Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic World Football

rafa

Diego Maradona has been sacked from his role as manager of United Arab Emirates side Al Wasl after 14 months in charge.

That is quite a good read. I know that Oscar has said recently because he couldn't join up with Chelsea for pre-season he understands why he is not first team at the moment, but he says after a month or two he should be.

However, for Neymar I reckon he needs a move to Europe Spain/England/Germany in order to potentially get his best.

60 minutes or so gone: Brazil 3 - 0 Japan

Oscar with 2 assists. This guy just loves twos!!

Kagawa with two dives and got a booking for the second :lol:

Brazil 4-0 Japan. Goals by Paulinho (Rumoured Chelsea target), Neymar (2x) and Kaka. And Oscar with 2 assists and Luiz with 1 assist.

Speaking of Neymar. He has put English clubs on alert after revealing he wants to speak English

I would of if he had played for Liverpool (as they are the next biggest fans on the site)

Probably have done it for any of the top teams in England.

I wasn't the one who brought it up AS ;) As per usual it is Jay trying to dominate it with United talk. I was merely stating the facts of a game between Brazil and Japan.

FIXED

Yeh right! You hate Uniteds fans.

Not really. I mentioned how one of the TOP Japanese stars dived twice and got booked for one as that is what happened in the game. The fact he plays for United makes no difference, had he been a Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs or City player I still would have brought it up. If it was Uchida, Yoshida, Hasebe, Miyaichi I would also have mentioned them.