Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Curse of the loan signing!

kylieboi88

The curse of the loan signing

So i stumbled upon this challenge when searching vibe and I also got a tip of from a pal about the challenge @Ashez

If your unsure of how the challenge works check out @danovic78 post as he posted the challenge. (Thank you for capturing my imagination). However basic jist is you must sign a striker on loan for the season, then the following season sign a new striker on loan and beat the previous strikers tally. If you fail to do this year on year the challenge ends.

Lets get into this!

AC Milan

20171207_210332.thumb.png.ea237dcb91ac9366d53f734a17697441.png

I chose AC Milan as the team to go with purely because they have two strikers on loan Borini and Kalinic (on loan from Sunderland and Fiorentina).

Chosen Striker

Screenshot_20171207-205727.thumb.png.9fcf752eff1c46aeda6b320b44f3d896.png

(Apologies for posting pic from sept deleted the pic from the start in error).

Transfers In/Out 

Screenshot_20171207-201349.thumb.png.4b9ac0d4d565bc73225be0c0831c2552.png

Screenshot_20171207-201355.thumb.png.bd5f4c102802689f69a8f114352881a1.png

I had a suprising offer of £55m for my AP - Suso. He was never going to be used in my formation with Luan being signed. Off you go boyo!

Screenshot_20171207-201401.thumb.png.5b92619b01f7bcddcf74d6f75c6a54e8.png

Season 1 - Sneak peak

Screenshot_20171207-202645.thumb.png.3b88a4d899d95064b21df6a7bb8d6b70.png

Unlucky Kalinic had a goal disallowed in our first competitive match.

I will post full season as soon as its done and im hoping its going to be a good one! 

A challenge I've never played and now I'm wondering why. Should be really fun and tough too as it's hard getting decent loanees these days, at least in my experience. 

Goodluck! 

Good luck Kyle, as you know I'm also playing this challenge (on third season just too busy to post ATM) so i can't wait to compare :D 

4 hours ago, Ashez said:

Good luck Kyle, as you know I'm also playing this challenge (on third season just too busy to post ATM) so i can't wait to compare :D 

Yeh mate thanks for directing me to this challenge. I had a look at a few teams before I got started and to get a decent loanee in at the start of the season was near on impossible for certain clubs. Decided on AC Milan as I wanted to do a save with them before game was released due to all their signings and the loanee strikers they had made the most sense lol. 

6 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

A challenge I've never played and now I'm wondering why. Should be really fun and tough too as it's hard getting decent loanees these days, at least in my experience. 

Goodluck! 

Thanks mate, hope to see you post this challenge maybe in the near future. Be interesting to see if we all uncover some gem loanees. 

6 hours ago, FuddledFox said:

This looks a fun challenge and Kalinic looks capable of posting a good total in your first season.

So far so good. However Im finding my APs are grabbing a fair few goals away from him atm but only a few games in to the season. 

Thanks all.