Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM23 - General Discussion

FuddledFox

7 hours ago, Uncleseekx said:

Has anyone have issues of players missing clear cut chances for fun? The players seem to forget that the aim is to score and not miss shots. My players with high decisions don't seem to know this. Game is becoming unplayable for me

You just got FMM'ed dear friend 🙂

9 hours ago, Adrien said:

You just got FMM'ed dear friend 🙂

I'll understand if it's just a game, it happens but several matches is a pattern of the game trying to piss one off

19 hours ago, MikeF said:

@Marc Vaughan- any difference between coach and ass man other than job title?

An assistant manager has slightly more 'weight' so will tend to give more influence towards the style of player coming through and the effects of his training (ie. don't make your assistant your worst coach or you're wasting this boost).

added 0 minutes later
16 hours ago, Uncleseekx said:

From this I can get why Endrick and Scarlett should be missing chances but Oshimen, Mbappe and Lautaro miss sitters and their morale is always above good

Throw me a save game and I'll take a look and try and find out why?

it would be very good if you can add in new version of fms   pick up rotation team. pick up youngers   team.    like in fm pc version.  when AI is pick uping  your team. not only the best team like in mobile version. it will be useful when i playing cup games.    

3 hours ago, Legend288 said:

it would be very good if you can add in new version of fms   pick up rotation team. pick up youngers   team.    like in fm pc version.  when AI is pick uping  your team. not only the best team like in mobile version. it will be useful when i playing cup games.    

This could be useful, but the fm mobile is lite version. There's bound to be some difference, some features that's being cut... 

And you can always save your selection and load it at later time, when you need a young team to play. 

6 hours ago, Legend288 said:

You can save different squad selections in FMM which allows you to switch between say a 'first team' squad and a 'cup' squad (which is how I use it) ... if you play a larger club in a cup competition you might also see that they do this themselves (ie. in the early rounds of the League Cup clubs in Europe will likely play more youth players etc.).

Save/load selection is a lifesaver when it comes to completing challenges that are League only, such a convenience being able to load my preferred XI for League games and then easily switch to my reserves for the next cup game.

Even when I load my preferred XI and there is an injury or suspension, choosing Pick Team (not Clear Team > Pick Team) simply swaps out the ineligible player for the next most appropriate player, which I think is great.

When you get offered players from other clubs youth squads how do you know if its worth signing them? The ones I get offered always seem to show as only half a star potential and half very little other information to help me to decide if I should sign them

Screenshot_20221219-125536_FM23 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20221219-125603_FM23 Mobile.jpg

23 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

An assistant manager has slightly more 'weight' so will tend to give more influence towards the style of player coming through and the effects of his training (ie. don't make your assistant your worst coach or you're wasting this boost).

added 0 minutes later

Throw me a save game and I'll take a look and try and find out why?

I'm in the next season and have lost details of the games. 

1 hour ago, VinnieV said:

When you get offered players from other clubs youth squads how do you know if its worth signing them? The ones I get offered always seem to show as only half a star potential and half very little other information to help me to decide if I should sign them

You only have the potential under their card suppose it ment to be a risk because there cheaper 

10 hours ago, YetAnotherDisplayName said:

I might have went to far with the wonder kids this save 😂 

good list for anyone wanting wonderkids that are free agents all others than rijkhoff are German 
2E73DE5C-E073-4E05-843B-EEEB119FBEAB.thumb.png.cc6dc2e7c97e26e6d9eff0539035d823.png3613B6A0-50F7-4227-A1EB-8459641CB3EE.thumb.png.ea39f006502354cce4452f714eb40823.png

Which leagues are you load? I don't see any of them when I load England, Scotland and Spain 

6 hours ago, VinnieV said:

Just leave them alone, I haven't see anything higher than 0.5 stars from those offered 😅

1 hour ago, Ariza8 said:

Which leagues are you load? I don't see any of them when I load England, Scotland and Spain 

All except the top striker and GK (youth) are German so would load that league all free agents 

some show 3stars but with little game time (youth loan) show wonder kid or 4+ 

Edited by YetAnotherDisplayName
Addition

Hey, I want to ask about youth intake. Is the youth that comes in every season random or not? Because for about 2 seasons, I always got several goalkeepers. I mean, not that I don't want them because I got Buffon's regen from here, but I would like to get other position too. Is there any tips to improve the chance of getting non-goalkeeper players, maybe the staff or something else? 

