• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The Bad Boys Challenge - FMM18

Scratch

The Bad Boys Challenge

Meet the original bad boys of football:

bad-boys.thumb.jpg.7625026d4ce6a3e57918f73544534e64.jpg

On the left, we have Gerardo Bedoya, a Colombian international player who retired in 2015. He played 552 games for clubs in South America and somehow managed to amass 46 red cards! Yes, he was sent off in 8% of his matches.

On the right, we have Sergio Ramos, captain of both Spain and Real Madrid. It's hard to work out the exact amount as he's still playing, but he has received at least 211 yellow cards for club and country. That's one in every third game.

Can you get one of your players to beat these bad boys? 

Rules

• You can manage any club in any division in any league.
  • You can change clubs, but you can only count cards picked up under your management.
  • International cards count IF picked up under your management.
  • You have to earn international management, you cannot start with it.
  • Screenshots showing every season the player played are needed as evidence. Ideally it should be from a career here on Vibe.
  • Player can be real or regen.
  • No preferences/unlockables.
  • No uses of text changes, save editor or IGE at all.
  • No cheating or restarting.
  • If requested you must upload your save so we can check no cheating has taken place via the save editor, failure to do this will result in you being rejected from the leader board.
  • SI databases only.
  • No Myclub or created players.

Scoring

• There are 2 leaderboards: one for red cards; one for yellow cards.
  • A minimum of 20 red cards for a single player are required to qualify for the red card leaderboard.
  • A minimum of 150 yellow cards for a single player are required to qualify for the yellow card leaderboard.

Leaderboard - Red Cards (Target: 46 | Minimum 20)

• None yet

Leaderboard - Yellow Cards (Target: 211 | Minimum 150)

This is primarily intended as a companion challenge to a 1KC or other long challenge. That said, if you want to play an 18 year career just for this challenge, by all means, turn on Aggressive tackling and go for it!

Go forth and cause misery unto your opponents!

Edited by Scratch

Hey everyone, let me know if you think anything needs to be tweaked with this, particularly the minimums. I thought it would make sense to get people on the board without having to break the actual targets, but happy to change that if it makes sense. Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Dave994 said:

I think the minimum amounts are fine.

Thanks mate, hard to work out levels like that (at least for me). Don't want it to be too easy, but at the same time don't want it to be too hard as that might discourage people! 

2 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Thanks mate, hard to work out levels like that (at least for me). Don't want it to be too easy, but at the same time don't want it to be too hard as that might discourage people! 

20 red cards won't be too easy or too hard so I think it's a good amount.

8 minutes ago, Dave994 said:

20 red cards won't be too easy or too hard so I think it's a good amount.

46 red cards is it not?

i reckon 46 is possible with the right player.

Im aiming for the yellow card one though, a nice side aim for a career. 

Nice work @scratch99

Just now, Nucleus said:

46 red cards is it not?

i reckon 46 is possible with the right player.

Im aiming for the yellow card one though, a nice side aim for a career. 

Nice work @scratch99

Thanks! 46 to equal the real life record and 'win'. But 20 is the minimum to get listed on the Leaderboard. Just a bit worried that if you don't get listed until you reach 46, maybe no one will get listed (or not enough anyway). Does that make sense? or better to just go with the records?

14 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Thanks! 46 to equal the real life record and 'win'. But 20 is the minimum to get listed on the Leaderboard. Just a bit worried that if you don't get listed until you reach 46, maybe no one will get listed (or not enough anyway). Does that make sense? or better to just go with the records?

No that makes sense. If someone does beat the record you could put them on a separate “completed” leaderboard. 

Whats the minimum for yellow cards whilst on the subject then? 😅

Just now, Nucleus said:

No that makes sense. If someone does beat the record you could put them on a separate “completed” leaderboard. 

Whats the minimum for yellow cards whilst on the subject then? 😅

If they beat the record, then I will make their name bold and multicolour with lots of emoji! 😄 Or more likely just put `(Completed) after their name. 

For Yellow cards it was 100 minimum. I just checked my 1KC save and Tierney has 96 and still has quite a few years left, so maybe that's a bit low. Then again, it's really just a minimum to stop people asking to be listed after 6 yellow cards, so maybe it's higher than it needs to be... 

6 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

If they beat the record, then I will make their name bold and multicolour with lots of emoji! 😄 Or more likely just put `(Completed) after their name. 

For Yellow cards it was 100 minimum. I just checked my 1KC save and Tierney has 96 and still has quite a few years left, so maybe that's a bit low. Then again, it's really just a minimum to stop people asking to be listed after 6 yellow cards, so maybe it's higher than it needs to be... 

Personally I’d put it higher, but it’s your challenge so your call 😁

3 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

@Foxy Great! But I better check: are all those for you? Got a screenshot from lower down? 

😂😂 it’s from his Teutonic treble career I’m guessing!

3 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

@Foxy Great! But I better check: are all those for you? Got a screenshot from lower down? 

Thats from my Teutonic Treble and I signed him in season 1 before a ball was kicked so they are all for me but I can provide more screenshots later if you want them👍

Oh, right! 😄Yeah, that makes sense @Foxy (and thanks @Nucleus). I know you had him from Day 1 and you're a super solid citizen here, so will go ahead and add him.

But for others reading this, I'll almost certainly have to ask for the lower down screenshots just to make sure, sorry in advance!

Just now, scratch99 said:

Oh, right! 😄Yeah, that makes sense @Foxy (and thanks @Nucleus). I know you had him from Day 1 and you're a super solid citizen here, so will go ahead and add him.

But for others reading this, I'll almost certainly have to ask for the lower down screenshots just to make sure, sorry in advance!

Cheers fella.

54 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

Personally I’d put it higher, but it’s your challenge so your call 😁

Given that Foxy has post just over 150, I'll raise it to 150 minimum for yellows as I think that's a bit more challenging that 100,,,

2 minutes ago, cezzz16 said:

Nice challenge! Can I do it together with my Rogerio Ceni challenge? Ofc with a regen. 

Yep, that should be fine, as long as all the rules above are followed (regens are fine). This is really designed to be a secondary challenge to go with a primary challenge such as that. I can't see anyone just doing this by itself.

I don't know the rules of that challenge, but I'd assume they are compatible the rule of this challenge. Most challenges have pretty much the same rules.