Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Draft League

Titjes

4 minutes ago, geordiekrispy said:

True, but what those attributes don't show you is their injury proneness and those attributes are going to start dropping soon :)

That is 100% true. 

However none of these players I sold are injury prone (I checked in the physio reports beforehand) ...

... AND even if Cuadrado (as an example) drops 2 points in ALL attributes, I think he’s still a better wingback for another season or two than Maehle!

I think both your and my essential points are both correct. Old players will deteriorate. And older players’ values are undervalued in this kind of draft PvP save. Hope that makes sense and doesn’t abuse your logic too much.

2 minutes ago, DanEnglish said:

That is 100% true. 

However none of these players I sold are injury prone (I checked in the physio reports beforehand) ...

... AND even if Cuadrado (as an example) drops 2 points in ALL attributes, I think he’s still a better wingback for another season or two than Maehle!

I think both your and my essential points are both correct. Old players will deteriorate. And older players’ values are undervalued in this kind of draft PvP save. Hope that makes sense and doesn’t abuse your logic too much.

Totally agree. It all depends on the time frame we're working with. If you get past 2/3 seasons then your older players may start to not be worth it.

1 minute ago, geordiekrispy said:

Totally agree. It all depends on the time frame we're working with. If you get past 2/3 seasons then your older players may start to not be worth it.

Oh yes. 100% true. You are going to see that with my team REALLY soon! Poor Ronaldo + Handanovic especially 😞

1 hour ago, DanEnglish said:

Wow. Big signing. Varane was a top performer last year.

• Had a +7.35 rating from his first 20 games last season (see image) ...
  • ... but then dropped off from February onwards, with his average dropping down to only a 7.20 rating after all 34 games.
  • A quick bit of maths suggests that means Varane got a <7.00 average rating in his final 14 games.  

So who got the best deal here? Lets wait & see how @Victor77's defence performs, and how @Rich spends his fortunes.

Varane.thumb.png.b728acf99660540bc63ba7dfe9a29914.png

He has for sure as no one wants to sell me players now that I want 😂

6 minutes ago, Rich said:

He has for sure as no one wants to sell me players now that I want 😂

What is it that you want? 😄 A reliable CB (Benetia)? A creative DM/MC playmaker (Busquets)? A has-been with no pace but can still jump and loves golf (Bale)?

Why not advertise your needs + see what people offer you. Would be amusing at least as we all offer you our overpriced stars or rejects!

That being said, with how much activity has been going on as of late in terms of transfers..

Any idea on whose team is looking primed for a title push?? Would like to hear you guys' thoughts on this

1 minute ago, d e m a r a i said:

That being said, with how much activity has been going on as of late in terms of transfers..

Any idea on whose team is looking primed for a title push?? Would like to hear you guys' thoughts on this

Honestly, I think @DanEnglish is going to make it two in a row. He's strengthened massively, and in doing so has weakened the other teams around him.

6 minutes ago, YungGaffer said:

Yung Kings are proud to announce the signing of Yves Bissouma from Kun's Army. In exchange, Kun's Army will receive Jonathan David and 5M

Deal Done!

Desktop_2021_UK_L1_LOSC_David_signature_confirmed_by_pointing.thumb.jpg.cccff1fe84d432a4c7f1662f87c5d48c.jpg

Jonathan David signs for Kun's Army, while Yves Bissouma joins Yung Kings.

The arrival of the Canadian AMC/ST who can also play as left or right wing will add depth to the team's attacking lineup.

1 minute ago, Rich said:

Anyone want to sell me a striker or a CB?

I can give you Kris Ajer or the Uruguayan CD that I forgot his name if you give me a striker

11 minutes ago, Rich said:

Anyone want to sell me a striker or a CB?

I’ve got Alderweild (DRC), Benatia (DC), Aubameyang (AM RL / ST) whose out on loan, and Bale (ST).

