Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Offers for players don't make any sense

Tried to sell a player (pic related) for 20M, all offers where under 3M or around that amount. This didn't happen only with pulgar, but with a lot of other players:

Donsah: valued at 18M, highest offer was 5M

A Brazilian guy: value of 30M, highest offer 6M

I could go on with the list. 

Other examples of strange behaviour was clubs like monaco and psg being interested in Inglese (who i offered at clubs for 75M) and not sending offers except (Liverpool eventually offered 21M while the player was valued at 56M). Last but not least was Orsolini who no one wanted to buy although he was valued at 80M, the only offer was from Man Utd that only offered 18M. 

What the heck is going on?

Screenshot_20180714-232234.jpg

Screenshot_20180714-232230.jpg

I think it has to do with the contract time remaining. The bidding clubs seem to bid the amount the player's contract is worth at that time. 

I think it's also to take into account the fact you're in a weak position as the player is transfer listed so it's clear you don't want them, however I do agree the AI low ball like crazy

It's really bad especially on this year's version... No club actually buys players more than there value anymore. I remember when we could offer players to clubs for really low amounts then negotiate with clubs and sell for much more but now they are all stingy or something and you always get a loss when selling your players but the AI don't 

Edited by lilgwanz
44 minutes ago, lilgwanz said:

It's really bad especially on this year's version... No club actually buys players more than there value anymore. I remember when we could offer players to clubs for really low amounts then negotiate with clubs and sell for much more but now they are all stingy or something and you always get a loss when selling your players but the AI don't 

Clubs used to go into transfer battles at the start of FMM18, since the transfer update it stopped unfortunately 

12 hours ago, Ashez said:

I think it's also to take into account the fact you're in a weak position as the player is transfer listed so it's clear you don't want them, however I do agree the AI low ball like crazy

It automatically transfer lists the players when i offer them to other clubs, this only starter to happen after the update

Edited by Cicero
1 hour ago, Cicero said:

It automatically transfer lists the players when i offer them to other clubs, this only starter to happen after the update

I know, it's a change i'm not a fan of at all tbf. 

Plus since the update you don't really see who's offering what? the old version you could see not only who was interested, but who was making bids and for how much, now you get some message saying there have been bids, but you have to wait to see if they actually happen? rubbish to be truthful

19 hours ago, Ashez said:

I know, it's a change i'm not a fan of at all tbf. 

I really don't understand what this update has improved, it looks like it only made things worse

31 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I really don't understand what this update has improved, it looks like it only made things worse

It’s become tradition for the game to start off shit then get shitter by the update released.