Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup XI

5 minutes ago, Jeroenvk94 said:

Am I allowed to start a new save if I'm not getting results with the tactics I'm using? Or is it 1 save do or die?

4. No reloading.

stated in the rules....

Just now, Jeroenvk94 said:

Starting a whole new save is different from reloading isn't it? 

Just one big reload back to the beginning would make previously played fixtures meaningless and give you a chance to better them, in CC terms it's the same thing :P 

It should be one attempt each, having multiple beats the point as you learn stuff etc. 

Just now, Ashez said:

Just one big reload back to the beginning would make previously played fixtures meaningless and give you a chance to better them, in CC terms it's the same thing :P 

It should be one attempt each, having multiple beats the point as you learn stuff etc. 

That's true though :P

Well I guess I got to live with that 15 weeks losing streak :'( 

3 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Wanna take this back as well just like restarting the game?:P

Just wait for it. I guess I'm the only one here who actually reached the QF of the Euro Cup ( those are a couple of wins ). My players are exhausted every game. And still, my right wing back is freaking injured.

3 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Looks like I was being a bit too kind to you @Jeroenvk94 :P

I won't be kind to all of you when I submit the save ;) 

1 minute ago, Jeroenvk94 said:

Just wait for it. I guess I'm the only one here who actually reached the QF of the Euro Cup ( those are a couple of wins ). My players are exhausted every game. And still, my right wing back is freaking injured.

I won't be kind to all of you when I submit the save ;) 

QF of the euro cup won't get you anything :laugh: Oh my strategic planning and thinking isn't your thing is it? The CC demands more then just goals to get points and progress 

4 hours ago, Jeroenvk94 said:

You're already done? Did you surrender that easily? :P

I either survived the war or died fighting ;)

2 hours ago, Taff said:

This is a new CC and I am working on getting better, just don't think I'm on the same level as certain "bears" on the site

Only details seperated us last time we battled it out. And you've had tremendous careers this year which means you've imrpoved over last tournament. You're one to avoid, mate ;)

2 hours ago, samhardy said:

That's usually the @BatiGoal technique :P

I'm saving the "striker overload technique" for the latter goal-scoring challenges. ;)

2 hours ago, PriZe said:

Can't recall i ever been so happy with a draw instead of a win! (no loses please SI gods don't make me progress in the EURO's)

Progression in the Euro's could mean your life insurance for your disastrous league run :laugh:

2 hours ago, Ashez said:

Still dunno you entered so fast lol. EME seasons take 6-7 hours for me judging on my last save :( 

I wasn't really looking forward to playing a season in Poland tbh but it was actually a nice little team to manage. Not as terrible as people say, and pretty balanced too in terms of positions and age. I think I'll even play a second season just for the fun of it while I look at the struggling crowd of Vibers trying to catch up :P

2 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Progression in the Euro's could mean your life insurance for your disastrous league run :laugh:

Didn't know we call a nr 1 spot in the league and a 23 win streak a disastrous run.. :laugh:

Just had a quick look at the squad before playing the season tomorrow and if people are struggling with it then music to my ears :D

I'm going to absolutely smash this tournament tbh.

3 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Didn't know we call a nr 1 spot in the league and a 23 win streak a disastrous run.. :laugh:

In Poland they do :)

4 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Based on my previous experience with you in the CC... i take your comments with a pinch of salt

Last CC I was the host. Now things are different ;)

2 minutes ago, Jeroenvk94 said:

Y'all thinking I screwed up. I have yet to start. I'm just using my psychological ways to make you think I'm failing miserably ;)

I did say my results were in already, right? Are they?

3 minutes ago, Jeroenvk94 said:

Y'all thinking I screwed up. I have yet to start. I'm just using my psychological ways to make you think I'm failing miserably ;)

We know when we smell a newbie ;)

2 minutes ago, PriZe said:

We know when we smell a newbie ;)

This CC, you guys will find out who really is the teacher and the student. Class is starting kids, you're about to get schooled ;)

2 minutes ago, Jeroenvk94 said:

This CC, you guys will find out who really is the teacher and the student. Class is starting kids, you're about to get schooled ;)

The only one that get's schooled that is you mate. We even had to explain the rules to you:laugh: