Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help What player that you suggest me to buy on my Tottenham save?

Quintessa

I'm having problem to buy player on Tottenham squad, I'm thinking to buy new Forward to be a backup for Kane if he injured or whatever. But if you can suggest me to buy any player that suitable for this, feel free to comment.

Edited by Quintessa
Just now, hhooo said:

I like Andreas Cornelius from Parma as a target man with good teamwork who will lay off chances to your other forwards. 

Not a bad shout tbf

4 minutes ago, RichD said:

Carlos Vinicius did a good job for me first season, Wout Weghorst is a great player as a Target Man as well. 

I love the double W

8 minutes ago, Rob said:

Recall Troy from his loan.

He's Irelands next great hope, Aaron Connolly is decent but he's not expected to achieve greatness, whereas Troy can become a superstar then fuck off and play for England! 😭 Like so many have done before, Ahem....... Grealish we loved you..... Why?!? 

If you can afford him Odsonne Edouard would be an excellent back up for Kane. If he is no for you then i would go with Calvert-Lewin.

2 minutes ago, Lagom said:

Michael Gregoritsch.

That’s it, that’s the post.

Was one of my favourites from last year, shooting of 20 within a few months of use 😍

Haven’t used him this year yet.

6 minutes ago, RichD said:

Was one of my favourites from last year, shooting of 20 within a few months of use 😍

Haven’t used him this year yet.

Movement to match, which is key. 
Brought him in a Dortmund as a safety net as Håland wouldn’t sign a new contract without a buyout clause, and he ended up benching Håland for 2 months after United came in for him outside of the transfer window