Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic English football

Davis

A cup is a cup, it gets added to your total so they should all be equally important, if any cup is the "Mickey mouse" one its obviously the Charity Shield not the league cup.

I hate how people run down the league cup because if you look at how we won it (not having a home game apart from semis, beating Stoke, Man City and Chelsea all away) its alot tougher than most FA Cup winning teams have to go through!

I genuinely think there Might be something to it though Lent$? For example? You can guarantee that goal against us yesterday Would have been disallowed against Them no question - & the amount of dodgy sendings off & scandalous penalties they benefit from? Is utterly ridiculous. It even happens in Europe now - Look at the way they cheated a penalty in the last minutes after being given an utter Lesson the other night yet no-one mentions that as they Keep winning at home in the PL & why? Well that is the crux of it all no? I bet if anyone had done what they damn well should have done & put phone taps on Them for the past 10 years or so ala Juventus in 2006 or even just carried out a proper undercover investigation of them? That more than a few shall we say less than decent dealings would have come to light & a lot of the utterly ridiculous things that go in this league non-stop & which Just Happen to Always fcuking well hamstring their rivals at crucial times & benefit Them? Would have clicked into place & made sense. But no-one would do that here & to Him - No-one would dare. Or to put it another way - Do you think it's a coincidence that not only has English Football History been virtually rewritten so as to ignore our role & replace us effectively with them Since they came to prominence & everything possible been done to airbrush us & our achievements out of said history? Do you think it's only an odd coincidence that everything possible has been & is now done to Keep them at the top from all sides since their 'breakthrough' year of 1993 & to disrupt in a big way anyone that might possibly challenge them.

Most of all is it mere coincidence that All the teams that have overtook them since '93 have often had to use shedloads of money to do so & never stayed in front often due to ridiculous decisions counting against them over a season or that it's Always been them vs A N Other for the title year in, year out for Far to long now given how shite they've clearly been at times & don't give me that "mentality" answer- It's more than that - It's so obvious & it's all to do with Him. One or two years of it being like that yes, but 2 decades!!! Something stinks & to those who say We once did this - Yes but we were never this cynical, this shite week in, week out & certainly never this protected. Like I'm implying? Something stinks & it All leads back to Him. Not that it will ever come out while he's still around - Probably not for years after he's finally gone either - That is how scared certain parties are of him - In short I'll call it out now shall I & say until He is gone & I mean long-gone? Nothing will really change, nothing at all.......

In view of all that? I'll make a prediction now shall I? By the time of the City game at the Etihad which Could be City's way of destroying them & their confidence this season once & for all? One of two things will happen. Either in the weeks leading up to the game City will lose & United win more than once with both happening due to ahem dubious/ridiculous decisons that Just Happen to benefit the latter & do damage to the former so said game is neutralised as being important by the time they play one another again or? The same scenario will happen During the game with City being on the end of a whole series of ridiculous decisions that benefit United who will thereby win a match they shouldn't come Near winning, continue the Myth of their greatness & go on to win a title that Again? They should not have come close to without serious obstacles left after the Etihad & all thanks once more? To referees again influencing a season with huge decisions that surprise fucking surprise? Are nearly All in Their favour. If I'm wrong? Then feel free to return to this post & call me out on it at a far later date - But I won't be, I know I won't; In short? This I've written above or something like it? Will happen to City & United will walk away with it again & be made out to be something they're quite clearly not - Mark my words............................

This is a post from the most factually correct website on the Internet...... RAWK

There is arguably nothing better than deluded scousers...........

That guy's grammar is terrible. Also I won't get into his actual writing as it seems to be so much crap and fanboyism that happens on a lot of websites (regardly of the team) and is the reason I avoid them all including Chelsea ones.

I think the main stem of this article is jealousy to be honest as he wishes Liverpool were in the mix.

It's embarrasing. Everyday they churn out atleast 1 conspiracy about how we win titles, City are starting to do it aswell now, first signs of cracking.

The past few months have been a little 'strange' to say the least, we've been watching some great football from our City team even though we had one arm tied behind our back with the loss off Kompany and Balotelli to ridiculous bans not to mention the Toures going to Africa.

I think we have done really well to remain two points ahead and it shows just how superior we actually are to the rags, they have been handed points at Chelsea, helped out at Spurs with Adebayors disallowed goal but I could go on for ten pages highlighting the 'help' they've had to stay with us.

On the other hand we have had blatant penalties turned down at Chelsea, red cards at nearly all of the big grounds we've visited and it brings me to the conclusion that all the 'conspiracy theories' are actually be proven right.

We know United bring in the most money for Sky and the Premier League, for the business model to survive United must be winning. They are the only team who can sell players like Ronaldo and improve?

