Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 FMH2012 general chit-chat

Dec

If a player retires and then becomes a manager does he regenerate as a player and then he becomes a regenerated manager as well or does it work differently?

There are two regen systems for managers and players. Players regenerate as players, managers regenerate as managers. HOWEVER, manager regens will be named after retired players.

Still, when a manager retires and he is listed as a favourite person for one or more players, he will be replaced as favourite person by a regen. It doesn't mean that the manager regenerated as a player. It is just a bug when linking up staff in the game.

Ah right cheers Rafa, that's what I thought and was getting at in my post. Like Nesta has just retired but it said he was looking to go into management so he will regenerate into a new player yet he will become a regenerated manager :D

I've only just noticed you can manage the Turkish international side which got me wondering if there was any more "hidden" international jobs i've missed so is there a list anywhere with the managable sides and how to make them available?

You can manage Argentina, Brazil or Uruguay with Brazil loaded.

Certain league combinations give you Serbia and Croatia too.

You can manage Argentina, Brazil or Uruguay with Brazil loaded.

Certain league combinations give you Serbia and Croatia too.

I couldn't find Uraguay or Croatia this year, but Serbia is loading more than one European country I think

I managed Turkey on FMH09 and ended up winning World Cup with them so I knew it was able to manage them, but I never knew you could manage Serbia and Croatia :O

If you did a 1000 goal challange esk challenge but only being able to do/use an international side what do you think the target should be?

Miles Jacobson just confirmed that FMH2012 topped the PSP chart again this week, however it was only by a single copy over FIFA12.

Good to hear :)

Ash, start with 200 as Rafa said and if you reach that start setting new targets.

With the 1000 goal challenge, what would be good to do for assists?

Assists and clean sheets have also interested me aswell but i couldn't pick a target lol. Try googling highest career assister and see what comes up :)

Edit: 126 from Giggs is the highest Prem.

What do you mean?

I want to play a pair of forwards, one goalscorer an the other one who distract the defenders to better the first striker's chances

There's no such role, but I think that a DLF must be the closest to what you want, as he drops deep, pulling the markers with him