Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guides/Tips Hexer's Workshop: It's all about Hex (FMM21 and beyond)

8 hours ago, Navalends said:

What value should I use if I want to increase CA/PA? I know most editable number (that I understand as of now) have 14 as maximal value, but what about CA/PA?

C8 (200) is the maximum value to edit PA. CA also must be equal or lower than that. 

On 27.10.2023 at 19:54, Afganitia said:

Bir oyuncunun sözleşmesinin nasıl düzenleneceğini bilen var mı? Özellikle maaş. 

I've seen a video about it 

If anyone knows how to add Newcastle United to the Champions League, can they explain in detail? 

How to make the game start in Year 2023

Does anyone know how to change the number of times each team plays each other in a season? Specifically, I'm trying to change the Korean second division from "play each other four times" to "play each other two times".

As far as I know, it's not possible to change competition format before starting a save.

Competition rules are copied to the save files and can be changed there, but since the first season will be already setup, only second season onwards will be affected.

Unfortunately, it's in a section hard to find, I managed to parse it in FMM22, it's after all the database stuff in the savefile, in a section containing an entry per competition that has a variable sized field containing competition formats serialized to binary. This serialization contains a list of key-value pairs, where all keys are a 4 byte long.

If you are interested, I may be able to find the key for the number of rounds and the value you need to use, you'll just need to find the correct occurrence (it will apear for every competition with a league/group stage, only for loaded countries) and replace the value 

13 hours ago, MrCaseiro said:

As far as I know, it's not possible to change competition format before starting a save.

Competition rules are copied to the save files and can be changed there, but since the first season will be already setup, only second season onwards will be affected.

Unfortunately, it's in a section hard to find, I managed to parse it in FMM22, it's after all the database stuff in the savefile, in a section containing an entry per competition that has a variable sized field containing competition formats serialized to binary. This serialization contains a list of key-value pairs, where all keys are a 4 byte long.

If you are interested, I may be able to find the key for the number of rounds and the value you need to use, you'll just need to find the correct occurrence (it will apear for every competition with a league/group stage, only for loaded countries) and replace the value 

Thanks. That's okay - I would need it to work in the first season. Appreciate your response though.

Edited by Pete123
On 10/11/2023 at 14:09, jaymarvels said:

If anyone wants to collab on data structures this year reach out to me please

I can help you with that.

I haven't checked the changes this year, but probabily most structures are unchanged.

Can anyone help me? I want to manage indonesia in fmm24, I already have Indonesian player in MyClub, and I think it's enough, if anyone can help me manage Indonesia please tell me, thanks.

5 hours ago, repanx said:

Can anyone help me? I want to manage indonesia in fmm24, I already have Indonesian player in MyClub, and I think it's enough, if anyone can help me manage Indonesia please tell me, thanks.

Use changes.txt to move yourself there, the game works that way this year. Create a save with Netherlands and Japan (or Korea) as one of the five leagues, then use hex to call up half-Indonesians. There are plenty of them, you don't have to worry about the lack of players.

I did make one Indonesia save back in 2023, but this year it's a bit more complicated.

i tried to find the UID of players using the Hex Editor (UID-Hex-Big-Little Endian) just like on the steps on the first page, but it seems doesn't work anymore with FMM24, or maybe i did it wrong

7 hours ago, hanifsg7 said:

i tried to find the UID of players using the Hex Editor (UID-Hex-Big-Little Endian) just like on the steps on the first page, but it seems doesn't work anymore with FMM24, or maybe i did it wrong

Yeah, it still works in my end, as I could even use that to "create" new players.

On 17/11/2023 at 21:21, NguyenDucAnh said:

Use changes.txt to move yourself there, the game works that way this year. Create a save with Netherlands and Japan (or Korea) as one of the five leagues, then use hex to call up half-Indonesians. There are plenty of them, you don't have to worry about the lack of players.

I did make one Indonesia save back in 2023, but this year it's a bit more complicated

I know there's a lot of half indonesian on fmm24, but I want to play with the Indonesian player.

19 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

Yeah, it still works in my end, as I could even use that to "create" new players.

Have you found a way to put the database in, or is this editing save games?

20 hours ago, NguyenDucAnh said:

We are trying to make legend players. But only works for iOS. For android, only way is to hack apk of fmm2024.

5CAFF74A3A2C2574EF118015B2632575.thumb.jpg.168094945b2da239770dd6f6704fe506.jpg

1 hour ago, rseven said:

We are trying to make legend players. But only works for iOS. For android, only way is to hack apk of fmm2024.

5CAFF74A3A2C2574EF118015B2632575.thumb.jpg.168094945b2da239770dd6f6704fe506.jpg

You edited that in database level or savefile? If that was only on savefile, then I have good news: you can simply import/export saves, and do it like every year. Hell, adding second nations is even more simple than last year - I'm doing a Vietnam nation team save, and it's just as comfortable as FMM23.

1 hour ago, Pete123 said:

Have you found a way to put the database in, or is this editing save games?

I'm still trying, for some reason it still didn't work as intended. Savefile editing still works though.

1 hour ago, jaymarvels said:

I really hope there is a way of editing databases in FMM24! Even desktop FM can edit the database!

We all hope so! The challenge now is for android device. iOS is possible. 

9 hours ago, rseven said:

We all hope so! The challenge now is for android device. iOS is possible. 

Wait, where did you put the database in iOS? That might provide some clues for us Android users...

Is there any way to edit stats or results? Like for example results and scores of teams or fixture dates that have happened, or remove or add the world cup (this is for fm23). One last thing, is it possible to change scores in a match? Lets say I want Cavani to be the scorer but it was Mata. Is it possible to change this or other stats about matches? Surely they are stored somewhere

On 05/12/2023 at 17:53, AlexisH18 said:

Is there any way to edit stats or results? Like for example results and scores of teams or fixture dates that have happened, or remove or add the world cup (this is for fm23). One last thing, is it possible to change scores in a match? Lets say I want Cavani to be the scorer but it was Mata. Is it possible to change this or other stats about matches? Surely they are stored somewhere

It's not impossible, but probabily no one knows how to do it.
At the end of the savefile theres an encrypted part where I think that data is stored. You can find the fmf file signature near the end of the savefile and extract that part of the file to feed to the resource archiver, however, when I did that some years ago, I couldn't understand any of the resulting files.

I modified the award name and stadium name by modifying the eng.lng file.

Similar to skin patches, Android can apply the modified database by entering the path to the config.xml file.

Screenshot_20231208_095712_FM24 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20231208_095719_FM24 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20231208_095726_FM24 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20231208_095735_FM24 Mobile.jpg

Edited by Around time
2 hours ago, Around time said:

2 hours ago, Around time said:

Similar to skin patches, Android can apply the modified database by entering the path to the config.xml file.

Can you tell us in detail how you achieved this? 

Edited by Erenius
16 hours ago, Around time said:

Just what I needed! Can you tell us where to put the config.xml?