Not stars, but decent squad players. Depends what you want. Am open to offers. They won’t be cheap anymore though, as I don’t need to sell.

21 minutes ago, d e m a r a i said:

I'm open to offers for Rafael Leao if that's what you want 

Would you be interested in a player swop with Leao? Before you finalise anything with @Rich, as I’m interested.

1 hour ago, d e m a r a i said:

I'm open to offers for Rafael Leao if that's what you want 

After careful consideration, i've decided to reneged on my previous statement in regards to the availability of Rafael Leao. Feel free to message if anyone of you found someone of interest within my squad :)

TRANSFER CONFIRMED

4011F0F9-5ED1-4339-BA53-D5CE0FAACC3E.jpeg.b72d2b8e397a29393dfe3d4d5fded941.jpeg

Out On Bale are delighted to confirm the signing of Dayot Upamecano From @d e m a r a i’s DAMWON, the transfer will be completed for a sum of $50m. 

Roberto Mancini said of the transfer “Yeah he’s a sound defender ini bruv, hope he plays well or something”

Great words from Mancini their.

6 hours ago, Rich said:

TRANSFER CONFIRMED

4011F0F9-5ED1-4339-BA53-D5CE0FAACC3E.jpeg.b72d2b8e397a29393dfe3d4d5fded941.jpeg

Out On Bale are delighted to confirm the signing of Dayot Upamecano From @d e m a r a i’s DAMWON, the transfer will be completed for a sum of $50m. 

Roberto Mancini said of the transfer “Yeah he’s a sound defender ini bruv, hope he plays well or something”

Great words from Mancini their.

DAMWON would like to confirm the departure of Dayot Upamecano in a transfer worth $50M to Out On Bale

We thank Dayot for his time at the club and wish all the best at his new home 👏

image.thumb.png.e92896905c121a06b85758c5c0a04132.png

BREAKING:

SANDWICH ARMY DECIDED TO STOP THEIR PURSUIT IN SIGNING A STRIKER THIS SEASON. THEIR MANAGER, HANSI FLICK SAID, "WE DIDN'T TRY TO FIND A STRIKER THIS SEASON. THERE A LOT OF RUMOURS FROM ODSONE EDOUARD TO ERLING HAALAND BUT NONE OF THEM ARE TRUE, NOTHING HAPPENED. EN-NESYRI IS OUR STRIKER THIS SEASON. ME, THE PLAYERS, STAFFS AND THE FANS HAVE FAITH IN HIM."

FLICK DENIED THE RUMOURS OF SANDWICH ARMY TRYING TO SIGN A STRIKER. WHO DID THE CLUB'S OWNER, @broodje kip TRY TO SIGN WHEN MULTIPLE NEWSPAPER HAVE SEEN HIM MEETING NUMEROUS OF CLUB'S OWNERS AND PLAYERS AGENTS?

Edited by broodje kip
2 hours ago, d e m a r a i said:

DAMWON would like to confirm the departure of Dayot Upamecano in a transfer worth $50M to Out On Bale

This is a fascinating transfer for both teams...

• Upamecano was the worst performing DC in the first half of season 1, with ~6.3 average rating over 15 games.
  • However he performed better in the second half of the season, finishing with a ~6.6 overall average.
  • That means he probably got an ~7.2 rating in his final 5-10 games.
  • EDIT - so which Upamecano is @Rich buying?!
  • See purple circle + arrow.

5BF16661-712A-4ADF-9FB9-BD3931A5577B.jpeg.39a94ab5b25317f66a236b438941d13c.jpeg

@d e m a r a i / DAMWON

• Lost both their BEST + WORST performing DCs this summer (Van Dijk + Upamecano).
  • Only brought in Ramos who is experienced + solid performing.
  • How will last year’s #1 defence perform this year with these massive changes? And do they need another CB?

