Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games 2020 Vibe Premier League

samhardy

17 hours ago, Ian said:

I had a moment where I thought I might as well try him. He has since scored but I’ve only got a few games left and it doesn’t look like he’ll save one.

To be fair you're right to get him to score mate in case that save crops up. If he does happen to save a pen and you haven't scored one already then it's a pain so i see your thinking behind it.

9 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

First post says that three of you have. I'm only in February. I'm hoping that @MikeF and @smoggy90 both forget so that they play out a heroic 0-0 draw and allow me to swoop in once I dispatch @BatiGoal :)

Il be honest, submitting those results probably took longer than the challenge for me 😭😭

Done. Over. Finished. Submitted. 

Thoughts.. Started out well I think, then struggled with a few targets. Midway a "little" setback followed by an impressive run. Overall, happy all things considered but don't think it'll be enough for the win @Mr Tree but we'll see. 

10 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

First post says that three of you have. I'm only in February. I'm hoping that @MikeF and @smoggy90 both forget so that they play out a heroic 0-0 draw and allow me to swoop in once I dispatch @BatiGoal :)

10 hours ago, Crashhart said:

Anyone submitted yet?

Submitted yesterday. Didn’t need that many screenshots which gives you an indication of how I got on. 

5 hours ago, Kanegan said:

Just couldn't achieve all the targets so I don't know whether my score is good or bad. 🙄

Same here. I unlocked one area very early and got some good points from that but couldn’t get everything so I gave no idea what a ‘Par’ score could be. 

1 hour ago, smoggy90 said:

Submitted yesterday. Didn’t need that many screenshots which gives you an indication of how I got on. 

as long as Mike got a similar score, that's the main thing (for me!) :D

1 hour ago, Mr Tree said:

I'm still pretty sure your main thing is ME 🤣

2 hours ago, Mr Tree said:

Haven’t even had a chance to look at this one. Stupidly busy week. Hopefully can get started this evening. 

:) didn't want to prejudice any choices... Assuming woody is beavering away, I was gonna ask, can I assume we all chose the same team? I certainly did (choose the same one as mike's using)...

18 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

:) didn't want to prejudice any choices... Assuming woody is beavering away, I was gonna ask, can I assume we all chose the same team? I certainly did (choose the same one as mike's using)...

Not everyone!

17 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

Yep!

8 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Not everyone!

it seemed the obvious choice, so it'll be interesting to see who swerved.

i'll let Mike get a bit further in before commenting further :D

38 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

I went with a different team mate. 😊

58 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

I went with a different team in a league I’ve never managed in very much. Obviously already being qualified may have swayed my decision but I’m not totally sure PSG would’ve been my choice even if I’d needed the points if I’m honest as I’m not overly keen on the starting squad. 

I deliberately picked a team that wasn't active in Europe. I favored the extra days of rest over the extra Cup games for player development. 

23 hours ago, Ian said:

I went with a different team in a league I’ve never managed in very much. Obviously already being qualified may have swayed my decision but I’m not totally sure PSG would’ve been my choice even if I’d needed the points if I’m honest as I’m not overly keen on the starting squad. 

That was my thinking too, that being said this has been a tough challenge so far

20 minutes ago, Woody said:

That was my thinking too, that being said this has been a tough challenge so far

I’ll only know if this was tough or not when I see others’ scores. Once I got my head around the points I found it ok. They said, I may have massively screwed it up and come bottom so who knows!

So yeah I didn't get all the targets - I had nine early on, but I won the first trophy in a penalty shootout 3-0 which was a bad sign!

And I had Neymar as my midfielder, but I overlooked one crucial flaw in his Coach Report...

Screenshot_20200220-110729_FM20 Mobile.jpg

43 minutes ago, Mr Tree said:

So yeah I didn't get all the targets - I had nine early on, but I won the first trophy in a penalty shootout 3-0 which was a bad sign!

And I had Neymar as my midfielder, but I overlooked one crucial flaw in his Coach Report...

Screenshot_20200220-110729_FM20 Mobile.jpg

I didn’t get all the targets either. Didn’t concede a penalty all season, let alone save one.