Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The official WWE thread

JeffreyA

Be it this match they are going to be in is not going to be as good as I hoped seeing as they are going to carry it. I am glad that they haven't split and are still fighting for what is right in their eyes despite being face. But at this stage I think if they had a triple threat, although exciting may have not been good for their careers after mania with everything else going on right now. 

Yeah, I watched Raw last night AS, I'm certain shield will win, tho I love Kane and the NAO.

Can't believe neither of you commented on my theory of Punk having something to do with HHH and Bryan's match at WM. I think Bryan will go ahead and win the title, but in no way will he beat HHH legit.

I think Trips will win it but in an unfair way and then Vinnie Mac comes down and supports Bryan restarts the match Trips is angry and distracted then Bryan hits him with the Knee+ and wins to enter the main event. During which Trips tries to stop him from winning, but then other people (Dolph, Sandow, Ryder, Miz) come out and help Bryan due to their drops and helps Bryan get the win. 

That idea would be lovely Ollie. Apparently Batista has on his contract he's to win the title and keep it til Summerslam though :( hopefully that was a rumour spread by WWE to mislead people though!

If Punk returns he is not going to do it at WM but most likely Raw the next night where the crowd is hyped up. 

AS I've heard that Batista will have the title by SummerSlam as a way to promote Guardians of the Galaxy as it is released 6 days after SS. But the WWE will not want the fans to crap all over them if Batista wins at WM so it is likely to be D-Bry gets the win to make the fans happy. If he doesn't then there will just be a lot of shit from the fans at their shows 

The worst end to the Undertaker's steak. At least make him lost to an up and coming star like Roman Reigns. Reports also stated that Undertaker got admitted to the hospital for a concussion and neck injury. We might have just seen the last match for The Undertaker. Gutted.

Excuse my language but,

HOLY FUCKING CRAP BALLS THAT MANIA WAS INSANE AND AS HYPED ONE TO REMEMBER FOREVER! 

Bryan he got what he deserved. 

Cesaro we shall now see him become a great contender for the championship

Wyatt he may have lost but it will not be the end of him

The Shield fuck me that was an impressive squash match.

Divas. AJ LEE LITERALLY FORCED NAOMI TO TAP AND I MEAN LITERALLY! SHE PSHYICALLY USED NAOMIS HAND TO SHOW SHE WAS TAPPING THAT WAS FUCKING GENIUS! 

The streak! THE FUCKING STREAK! I dont even know how to react to that. The match was poor and the finish was worse I am just lost for words on it. I can see why they made Lesnar win but at least give a better match than that! GEEZ

Overall I FUCKING loved this mania!! My second fave that I have seen live next to 23.

Oh sweet jesus christ and I thought 'Mania was good. Raw OMG! OMG Raw! That was insane! 

New Divas Champ

The reformation of Evolution

BOLIEVE in Bo Dallas joining soon

The new Paul Heyman Guy

Fandangoing and Real Americaning

Believe in the Shield! 

Follow the Buzzards

BAD NEWS BARRET HAS A MATCH!

My hype levels from Raw are high! I am so freaking happy with teh WWE right now! 

Cheers Ollie, hadn't watched it yet :P

Read a round-up anyway lol. I'm not sure where the shield or Bryan can go from here, with the authority coming down on them life can only get harder. I'm sure that at some point V.Mac is gonna have to put a stop to HHH's madness, but then I was sure Punk wasn't gone forever :(

Kurt Angle is due back (hopefully) soon so I'd love to see that tie in with some storyline about V returning, bringing his own face of the WWE with him..

I am looking forward for Evolution & Kane vs The Shield & D-Bry that story is going to be awesome!!

Paige I love her so much and want her to join with BNB, McIntyre and Mason Ryan and have then British Invasion!

Rest In Peace Ultimate Warrior. It just feel so weird having seen you on Sat during the Hall Of Fame. And now you're gone. this is so fked up. He just signed a 5 year contract.