Screenshot_2022-12-23-10-40-30-619_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

Screenshot_2022-12-23-10-40-03-094_com.sega.soccer.eleven.jpg

1 hour ago, Dagustinus710 said:

Hey, I want to ask about youth intake. Is the youth that comes in every season random or not? Because for about 2 seasons, I always got several goalkeepers. I mean, not that I don't want them because I got Buffon's regen from here, but I would like to get other position too. Is there any tips to improve the chance of getting non-goalkeeper players, maybe the staff or something else? 

English and 7 technique... This guy is almost certainly not Buffon's regen. 

Hi, I am not sure if this is the correct area to post something, but I just want to know, how player-changes are be done in fmm23. Is drag and drop the method used, or can I click on a player and then all alternatives are displayed? I ask, because I have some hand problems and drag and drop would not go for me.

I would be very happy, if someone told me about this.

Thx a lot.

53 minutes ago, Magic Kevin said:

Hi, I am not sure if this is the correct area to post something, but I just want to know, how player-changes are be done in fmm23. Is drag and drop the method used, or can I click on a player and then all alternatives are displayed? I ask, because I have some hand problems and drag and drop would not go for me.

I would be very happy, if someone told me about this.

Thx a lot.

Without knowing what hand problems you have it’s hard to give a definitive answer to your question but there is a few ways to choose the team so hopefully there is one you can work with.

There are a few different ways to do player changes including drag and drop and selecting the players individually. You can do it either in the squad screen or on the tactics screen and hopefully the below video will give you some idea.

41 minutes ago, FuddledFox said:

Without knowing what hand problems you have it’s hard to give a definitive answer to your question but there is a few ways to choose the team so hopefully there is one you can work with.

There are a few different ways to do player changes including drag and drop and selecting the players individually. You can do it either in the squad screen or on the tactics screen and hopefully the below video will give you some idea.

Thx for your respond. It looks like drag and drop is the best way to manage the starting lineup and player changes. So it would be very difficult to play this game with my hand problems. 

1 hour ago, Magic Kevin said:

Thx for your respond. It looks like drag and drop is the best way to manage the starting lineup and player changes. So it would be very difficult to play this game with my hand problems. 

You coulds also tap the squares in front of the player names (the squares with player positions in them, can also tap the ones without positions in). Tap on 1 and then on another and the 2 players will be switched. The tapping can be done with a "pencil" for phones/tablets if thats more easy to use for you.

2 hours ago, Magic Kevin said:

We're actually considering changing things next year to try and improve player selection so if you'd be kind enough to indicate more about what things are difficult and easy for you we can take those into account.

(in the meantime try clicking on the 'position button' and it should allow (hopefully) easier switching of positions for players? - this can be done both for selecting players and also switching their positions on the pitch around or moving players)

Edited by Marc Vaughan
15 hours ago, Dagustinus710 said:

It’s a bug I think there working on it does get a little better second season (you get 2 5 star inplace of 3/4 😂) but have no GK coach helps you don’t need them a youth will train your under 23s fine an then game time will train them past that (motivational, general, fitness and youth* under 23 train all positions to some degree) 

if your gk is over 23 sell them if not your starting gk go 3/4 pages back an you will see me ask this question 🙋‍♂️ 

Edited by YetAnotherDisplayName
👋🏻
14 hours ago, Ariza8 said:

English and 7 technique... This guy is almost certainly not Buffon's regen. 

It is. In recent FM they could have a different national team. In the last series I often got Buffon's regen with Germany nationality and Neuer with Italy. They could have a difference nationality but the key highlight of their ability is same. Buffon is always have a great leadership and communication, etc.

57 minutes ago, YetAnotherDisplayName said:

It’s a bug I think there working on it does get a little better second season (you get 2 5 star inplace of 3/4 😂) but have no GK coach helps you don’t need them a youth will train your under 23s fine an then game time will train them past that (motivational, general, fitness and youth* under 23 train all positions to some degree) 

if your gk is over 23 sell them if not your starting gk go 3/4 pages back an you will see me ask this question 🙋‍♂️ 

Hope they fix it in the next update tho

I started career as Legia..my strikers need aerial and my wingers need crossing.Funny thing roaming playmaker has most crosses by far on 4 4 2 formation,idk how