Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Brenty92 & mcandrew003 Present: Rapid Fire Club Tycoon!

Congratulations @Taff

Your new clubs

Spoiler

wigan.thumb.png.3ddc1e6c8676b17fff9fb2cb42d51494.png

In the 2013/14 Europa League

&

reading.png.ffcfcaae1b9494584d864ef4b349b147.png

Jaap Stam the former scumbag's legend now manages The Royals

Taff paid 65mil

Combined Value 30.5mil

New Budget 95mil

added 0 minutes later

no idea why the pics are so out of proportion :laugh:

22 minutes ago, Taff said:

OH another double jackpot, get in

two very decent clubs to add to Middlesbrough and Burnley/Barnsley (can't remember which one I have

Boro burnley mate

2 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

@mcandrew003 Taff's got his bid for the next lot in. :)

@mcandrew003 BG's lost the plot and can no longer be trusted with his money, I advise you to strip him of all clubs and funds, transfer them to me, and send him to the looney bin for all our sakes, the toll of the next CC challenge has destoyed his once great footballing mind

7 minutes ago, Taff said:

@mcandrew003 BG's lost the plot and can no longer be trusted with his money, I advise you to strip him of all clubs and funds, transfer them to me, and send him to the looney bin for all our sakes, the toll of the next CC challenge has destoyed his once great footballing mind

The truth lies somewhere in the middle :laugh:

2 hours ago, Taff said:

As I'm in control, I'm sure anything is possible for the right amount of money....

17 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

I suppose he has no real control over what he's doing, bit like his mindset when he decided it was a good idea to enter the CC :P

I'm feeling that at the moment mate, I really don't think I'm going to survive this round, it's a B*$%H of a challenge

25 minutes ago, Taff said:

I'm feeling that at the moment mate, I really don't think I'm going to survive this round, it's a B*$%H of a challenge

I've been calling the challenge an "intriguing female dog" since it was created :P 

14 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I've been calling the challenge an "intriguing female dog" since it was created :P 

I'm really struggling at the moment and this is really killing my "Vibe" as well, but then everything I seem to be trying on here at the moment is really getting me down.

I lucked out in the qualifying but this is really driving me nuts, all I can hope is that everyone else in the group is struggling as well.

Although I hope @Brenty92 manages to get his Internet back up, would be a shame not to be able to get his results in because of a stupid fault

Sorry just realised I've put all that and it's not even the CC thread (sorry for the rant guys)

1 hour ago, Taff said:

I'm really struggling at the moment and this is really killing my "Vibe" as well, but then everything I seem to be trying on here at the moment is really getting me down.

I lucked out in the qualifying but this is really driving me nuts, all I can hope is that everyone else in the group is struggling as well.

Although I hope @Brenty92 manages to get his Internet back up, would be a shame not to be able to get his results in because of a stupid fault

Sorry just realised I've put all that and it's not even the CC thread (sorry for the rant guys)

We all go through spells like that mate, it comes with the territory when you're always pushing the game and yourself. Trust me i know how you feel as I've felt like it for the last two years. If you ever want to chat my inbox is open :) 

7 hours ago, Ashez said:

We all go through spells like that mate, it comes with the territory when you're always pushing the game and yourself. Trust me i know how you feel as I've felt like it for the last two years. If you ever want to chat my inbox is open :) 

Cheers Ash think I'm just having a vibe burnout

10 hours ago, Taff said:

I should be able to post my results pal, just wanted to let ash and Sam know just in case it wasn't possible.

I've had internet overnight because someone tried breaking in to my Mrs Mom's house 2 nights ago so I sent her to sleep at our house while I stay at hers to keep her possessions safe and try find out the scummy F***er who did it, I have a lead is all I'm saying!!

5 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

I should be able to post my results pal, just wanted to let ash and Sam know just in case it wasn't possible.

