want to play counter...

Passing style depends very much on team capability and formation.

Short -  When you are playing narrow formation such as 4-1-4-1 or 4-1-2-1-2; opponent is good at interception; your Forward is weak in aerial skill.

Long - When you are playing wide formation such as 4-4-2 Attacking; your flanks are good at crossing; your Forward is good in aerial skill.

Direct - When opponent is playing narrow formation; opponent trying to close you down using Men Behind Ball; your players are good at passing.

Cheersmate!