@Rich / Out on Bale

• Lost their best performing CB (Varane) for 65m - see black box on image.
  • Brought in Upamecano (discussed above) for 50m - who I personally think should do well for Out of Bale. 
  • While their 2nd best CB Soyuncu improved in the second half of last season (averaging ~7.2 overall) - the other two CBs both had average ratings below 6.9 for the season - see black circles.
  • After finishing 2nd in the league last year, will these transfers have improved Out on Bale’s leaky league defence

EDIT - apologies if I’ve missed a transfer or gotten something wrong on this. Am sure “fans” would love to hear both teams’ responses to this 😉 

Edited by DanEnglish

• Upamecano was the worst performing DC in the first half of season 1, with ~6.3 average rating over 15 games.
  • However he performed better in the second half of the season, finishing with a ~6.6 overall average.

@d e m a r a i / DAMWON

• Lost both their BEST + WORST performing DCs this summer (Van Dijk + Upamecano).
  • How will last year’s #1 defence perform this year with these massive changes? And do they need another CB?

@Rich / Out on Bale

• Brought in Upamecano (discussed above) for 50m - who I personally think should do well for Out of Bale. 
  • While their 2nd best CB Soyuncu improved in the second half of last season (averaging ~7.2 overall) - the other two CBs both had average ratings below 6.9 for the season - see black circles.
  • After finishing 2nd in the league last year, will these transfers have improved Out on Bale’s leaky league defence

EDIT - apologies if I’ve missed a transfer or gotten something wrong on this. Am sure “fans” would love to hear both teams’ responses to this 😉 

It's a big risk i have to add selling Dayot even if i factor in the fact Frenkie can fill in as a centre half, we'll see in the remaining days of the window whether or not DAMWON will bring in a replacement for Dayot or not

@d e m a r a i / DAMWON

@Rich / Out on Bale

Also Sanchez has definitely exceeded my expectations of him, Kamara is developing nicely too. would love to see their ingame stats rn in the save 

Fabrizio Romano: "Multiple reports indicating that DAMWON are shortlisting a few names for the striking role. All signs pointing to Depay leaving, with DanEnglish and SandwichArmy as front-runners"

"No mention of any names so far, but Pep wants the situation to be sorted quickly"

14 minutes ago, d e m a r a i said:

Fabrizio Romano: "Multiple reports indicating that DAMWON are shortlisting a few names for the striking role. All signs pointing to Depay leaving, with DanEnglish and SandwichArmy as front-runners"

"No mention of any names so far, but Pep wants the situation to be sorted quickly"

Absolutely interested in Depay - and can make it attractive to you!

With my over 30’s policy - it’s either have to be a player swop or a player swop with you paying cash (basically I can’t pay cash for <30s). But can definitely make it attractive for you. 

image.png.bfa8290788fc12fe6b49c29bd7eb4520.png

TODAY NEWS:

SANDWICH ARMY HAS DECIDED TO APPROACH A NEW STRIKER MEMPHIS DEPAY AND FANS DOESN'T SEEMS TO BE HAPPY WITH IT HANSI FLICK RIGHT NOW.

image.png.c84972ead1e10e1ca88b220eab220757.png

image.png.7dde52b049855f012babb0a323c7c5d5.png

image.png.2e100ea24cf473939cde4fa7b9195608.png

image.png.b7b3c37483c77cd718869c32b7e92e15.png

image.png.a5646d27021ed9f1b9c337424691b1c1.png

Edited by broodje kip
Please ignore Fabrizio's date cause I forgot about it
58 minutes ago, d e m a r a i said:

breaking-news.thumb.png.833ea883a42022282262493edf5fac85.png

Depay Bid REJECTED!

Pep’s team have sensationally REJECTED what seems to be a final bid from DanEnglish FC for striker Depay!

Relations between the two clubs remain overwhelmingly positive. DanEnglish’s fans are outraged though, chanting “spend the cash!” outside their stadium.

On Depay’s future at DAMWON - is there any further negotiation possible between these two clubs? And does this leave Sandwich Army with a clear path to sign the attacker?!