Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM19 Bug List

samhardy

4 minutes ago, LenTheWelsh said:

It’s cool mate this place has always been super cliquey .....as you were.

as an experienced message-board user, these last two posts really have been textbook :D

nobody knows me here. i just barged in and started posting, and sure enough, by being slightly interesting occasionally, the clique have deigned to reply to me sometimes 😮;)

Just updated with the winter update and started a new save with Celtic. Timothy Weah's stats, positions(natural centre back)? and default training are all messed up. 

699187616_Screenshot_20190306-171819_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.376698d10add0b9b85621229222fea88.jpg967854003_Screenshot_20190306-171828_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.90ecc9ffae870c23da9d83374508a913.jpg

8 minutes ago, zorn_and_thorn said:

Just updated with the winter update and started a new save with Celtic. Timothy Weah's stats, positions(natural centre back)? and default training are all messed up. 

699187616_Screenshot_20190306-171819_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.376698d10add0b9b85621229222fea88.jpg967854003_Screenshot_20190306-171828_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.90ecc9ffae870c23da9d83374508a913.jpg

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention, we have managed to reproduce this and are looking into it.

1712361903_Screenshot_20190306-195706_FM2019Mobile.thumb.jpg.5e7162d61bf9d31f81ff0e26fc94b098.jpg

Won best player in Europe 3 years in a row and countless other accolades. Can't get a single bid for him though. Not even for half his value. Similar with Salah. Makes the game so frustrating.

Fabinho and Henderson used to be natural cm now according to the game they are next to useless (even though it is still their „light green” position). The same goes for other similar players like Jorginho. Dont think its on purpose

ECCADFCA-51D8-4F05-B295-D3A6BE1A292D.jpeg

Edited by Chudon

Damn SI really screwed up lots of things with this update eh? 100s of fixes? More like 99 changes no one asked for and then a few 'fixes'. 

2 hours ago, Juv_Nedved said:

Atlanta is missing lots of current players after this winter update.

A8E9E606-F513-41D7-89BD-647EEC6C4323.png

Who are they missing? Is this with Italy as a loaded league? 

14 minutes ago, Luke W said:

He’s managing by the looks of the sidebar 

17 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

He’s managing by the looks of the sidebar 

Cheers, I've not had a cup of coffee yet clearly 🤭

4 hours ago, Luke W said:

Just to name few current Atlanta players that I can’t find after the winter update.  Can you guys find them?

Pierluigi Gollini

Berat Djimsiti

Timothy Castagne

Arkadiusz Reca

Matteo Pessina

Francesco Rossi

Roger Ibañez da Silva

Musa Barrow

Noticed a bug there. When playing in Republic of Ireland, all teams nationwide are entered into the provincial tournaments ie Munster Senior Cup, Leinster Senior Cup. Should only be teams from those respective provinces?

On 07/03/2019 at 09:07, Juv_Nedved said:

Atlanta is missing lots of current players after this winter update.

A8E9E606-F513-41D7-89BD-647EEC6C4323.png

It's not just Atlanta, all the Serie A teams more or less are unplayable - just took over Fiorentina with Italy as main league loaded and I've got 20 players total! When combined with the fact players are getting tired way quicker now you basically can't use them as you can't rotate and half your squad is injured/knackered by November...

Back to my pre update save till it's fixed...

Edited by RJH777
3 minutes ago, RJH777 said:

It's not just Atlanta, all the Serie A teams more or less are unplayable - just took over Fiorentina with Italy as main league loaded and I've got 20 players total! When combined with the fact players are getting tired way quicker now you basically can't use them as you can't rotate and half your squad is injured/knackered by November...

Back to my pre update save till it's fixed...

First update after almost 2 months and this is what we get.... 

Really SI? 

I updated the game for the 1st time yesterday.

Now it crashes every single time I try to offer a contract to a certain one of my players. Weirdly, it only happens with this one player. I'm playing the 2028/29 season right now and the affected player was born in 2005.

