Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help 1kc.....just cant do it!!!

Woody

Hey guys. Ive been trying to do a 1kc career but i just have no idea what im doing. 

Im seriously finding this hard lol.

Should it be done on the OME or EME??

pls could anyone just point me in the right direction.

I dont want tactics handed to me just some tips really to get me going.

Cheers guys.

I have never done a 1KC but I have competed in community events which require one play to score as many as they can.

I think the main thing is that everything has to be focused on that one player getting all the goals in your team look at your strikers strengths and play to them EG. good in the air and strong get lots of crosses into him. The rest of the team is simply there to either stop opponents scoring or to provide assists for your striker (or both). I would say you want to avoid playing more than 1 striker and also inside forwards who can steal a lot of goals. Get as many creative players as you can so wingers and playmakers into the team.

Not sure which is better OME or EME for this as I only use EME.

Hope this has been some help.

I'd say definitely pick players and a tactic around your chosen striker. Playmakers and wingers are an invaluable asset, the latter particularly if you have a big man up top. Also my top tip is to try to build a team of players with teamwork of 15+ as this makes them more likely to knock an assist to your striker than to take a 30 yard pot shot

I'm trying this at the moment and been doing 2 up front but second striker plays Complete Forward so he can help me win and setup.the other striker. 

Images of the dude attached (quite proud of this player for a league two side!)

Screenshot_20170823-215416.thumb.png.d6aadb7f12e88f5c3f6bda06c6b1f7ca.png

Screenshot_20170823-215405.thumb.png.6b777d13cd581e953ee3833a21528a68.png

i play x2 wingers in AML and AMR as well as CM and AP in MC.

If its a tough match I have a IF on one side. 

No primary outlet or attacker either. Thinking of testing that and the formation a bit. 

Try it with Rashford mate. Sell Ibra.

Martial on left wing, Mata or mkhitarian on right, and try to sign Eriksen on the middle. Also buy a new right-back like Clyne or Hysaj or Henrichs.

Also check none of your other players have the tries first shot trait (or whatever it is). They should all have high Teamwork like @kts365 said. Lots of players with high Passing, Creativity, Decision etc to create the chances. Build the team until you have world class teammates, etc.

Tweak the format a lot and see what works best, Also turn on extended highlights and see what's happening (I found my striker was taking corners, the AM was running around holding hands with the striker and pinching the goals, etc). 

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Good luck!

Cheers guys. Im trying something now with Aberdeen and Osimhen as my striker of choice! Early days of experimentation but im unbeaten in the league. Just need my striker to score more.

I walked the scottish title only losing 1 game. But im not scoring enough goald with my main striker. Osimhen got 18 goals in 34 games. I aint getting anywhere near 1k with that start. Im creating chances but converting them is another thing altogether.

1 hour ago, Chris Woodward said:

I walked the scottish title only losing 1 game. But im not scoring enough goald with my main striker. Osimhen got 18 goals in 34 games. I aint getting anywhere near 1k with that start. Im creating chances but converting them is another thing altogether.

Don't feel discouraged because of that slow start. 18 gls isn't the end of the world for Oshimen who is only 17yo at the start of the game. Try 3 seasons with him and if you reach 100 gls you're doing OK. Youngsters are inconsistent but they'll pick up the pace once the team gets stronger and they get a couple seasons of experience under their belt. Patience and faith ;)

I think i am admitting defeat on this 1kc!!

My Aberdeen save with Osimhen as my man of choice has gone down like a lead balloon!

i completed 6 seasons and i couldnt get my striker to score more than 35, but i tried to have another go but this time on the OME!

now i have only done 2 and a half seasons but with Morton this time in the Scottish 2nd tier.

My striker of choice was:

Fabio Abreu.

90022932.png.f76a15268cfc58731468cf30365ed1c5.png

Granted this was only a test to see what i could do and it was amazing to see the goals fly in!

Screenshot_2017-09-05-15-46-55.thumb.png.e949695fefbfb24e1610254371db8a68.png

I just want to know if the OME is a valid 1kc career or not?

I will start from scratch as i have decided on another player who is alot younger.

Yeah, OME is valid. If you look at the leader board you'll see the engine is listed next to each entry. Good luck and keep posting so we can see how you go! ?

It is a long old slog but you can get it done. I've done it on the OME in the last 4 years.

There is lots of good tactical advise on here and the best countries to use too that would greatly help your chances.

It does take several seasons to get your squad just right to enable that player to shine fully.

On 23/08/2017 at 21:59, Rumtickler said:

I'm trying this at the moment and been doing 2 up front but second striker plays Complete Forward so he can help me win and setup.the other striker. 

Images of the dude attached (quite proud of this player for a league two side!)

Screenshot_20170823-215416.thumb.png.d6aadb7f12e88f5c3f6bda06c6b1f7ca.png

Screenshot_20170823-215405.thumb.png.6b777d13cd581e953ee3833a21528a68.png

i play x2 wingers in AML and AMR as well as CM and AP in MC.

If its a tough match I have a IF on one side. 

No primary outlet or attacker either. Thinking of testing that and the formation a bit. 

Just an update on my striker. I've had to swap him as he's a bit weak against championship teams.

Either way he did well in other leagues.

Screenshot_20170908-125238.thumb.png.9e95cb4e153b2c6fff3c990f3f0e5341.png

Here's the other strikers!

Screenshot_20170908-125251.thumb.png.609c1ee736823d6938441b997389b459.pngScreenshot_20170908-125321.thumb.png.e1bfbf045270cf3d4507d8823a7a36a5.pngScreenshot_20170908-125304.thumb.png.605813ff237a34d0d9200b2a8c474ab5.png

Will likely start a new striker and play one up front with him as target for all attack...