Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 Challenge Cup 3

samhardy

Waiting for Sam to give the ultimate answer...

If he does I think I might have a shot at beating Scurfignone...

You better get it started. Chop, chop :P

Started already. Rafa do you remember anything about giving it another attempt? I think as long as you submit your results before the deadline it counts?

By the way, I've been taking your 'Top Managers' article as reference against Guidolin and Allegri. We lost against Guidolin but won 2-1 against Allegribiggrin.gifThiago Silva got red card and we started pressinglaugh.gif

Started already. Rafa do you remember anything about giving it another attempt? I think as long as you submit your results before the deadline it counts?

By the way, I've been taking your 'Top Managers' article as reference against Guidolin and Allegri. We lost against Guidolin but won 2-1 against Allegribiggrin.gifThiago Silva got red card and we started pressinglaugh.gif

That's pretty cool :D

Would like to see if it works with the other managers also...

Tbh I don't think it's fair if Sunny gets another shot, plain and simply because if Scurf could do it on his first attempt why couldn't Sunny? So if you give Sunny attempt after attempt of course your going to eventually do it! :P

Tbh I don't think it's fair if Sunny gets another shot, plain and simply because if Scurf could do it on his first attempt why couldn't Sunny? So if you give Sunny attempt after attempt of course your going to eventually do it! :P

Look, this will be my only re-attempt, so if I don't make it, or if Sam says no, I won't. Period.

Does this mean you tried various times as well? :P

No, I've finished it only once. But I had a couple of trial runs (less than 10 games each) in order to get to know the club, which tactics fit and which players to sign.

I'm shocked at scurfignones result :O that's very impressive it's like 70points or something

my tactic is good.

the wall 2011 in the fmh 2011 is very good, but in fmh 2012 is good i have concess many goal.

i lost 11 match because my defence is not good.

Does this mean you tried various times as well? :P

No, I've finished it only once. But I had a couple of trial runs (less than 10 games each) in order to get to know the club, which tactics fit and which players to sign.

Should've tried the trial runs as well.

Ah well, more time to study i guess

Worst team in the league my arse :P

My One signing:

Amadou Soukouna - 19 year old striker on loan from Toulouse

League - 1st

Cup - QTR Final - 2wins

CIS - 3rd Round - 1win

Total points -

League:67

GD:27

Cups:3

Total:97

Screen shots be up shortly :)

Screen shots:

My one signing:

After IT:

DSC_0120.jpg

Results:

DSC_0122.jpg

League:

DSC_0124.jpg

My Profile:

DSC_0123.jpg

So what do you guys think? Tempted to wonder season it? so let me know if your interested in that ;).

I used my trusty tactic but i changed the target man role to poacher ;).

Just to keep everything together posting my points etc again in spoiler :)

League - 1st

Cup - QTR Final - 2wins

CIS - 3rd Round - 1win

Total points -

League:67

GD:27

Cups:3

Total:97

Although we have once again beaten Allegri, I don't think I have a large chance of beating Scurfignone. 40 points with 25 games played.

Only thanks to trial runs though :)

You don't know that. Plus, it demonstrates effort and commitment.

Mine was ment to be a trail run to look into possibly transfers and the squad but i just dominated so continued :)

Although we have once again beaten Allegri, I don't think I have a large chance of beating Scurfignone. 40 points with 25 games played.

you are repeting the challeng?

And it shows a different interpretation of the challenge... With which i am not saying you cheated, just to be clear

I'm shocked at scurfignones result :O that's very impressive it's like 70points or something

my tactic is good.

the wall 2011 in the fmh 2011 is very good, but in fmh 2012 is good i have concess many goal.

I no its good ;) I have used it many times and I admire it :)

my tactic is good.

I no its good ;) I have used it many times and I admire it :)

ohhhh you are my fan :)

did you change anything?

Scurfignone, you conceded 11 matches because Novara is the worst team in the league. Of course the defense is bad, what did you expect? If I could do this on 2011, I might still have a chance in winning the league. Not this year, the game is different.

Maybe I should keep doing trial runs and or try the challenge again until I win the league :D

Maybe you should save before every game, and if you lose, then you could replay it.

Sunny, I still don't think it's fair. Scurf managed to do it in 1 attempt so it's possible to do it! Me and Ryan in theory should have done our Semi Final again last year, but we didn'.