Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FMM18: Exclusive Feature Reveal

FuddledFox

Sounds like a great new feature. Can't wait to see you all at the Adam Armstrong Stadium!

But it does make me wonder what's happened to the existing function of increasing stadium size. Given enough success and crowd attendance and patience, you can grow your current ground to 120,000 capacity (from memory, only up to 105,000 in my current save).

Surely that won't work anymore now that the new feature has been added. Anyone have any info on this? It's a key part of my 1KC attempts (part of growing the club's reputation and attracting players to the club and keeping them).

Maybe they would have it so the stadium you currently have has a certain capacity like in real life and then once it's reached that capacity they would build a new one. Or maybe you can request to build a new one?

8 hours ago, Creed-Darkness said:

Maybe they would have it so the stadium you currently have has a certain capacity like in real life and then once it's reached that capacity they would build a new one. Or maybe you can request to build a new one?

That is how it works on PC. Each stadium has a maximum expansion size and once you are at that and are filling the ground consistently the club can build a new ground. If they have the money. It will be interesting to see how it works in FMM. 

Just now, FuddledFox said:

That is how it works on PC. Each stadium has a maximum expansion size and once you are at that and are filling the ground consistently the club can build a new ground. If they have the money. It will be interesting to see how it works in FMM. 

I doubt it would work like that more just like criteria that needs to be completed but it will be interesting to see how it works!

33 minutes ago, Joshua_DFC said:

Will the game be out at midnight or during the day? Can anyone remember what it was last year 

They will press the button around midnight but it will take some time before it appears on the store. That's midnight UK time.