The game has never crashed pre-update. I guess I'm not updating it ever again if it comes with issues like this...

1 minute ago, zkimah said:

Now it crashes every single time I try to offer a contract to a certain one of my players. Weirdly, it only happens with this one player. I'm playing the 2028/29 season right now and the affected player was born in 2005.

The game has never crashed pre-update. I guess I'm not updating it ever again if it comes with issues like this...

For something like this can you please immediately provide us with a save file and let us know any additional information (what device you're on, when you started the game and anything else which may be useful)

You can upload your save file to the link below, please rename the save file with your username so it is easily identifiable. Thanks.

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

29 minutes ago, zkimah said:

Please also provide us with the name of the specific player that triggers this. 

Edited by Sebastian Szlenkier
40 minutes ago, Sebastian Szlenkier said:

For something like this can you please immediately provide us with a save file and let us know any additional information (what device you're on, when you started the game and anything else which may be useful)

You can upload your save file to the link below, please rename the save file with your username so it is easily identifiable. Thanks.

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

I have uploaded the file just now. I'm playing on an Honor 10 and I haven't played the game since the update yesterday. Now, it keeps crashing when I press "Offer Contract" on the player's page of Danilo Almeida Santos.

Edited by zkimah

Maxime Leverbe: listed as on loan to Cagliari from Sampdoria; not appearing in Cagliari's squad list, either first nor reserve team. 

Screenshot_2019-03-08-17-49-19.png

Screenshot_2019-03-08-17-49-06.png

Screenshot_2019-03-08-17-48-57.png

36 minutes ago, Sasha2 said:

Maxime Leverbe: listed as on loan to Cagliari from Sampdoria; not appearing in Cagliari's squad list, either first nor reserve team. 

Thank you very much, this is now with our developers and is being looked into. 

Howdy, frequented the site over the last couple of years as a guest but getting more and more into the game so decided to register and take the plunge. I'm an admin on another forum and admire and appreciate the hardwork that clearly goes into this forum. So to my post. This may or may not be a bug but I feel something isn't quite right here and want to put it out there. Please note I haven't read all 36 pages in this thread.

I've experienced the following curiosity in the last 5 matches. My first goalscorer is seriously injured and forced off the pitch. The first couple of times I shrugged off. But 5 consecutive matches, always the first goalscorer. Not only that it's always the same injury, thigh strain, 3 weeks out. Training programs aren't intensive, I regularly rotate the entire team to avoid burnout. I'm fairly certain something isn't quite right. Thoughts?

1 minute ago, Wave To The Wottingers said:

Howdy, frequented the site over the last couple of years as a guest but getting more and more into the game so decided to register and take the plunge. I'm an admin on another forum and admire and appreciate the hardwork that clearly goes into this forum. So to my post. This may or may not be a bug but I feel something isn't quite right here and want to put it out there. Please note I haven't read all 36 pages in this thread.

I've experienced the following curiosity in the last 5 matches. My first goalscorer is seriously injured and forced off the pitch. The first couple of times I shrugged off. But 5 consecutive matches, always the first goalscorer. Not only that it's always the same injury, thigh strain, 3 weeks out. Training programs aren't intensive, I regularly rotate the entire team to avoid burnout. I'm fairly certain something isn't quite right. Thoughts?

Either a case of very bad luck or very sadistic coding. Whatever it is, I've never seen it so I can't offer much help unfortunately :(

13 minutes ago, RPA123456 said:

Either a case of very bad luck or very sadistic coding. Whatever it is, I've never seen it so I can't offer much help unfortunately :(

Well I just drew 0-0 and again I've lost a player to a 3 week lay off. That's 6 consecutive matches now. Beginning to lose interest. If It happens again I think I'll be taking a break from the game. 

13 hours ago, Sasha2 said:

I think there’s an issue with Serie A players or potentially all Italian leagues.  SI is currently investigating and hopefully they can fix this soon.  Agree that Serie A is currently not playable after the winter update.