Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 FMH Save Editor v1.2.5

Dec

I'm probably doing something stupid but the editor looks for .dat files such as players.dat found in the data folders but my save games are .asg and not visible to it. I tried editing the data folder but the editor shuts down. Using android FMH.

Hi Dec, thanks and understood. When threads get monstrous its hard to drill to the detail you want. Can we summarise known issues as an article?

I tried everything including running as administrator but after selecting .asg from the dropdown on load nothing is visible in the save folder.

You need to rename the asg to a dat then when you've finished change it back.

I will look at updating the OP with known issues but I think priority is fixing them.

For some reason If I use the Save Editor to edit a data, clubs' names turn all weird, For example Malaga turned to M?lga

I know its because of the accents or special letters, but is there anyway to fix this?

Hi Dec, i searched through the forum but i cannot find an answer: does the save editor 1.2 work with FMH 2012 v3.5? A couple of days ago i update my fmh and yesterday i tried to edit some datas but the editor couldn't change the attributes of players (but I still be able to change things such PA or birthday).

Thanks

<_< I just tried to apply the same changes to the same save file but with a different computer... but i still cannot change player's attributes... :angry:

Hi,

after some attempts I noticed that editing didn't works (for me, at least) just with players without a team, as long as i bought one i become able to edit he's attributes.

this is awesome! just got one question though, what do the values mean?

are they higher limit or the current value?

btw, thank you for sharing! kudos to you guys!

why wont it let me download it ?

it just gives me a error and it says im not logged in so i cant download in please help?

the android fix is when you put the file back on your tablet or phone via airdroid, when in airdroid rename the file and take the .dat off the end then it will change back to .asg :)