Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 FMH Save Editor v1.2.5

Dec

Right click > rename.

Note: You may have to go onto your documents, click organize > folder and search options > view > untick "hide known file types".

Everything is going fine so far until I got an error when I tried editing Portsmouth. I have edited other teams even their players and manager but I get an error everytime I try edit the club. That is it

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: InvalidArgument=Value of '255' is not valid for 'SelectedIndex'.

Parameter name: SelectedIndex

at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value)

at FMHTool.EditClubForm..ctor(Club club, Control parent)

at FMHTool.ClubInfo.button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0

why i cant download 1.2 but i can download 1.2 >.<

That doesn't make any sense?

sorry i mean i can download 1.1 but cant download 1.2

anyone can upload it to mediafire or something else? thx b4

1.1. isn't up anymore. Please click the big green "download" button. We will not upload it to any other site due to pirating issues from other files we have had.

Is the editor in active development? I'm looking for better ways to search, more details on the results screens etc eg On the player list the age and main position of the player would help with using the app for scouting

If the app isn't in active development, any tips on reading the saved game file so that I can right a utility that provides the functionality I'm after?

When I transfer players it only transfers 1 and the rest disappear and if I put it back on pc and do it again when I load it it gets stuck loading and forces close

Ok so this is till happening can you fix the error for when I try editing Portsmouth FC I try edit the club it keeps coming up with an error I have tried everything possible and have determined that the error is the download.

Also for the error of dissapearing players they do not dissapear it is easily fixed they are on your team when it comes up with an announcement of one of the players click on them demote them then promote them it works everytime.

Ok so this is till happening can you fix the error for when I try editing Portsmouth FC I try edit the club it keeps coming up with an error I have tried everything possible and have determined that the error is the download.

Also for the error of dissapearing players they do not dissapear it is easily fixed they are on your team when it comes up with an announcement of one of the players click on them demote them then promote them it works everytime.

But the news might not come up about them for years.

I am looking forward to 1.3 version!

And I am realy interested in how the editor works. So, I tried editor and one hexeditor.

I can find the atts in save file for players in hexeditor, But I am wondering how to link the atts with player names?

Errr, this question, exactly, is to Foss.

I am looking forward to 1.3 version!

And I am realy interested in how the editor works. So, I tried editor and one hexeditor.

I can find the atts in save file for players in hexeditor, But I am wondering how to link the atts with player names?

Errr, this question, exactly, is to Foss.

No more development for this... just use watever u can.

There are developments going on I assure you.

I don't know about the hexeditor as it isn't something we do, this is focused on cracking the save file and redoing codes in it not numbers, sorry.

There are developments going on I assure you.

I don't know about the hexeditor as it isn't something we do, this is focused on cracking the save file and redoing codes in it not numbers, sorry.

That's great. Hope we can use 1.3 editor ASAP.

Thanks for your efforts!

What are the sort of changes that are going to be included, also will these editors be compatible with FMH13 ? I would like to be able to change players names and create clubs if possible or change the name of teams.