Have it recorded upstairs, only watched about half of it so far. Nothing to say really :lol: not keen on the direction Cesaro is going, I preferred him as a real American. Getting p'd off with the fact that I'm having to fast forward through a santino/fandango/their girlfriends match every week :/

Paul Heyman's knock knock joke cracked me up even tho I knew what was coming after "mike" :lol: in fact I was literally laughing at knock knock :P

You'll be happy to hear there is no 'dango vs Santino match this week. That made me really happy. 

Oh and the joke. Well Heyman in general I just love the guy! He is great! But honestly Cesaro would be with him for a year or so.

I really like Fandango I just don't get why they are making him job to Santino most the time. The kid is one of the better talents there. Honestly, if I was running the WWE Batista would not get a shot in whilst the likes of Ziggler would be challenging for the belt. 

Oh as am I. Was 12 years ago. Still am now :D

Was Dave bought in to go for the title tho? I have a feeling that rejoining evolution was part of the plan all along. I've read that he was meant to come in and he the hero etc but the fans wouldn't take to him as he returned so close to Punk leaving... But I'm sure evolution was the plan along.

Oh god, if I was in charge... This "reality era" would actually be the return of the attitude era!

No, Dave was getting good rep from his vignettes when they aired first because people respected him, then he literally done nothing since returning and was given the RR win thats what annoyed people and the fact that Bryan wasn't in it. 

Punk left because Dave was gone for 4 years came back and got an instant shot at the title when he although still in the limelight felt people like Bryan deserved a shot. And for his own selfish reasons plus injuries catching up with him. 

Evolution was not a plan from the beginning until the fans started shitting on everything after the RR, wanting Bryan to be in the main event at WM for the title which although planned in Feb set off for Evolution to reform following 'Mania. 

Punk left because Dave was gone for 4 years came back and got an instant shot at the title when he although still in the limelight felt people like Bryan deserved a shot. And for his own selfish reasons plus injuries catching up with him.

Evolution was not a plan from the beginning until the fans started shitting on everything after the RR, wanting Bryan to be in the main event at WM for the title which although planned in Feb set off for Evolution to reform following 'Mania.

These two things, you're saying them as if that's definitely the way things were. Is that definitely how it is or what you think has gone on? I mean, if that's right then reforming Evolution was a bloody good business move :lol: and it does add up, with Shield looking just on the verge of breaking up which IMO would have been bad for business at the time, and now they're in a huge feud. Your take on things sounds deff likely, but I'd love to know is that's for sure the way things have gone.

I read a lot of wrestling news sites and things, plus there is a fair amount of Q&As on Reddit with people in the business so I keep well informed :)

And that is generally the thing that happened. The Raw after the RR had about 10 script changes because of Punk leaving. I know they usually have changes every night but that night had a lot as of one key person walking out. 

This weeks Raw they changed what they wanted Flair to do from backing up Evolution into endorsing The Shield. 

In working for an entertainment (TV, Film, Sports) related paper I need to know this info :D

Here's a question for you guys. Do any of you actually wrestle? Or even "faked" it* with your friends who enjoy it? *As in the simple moves not the more difficult things.

I'm in a wrestling society at Uni. We organise it all ourselves and do weekly shows. Currently I am in a run for our main title. After breaking up with my tag partner from us being the longest reigning tag champs. Note I am currently a heel. And at the end of the month I get to challenge for the title in a win or leave situation (depends on whether I will be in Aberystwyth next year) although I am trying to persuade them to let me win it and then release it at the end. 

There is also a chance that I go looking for an actual wrestling company in Britain as there is one near where I live which I might join, but yeah. 

I am also looking for a new theme music to enter too. Can you guys give me a suggestion on what one to use of these two?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3ChjdlJLMM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY_H4HVnuQ8

Do you actually record the matches and shit, would be pretty cool to watch aha, might come visit you in Aber again and cheer you on sometime ;)