Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Hello-hello!

greguar_11

Hello-hello!

I am greguar_11 (real name - Grigory). I am 25 years old. I am Russian, live in Moscow. My profession is microelectronics and embedded systems.

Supporting Juventus since 2001/2002 season and especially Pavel Nedved (“11” in “greguar_11” – his number). Also interesting in racing (Formula 1), music (Muse, U2, Daft Punk, Joe Satriani etc.).

When I was a student I have played football on amateur level. My team and I took part in several amateur league seasons and corporative tournaments. I was a defender right or center.

CSKA are one of my favourite teams to play as when I played on the PC version on the rare occasions that I did and with Zenit, Rubin and Dinamo it is a tight league.

Indeed CSKA had very good team some years ago. May be then can do something interesting in this season.

In my opinion Rubin deserves a respect for their recent achievements. Kazan is not a big city such as Moscow or St. Petersburg, they don't have much resources, like clubs from capitals. And it's always nice when relatively small club can achieve top positions.

By the way, do you know what 'CSKA' means?

'CSKA' is an abbreviation for Central Sport Club of the Army. Refers to military sports teams in several countries.

In our country, when it was the Soviet Union the names of the teams were given in honor of the organization, which was founded the sports club. Or it could be a small group of people from the same organization that founded a football team.

For example:

CSKA - army

Dinamo - police sport club

Lokomotiv - was founded by railroad workers

Shakhtar - in russian 'Шахтёр' means miner

And so on...

I found this forum quite easily. I decided to look in google some FAQ's or Hints to the FMH11. One of the first link was link to www.fm-base.co.uk where in one topic someone advised to read a fmhvibe.co.uk. It's like 1-2-3...

I prefer Dinamo Kiev, seconding CSKA, but yes, it's a tight league. I love the Russian divisions on PC.

Deary me Sam somebody's geography isn't up to scratch ;)