Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Away Games

No matter what team I manage I always drop points away from home or scrape wins I have won 5-0 or so at home. Is there any way to improve on away games or is it just the game is programmed to give a home advantage?

He means, are you set to Defensive, Attacking, Overload etc?

Do you change your tactics for away matches or keep them the same?

1 hour ago, Baddar said:

He means, are you set to Defensive, Attacking, Overload etc?

Do you change your tactics for away matches or keep them the same?

Oh right, I keep them the same for the lesser sides but if its a big game i tend to slightly tweak them

8 hours ago, DutchTony said:

I very much believe this to be true.

Yeah I think it needs to be toned down a bit if you look at the away record table all the top teams in my league have at least 2-3 more away losses than home losses

9 hours ago, DutchTony said:

I very much believe this to be true.

I actualy dont believe it.  Its all about oposite tactics. Home sides seem to attack more and try to score more and in away they go much more defensive. Atleast for me my latest 5in1 save home and away winning % seems to be even.

A few tactics I've used i seem to smash teams at home but away games the score is a lot closer or i drop points. This happens when the opposition play exactly the same tactics and instructions home and away. It's stupid if you ask me...

18 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

A few tactics I've used i seem to smash teams at home but away games the score is a lot closer or i drop points. This happens when the opposition play exactly the same tactics and instructions home and away. It's stupid if you ask me...

Yes, this will be surely case if you very attacking formation. But i still believe if u have right balance between your attack and defence there is no diffrence. Only thing ive noticed is playing away tend to give more late winners/equalisers for opponent. And i have never seen in my fmm19 careers that any team plays same tactic for home and away. And believe me,i keep my eye on opponents tactics before every game. 

Edited by fRESH
4 hours ago, fmhaberdeenfan said:

Yeah I think it needs to be toned down a bit if you look at the away record table all the top teams in my league have at least 2-3 more away losses than home losses

Yeah 100% agree