I've had internet overnight because someone tried breaking in to my Mrs Mom's house 2 nights ago so I sent her to sleep at our house while I stay at hers to keep her possessions safe and try find out the scummy F***er who did it, I have a lead is all I'm saying!!

OH Crap dude, is she OK, hope you catch the dicks who did it.

Sorry for hijacking the thread with my whining 

5 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

Hope she's ok man, bloody idiots who did it better get their asses kicked! 

19 minutes ago, Taff said:

OH Crap dude, is she OK, hope you catch the dicks who did it.

Sorry for hijacking the thread with my whining 

Not hijacking it at all Taff, I can kind of relate to what you are feeling currently but with my writing, a while ago my ideas weren't that good and I didn't feel my content was good enough, and then I'd have a block of ideas and couldn't think of anything new. Just got to keep going, in the end I've been able to write some ok pieces recently and I'm sure you'll smash the CC challenge. And hey, you've probably been the most successful career uploaded this year, not a bad feat at all! 

5 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Hope she's ok man, bloody idiots who did it better get their asses kicked! 

Not hijacking it at all Taff, I can kind of relate to what you are feeling currently but with my writing, a while ago my ideas weren't that good and I didn't feel my content was good enough, and then I'd have a block of ideas and couldn't think of anything new. Just got to keep going, in the end I've been able to write some ok pieces recently and I'm sure you'll smash the CC challenge. And hey, you've probably been the most successful career uploaded this year, not a bad feat at all! 

Dude you have made a HUGE contribution this year, I was thinking of making like a Vibe awards show towards the end of October with random categories, but the biggest one was going to be biggest contribution to the site this year and I think in my mind it's a two horse race with you and @BatiGoal, you two have been everywhere this year with articles, careers, challenges etc and on top of that you two are the first to comment on any new thread that comes up always with words of encouragement for anyone

So don't sell yourself short dude, you have been one of the best things on Vibe this year and long may it continue (unlike your CC run :P, sorry had to get a dig in there somewhere)  

1 minute ago, Taff said:

Dude you have made a HUGE contribution this year, I was thinking of making like a Vibe awards show towards the end of October with random categories, but the biggest one was going to be biggest contribution to the site this year and I think in my mind it's a two horse race with you and @BatiGoal, you two have been everywhere this year with articles, careers, challenges etc and on top of that you two are the first to comment on any new thread that comes up always with words of encouragement for anyone

So don't sell yourself short dude, you have been one of the best things on Vibe this year and long may it continue (unlike your CC run :P, sorry had to get a dig in there somewhere)  

Wow, that means a lot to see you say that mate, appreciate it a lot :D @BatiGoal is a legend and the fact you think I'm up there with him is an Honour ( For him :P). 

Massive encouragement there mate, that means a lot coming from yourself. Thanks a lot. Let's just hope I actually complete a career next year :P 

There was no need for that :laugh::P Anyway you greedy....Dragon? Don't be selfish, you've already won the Vibe Olympics, don't need a CC aswell :P

8 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Wow, that means a lot to see you say that mate, appreciate it a lot :D @BatiGoal is a legend and the fact you think I'm up there with him is an Honour ( For him :P). 

Massive encouragement there mate, that means a lot coming from yourself. Thanks a lot. Let's just hope I actually complete a career next year :P 

There was no need for that :laugh::P Anyway you greedy....Dragon? Don't be selfish, you've already won the Vibe Olympics, don't need a CC aswell :P

I'm glad I nabbed the Olympics as there is no way in hell I'm getting anywhere near the CC

I'm sure the big man @BatiGoal would agree with me and so would so many others, obviously @Brenty92 also deserves a huge shout as well as your co-conspirator in a lot of these excellent challenges you guys have cooked up this year

Speaking of Brenty, dude, tell us where you are and we'll all be there to help you catch these scum bags, imagine them walking in to a house full of Vibers, scariest thing ever

by the way how many times can you fit the word "lot" in a sentence :D