Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career 2x 2k Goals Challenge - The Italian Job

So this has turned into a 2x 2k challenge.

Target is to get 2 strikers to both score 2k goals.

Edited by deepheat83

Thats hasnt been done before, so gl ! I ve been flirting with this idea and also were thinking about 4*1k. But again, u are going first. Its deffo doable at my calculations.

Good luck with this @deepheat83 both quality players and in the right league as well.

1 hour ago, Titjes said:

Good luck with this 😉.

The only other person I remember doing more then 1 x 1k at the time (and completing it), is @Ashez with his triple 1K on FMM16 🙂

Hide contents

I did manage to get a 1k out of my son and Harry Kanes regen back on FMM19 before I hit the 30 season limit. 

Sure some others have managed a couple of 1k’s at the same time as well with @Rob being my first thought of people currently active on Vibe.

A double 2kc sounds a great idea. Why not post it as a challenge too?

Good luck btw.

added 0 minutes later
1 hour ago, Titjes said:

Good luck with this 😉.

The only other person I remember doing more then 1 x 1k at the time (and completing it), is @Ashez with his triple 1K on FMM16 🙂

Hide contents

And @Scratch last year, or year before, I think.

57 minutes ago, Rob said:

And @Scratch last year, or year before, I think.

Yeah, last year (Pellegri, Esposito and Badji in Beijing). Thanks for remembering, unlike some people! :D

2 hours ago, Titjes said:

Cough... 

Cough... 🤣

Great start @deepheat83! I'd call you crazy, but I somehow think you'll complete this before I've even finished my 3KC! The extra 1K goals may be tough to find though. Good luck, will be watching!

15 minutes ago, deepheat83 said:

Current plan is to have sesko as my main target threat at club. Get the Brazil job, have angelo the main target threat at country and hope the both just collect the odd goal here and there when they are playing opposite 

A gentle FYI, but only ITN counts in a DT if both are of the same nationality.

1 hour ago, fotakis276718 said:

@deepheat83 start again and take Marcos Leonardo instead of Sesko 😉

Didn’t think of the player, but that’s what I thought. Only a season or so in. May be worth starting with another Brazilian too?

15 minutes ago, deepheat83 said:

Angelos development has stopped, he needs to mature.

Anyone know how you go about doing this??

Only thing you can do is wait for his birthday to come around - a few days/weeks afterwards the 'needs to mature' should disappear and his stats should start going back up again. 

6 hours ago, deepheat83 said:

See how get on this season.

Angelos development has stopped, he needs to mature.

Anyone know how you go about doing this??

Guess he'll learn from the players in the squad but looking for a quick fix

you should use a young trainer

21 hours ago, inter7 said:

There are friends who don't know and they tell me I'm cheating.😉

People expect you of cheating because you post barely any screenshots and you’ve begged people in private messages for tactics.

Now PLEASE do not wreck other people’s careers, such as this one, with your banal comments and try and contribute something more positive. If you have anything further to say to anyone about topics like that, take it elsewhere rather than trying to take over deepheat’s interesting challenge.

Edited by Rob
30 minutes ago, Rob said:

People expect you of cheating because you post barely any screenshots and you’ve begged people in private messages for tactics.

Now PLEASE do not wreck other people’s careers, such as this one, with your banal comments and try and contribute something more positive. If you have anything further to say to anyone about topics like that, take it elsewhere rather than trying to take over deepheat’s interesting challenge.

I learned by asking things I did not know, I did not beg anyone, whether they helped or not, and there are dozens of screenshots in my challenge that I shared, please do not make empty comments

3 minutes ago, inter7 said:

I learned by asking things I did not know, I did not beg anyone, whether they helped or not, and there are dozens of screenshots in my challenge that I shared, please do not make empty comments

I said not to comment on here. I will message you privately.

How did you managed to sign Olivier Giroud he require atleast 80k+ wage ..

And how did u manage to transfer out Ajeti , Jullien and starfelt higher than their base price?? 😳  @Dai_ 

And this time also not a good start of 1st season .. and this challenge is tougher than 3k challenge of 1 striker ..

200 goals in a season by team will not be enough .. or 2 powerful strikers will creat the record of 300 goals seasons.

19 minutes ago, Superking said:

How did you managed to sign Olivier Giroud he require atleast 80k+ wage ..

And how did u manage to transfer out Ajeti , Jullien and starfelt higher than their base price?? 😳  @Dai_ 

And this time also not a good start of 1st season .. and this challenge is tougher than 3k challenge of 1 striker ..

200 goals in a season by team will not be enough .. or 2 powerful strikers will creat the record of 300 goals seasons.

Don't know why you've mentioned me here. 😳

But seeing as you have, I'll comment too. He must be using the transfer "hack", which isn't against the rules but like signing all the free agents you get when not loading England as a playable league, is frowned upon by some.

I've never been able to get Giroud to Celtic either. His demands are always too high. That's even if he's interested at all. Fair play to him.

Season 1 is always tough whilst bedding in new players. I'm guessing the returns will boom soon.

3 minutes ago, deepheat83 said:

64k wages, and like I said he was transfer listed.

I had sugar daddy on so got an extra 40 million to start with, used it as wages as you can see my nett transfers -2 million, so 38 million on wages basically.

Not really too sure I understand what you mean, they bid for them, I negotiated, they accepted.

Are you going to scrutinise every piece of business I do? 

Not too sure what transfer hack @Dai_ is on about, the only one I am aware off is letting your assistant deal with transfers when going on holiday, if that's even considered a "hack"

best of all @Dai_ can't accept someone else's success.