Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Open challenge: A DT double 2kc

Rob

54 minutes ago, MikeF said:

What’s the policy on unlockables for this?

I imagine you have to earn them like with a DT? And have to apply for ITN job rather than starting with it? I'm assuming all the normal DT rules, but @Rob you better confirm.

8 minutes ago, Scratch said:

I imagine you have to earn them like with a DT? And have to apply for ITN job rather than starting with it? I'm assuming all the normal DT rules, but @Rob you better confirm.

Makes sense. Just checking. 

1 hour ago, MikeF said:

Makes sense. Just checking. 

Nah, makes sense to ask! Avoids people making assumptions that could be wrong and then having things get messy later. So we better get Mr @Rob to clarify...

7 hours ago, Scratch said:

I might have accidentally started putting a team together...

Same. Think I’ve gone too wonderkid heavy. Need to hit the ground running with this one

I didn’t want to do another Celtic save so I went with…

D995EAB8-1918-42FE-8747-94BE8048EEE8.thumb.png.b875048e3e36f1323579141227ee6eee.png

Edited by MikeF
3 hours ago, Rob said:

Oh goodness. Celtic?

Yeah, need all the advantages you can get for this, and they fit the bill. And it's been a few careers since I've used them (recently been at Inter and Anderlecht), so I'm not in that position where I'm too sick of them. Tel and Cho by the way. Couldn't find a pairing I really liked (ie really tall strikers), so went with them as I know they are class. 

15 hours ago, Indian said:

I am going to try this challenge.

I shall be using Benfica- Gonçalo Ramos and Henrique Araujo. Can I start with an international job?

On 15/01/2023 at 20:38, Rob said:

I think it should be possible with the right players, ITN, and extending retirement 

Ive run couple season for now. I even may still start to think it may be doable. I tried my tactics with Haaland-Mbappe duo and got 171 goals between them. If we also include itn goals 210-220 should be doable. I will mesh with those tactics little bit more to adjust my preffered players. Its been long time since i managed to complete 20+ years career, still not convinced to try it this time also .

On 17/01/2023 at 08:17, Rob said:

This.

No unlockables unless earnt during save.

See how you say not unlockables unless earnt during save.

Take it that means work permits too?

Because they are a bloody nightmare this year!!!

2 hours ago, deepheat83 said:

ALL unlockables ;) 

8 hours ago, deepheat83 said:

I haven't found them too bad this year, but I guess I just use them as a sign of quality. If a player don't get one automatically or one first appeal, then I forget them as not being quite good enough and move on. 

17 hours ago, Indian said:

I shall be using Benfica- Gonçalo Ramos and Henrique Araujo. Can I start with an international job?

@Rob can confirm, but I am 99.9% certain you can't start with the ITN job, you have to apply for it in game and earn it that way.

Good luck by the way, decent choices!

9 hours ago, deepheat83 said:

I had to reset savegame like 10 times before i got Endrick to join Barca. They really sre nightmare to deal.

7 hours ago, Scratch said:

@Rob can confirm, but I am 99.9% certain you can't start with the ITN job, you have to apply for it in game and earn it that way.

Good luck by the way, decent choices!

Correct. I’ll update the op

8 hours ago, fRESH said:

I had to reset savegame like 10 times before i got Endrick to join Barca. They really sre nightmare to deal.

I got him to Celtic first time with a work permit, Luis Guilherme needed an appeal though. Guess we both got max PA if he finally got work permit then!

On 19/01/2023 at 06:36, Indian said:

No, that would be using unlockables 

I want to tell my fair mind for this challenge..i think the only way to achieve this is to count the goal contributions for the 2 up front...i think its impossible to have 20 years with 100 goals each.. or maybe not?? 🧐

3 hours ago, Indian said:

Thanks. I started my save. Should I make a separate topic?

Yep. Post a career so we can follow. Good luck mate. Interested to see who you’ve gone with. 

5 hours ago, fotakis276718 said:

I want to tell my fair mind for this challenge..i think the only way to achieve this is to count the goal contributions for the 2 up front...i think its impossible to have 20 years with 100 goals each.. or maybe not?? 🧐

Perhaps it’s possible. Assuming you find a way to bring your strikers to play until they’re 40, I think you can milk around 30-50 goals per season in total in the early and late age of their career. Gotta need huge returns in their prime though.

1 hour ago, broodje kip said:

Perhaps it’s possible. Assuming you find a way to bring your strikers to play until they’re 40, I think you can milk around 30-50 goals per season in total in the early and late age of their career. Gotta need huge returns in their prime though.

Really im looking forward to all of you crazy dudes who start this madness!! Hats off to you!! 😎

Of those who take part in this, I reckon folks fallin to the following categories:

- Succeed;

- Give up;

- Heart-breakingly fail;

- Standard fail;

- Succeed, but obviously cheat (which is obvious now the devs have built ‘the giveaway’ in to the game);

- ‘Lose’ their save somehow

Any other categories?