They have been so average this season yet they are still near us, even a Liverpool fan yesterday said to me ' I can't believe their within ten points of you' and I agree it just does not make sense to me.

I hope I am wrong but I actually think if City do not win the league this year there should be some sort of inquiry as there is no way this United team should be in the race and even the biggest rags are starting to admit something is not right.

I am seriously considering renewing as I feel robbed, not by City who have been excellent just by the bent bastards running the English game.

This is one of City's claims.

The point that makes me laugh is the 'A liverpool fans texted me'. Now I can imagine the point he's trying to make is everyone is in shock about how were still there, oh hang on that can't be right? However surely if your going to make that point, you don't say a Liverpool fan suggested it, there our biggest rivals ffs.

I was in tears the first time I read this!

I do think United do get the run of the green from refs and the FA but that lad needs a slap lol,

Newcastle at home snm. Rooney 2 match ban for swearing, rub of the green my arse! Fergie banned for praising the ref. Pshhh

2010-11 penalty stats:

Arsenal – awarded 14, converted 11, 11.8% of goals have been penalties

Liverpool – awarded 8, converted 6, 11.8% of goals have been penalties

Manchester City – awarded 9, converted 7, 9.6% of goals have been penalties

Chelsea – awarded 9, converted 7, 9.5% of goals have been penalties

Manchester United – awarded 5, converted 3, 3.8% of goals have been penalties

Source - http://ballsoutinpublic.wordpress.com/2011/02/27/manchester-united-are-favoured-by-referees-right-err-no-actually-not-at-all/

Jay I would advise you to stick away from other fans blogs as every single team has a bias one. Even Manchester United, they do no good but let them do it as it is natural.

Also you said Man United don't there but what about the times they have gotten dodgy calls in their favour - 2nd penalty against Chelsea, West Brom not getting an obvious one at the weekend for instance.

In fairness this has been Uniteds worse season performance wise for years, even if you win the league theres major problems with the squad.

@ Jayze.

United do get alot of things going there way i'll take you back to the other year where we were 1st yet finished 2nd a few points off you lot and we were robbed points because of the refs, the memorable one was Gerrards goal against Stoke being disallowed which would have taken us clear if it counted.

United and Fergie are up the FAs arse and its clear for everyone to see, look at the Suarez case, LFC get screwed yet you lot come out cleaner than you did before it happened. I cba to get into the Suarez debate i'm just making the point.

Then you get plenty of iffy calls going your way and i know LFC also get there fair share but United always get them when there needed which is slightly suspicious lol.

I'm not saying theres any funny business going on with the FA or United but i can see why some fans believe there is.

Arsenal have won there last 4 games after coming from behind.

Amazing form so fair play to them, i wonder where they'd be now if they kept hold of Fab and Nas in the summer

In fairness this has been Uniteds worse season performance wise for years, even if you win the league theres major problems with the squad.

@ Jayze.

United do get alot of things going there way i'll take you back to the other year where we were 1st yet finished 2nd a few points off you lot and we were robbed points because of the refs, the memorable one was Gerrards goal against Stoke being disallowed which would have taken us clear if it counted.

:huh:United and Fergie are up the FAs arse and its clear for everyone to see, look at the Suarez case, LFC get screwed yet you lot come out cleaner than you did before it happened. I cba to get into the Suarez debate i'm just making the point.

Then you get plenty of iffy calls going your way and i know LFC also get there fair share but United always get them when there needed which is slightly suspicious lol.

I'm not saying theres any funny business going on with the FA or United but i can see why some fans believe there is.

Here we go again, so you got screwed. :lol: So you got screwed because one of your players racially abused one of ours, so of course you should come out rosey and we should be the one's looking bad. Jesus christ Liverpool don't half have a victim mentality. And Fergie and United are up the FA's arses. Right ok. If we are why does Fergie get a ban and charge for PRAISING a ref?

Its somethimg we'll never see eye to eye on as fans but as friends/members least we can get on lol. Like i said i cba with the Evra debate since its been and gone now it was an example not reason for more debate.

Its somethimg we'll never see eye to eye on as fans but as friends/members least we can get on lol. Like i said i cba with the Evra debate since its been and gone now it was an example not reason for more debate.

Yes of course mate, I'm not upaty at all with you or the debate, it just makes me laugh the victim mentality that's all.

Shelvey makes me nervous with his tackling but he looks class other wise. I feel sorry for Hendo because i don't feel he was a first team signing in truth. I think he was ment to be eased into the first team but due to Gerrard and Lucas been injuried he found himself forced into the starting 11 before he was ready for the challenge but i think he's got a quality future infront of him :).