Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Fav league to go? Worst league to go?

Kennyd100

What's your Fav league that you mostly go? I tend to go for Italy as my main league, then Spain Germany England,  France, Portugal, Holland are decent as Well and i recently tried the MLS which I actually quiet enjoyed. Scotland if u support one of the 2 but the league format isn't great, Turkey isn't great so dissapointed that was added as South Korea unless your Turkish or South Korean  which indeed you will like them, again same for Poland, Australia Belgium Wales n.ireland Ireland have no appeal, I can see Russia being added next game but again no appeal to me it's not a great league, surely Argentina has to be added or Brazil they would be good to play and some iconic clubs from them both. I honestly can't remember Brazilian league being in it when was this and why was it done away with?? I'd much prefer that to a lot of them in current game.

Edited by Kennyd100

Don't really have a favorite tbh altho I do find myself playing the Dutch league for obvious reasons. 

One thing tho, I kinda dislike leagues that have multiple domestic cups like the English and French ones, and a couple others. Just too many unimportant games with those silly B-rated cups that no one cares about, makes seasons unnecessary longer. It's my "Subs Cup".  

On 11/02/2018 at 01:54, BatiGoal said:

Don't really have a favorite tbh altho I do find myself playing the Dutch league for obvious reasons. 

One thing tho, I kinda dislike leagues that have multiple domestic cups like the English and French ones, and a couple others. Just too many unimportant games with those silly B-rated cups that no one cares about, makes seasons unnecessary longer. It's my "Subs Cup".  

They come in handy for a 1KC though ;)

I find myself in Spain, Portugal and Scotland the most I think, the ones I rarely even consider are Australia and the rest of the UK. 

Have tried MLS, England and Italy on the new game. I think all European leagues are kinda the same, as the league format is similar. It’s good because normally the best team wins, and you don’t lose the league due to one bad performance - looking at you MLS cup :D

But to be fair, the league matters the least - as long as you have a good challenge or motivation, you should be good. 

I want to love MLS (and I have a save like 6 years in, so I do play it), but the problem is that you quickly "max out".

I've ended up with a budget similar to PSG's at Atlanta United (no Sugar Daddy) by buying cheap South Americans and selling them after a few years for a massive profit, all while winning everything except the Club World Cup every single year (won Club World Cup a couple of times, but tough luck against the top teams sometimes).

I like England a lot.

Currently taking my first foray into La Liga with El Ejido. Just got promoted, and I sold some players to get a nice little budget. We'll see how it goes.