Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 Borja González Tomás Goes on a Journey - 1000 Challenge Complete

Ashez

12497.jpg

As many of you guys know Borja is one of my favorite gems this year so to celebrate this i have decided to play out his whole career and see where things will take him as a player and me as a manager. For more information on this player please check out his Iscout found

here or his wiki page found here.

As my guide shows Borja can be picked up for a small fee of around £100k with this in mind i picked a team to start our Career with and i settled for Celtic from Scotland.

180px-Celtic_FC.svg.png

Once i had joined Celtic my first mission was to sign Borja and thankfully we had a £100k offer accepted and he signed the contract within days, now the career can finally begin:

Season One - Season Review:

DSC_1667.jpg

Europa League:

DSC_1663.jpg

C.I.S Cup:

DSC_1664.jpg

Scottish Cup:

DSC_1662.jpg

It was a generally good season and i'm happy with the out come although things could have been better and i was disapointed about the Europa League final results but i'm sure we'll get another chance to lift the trophy

:)

How Myself and Borja got on:

DSC_1665.jpg

DSC_1666.jpg

I was extremely happy with my first season at the club where we produced some great football and made some great days out for the fans, my current finacial record is impressive while my near enough 80% win rate is awsome.

Borja also had an impressive first season in the Scottish league scoring an incredible 52 goals in 63 games, people have already started questioning his ability though saying the Scottish league isn't that competitive, when i get asked this question i turn there attension to his European record of scoring 17 goals in 17 games where one of these goals was agaisnt Barcelona in a cup final. Borja's future looks bright!

Cheers for reading :)

You could turn this into a challenge, just select a different player

Good job on your first season and good luck for the rest KIU

following :D

Cheers lads

In truth this is a half arsed 1000 challenge but i got screwed over by the Spain job so i've put that idea to one side lol, i'm currently in the 24/25 season.

The Spain job has came up only four times and the first two were in the first few seasons so i didn't mind being over looked but i have been robbed twice later on in the save even though i'm Spanish :@

You could turn this into a challenge, just select a different player

Good job on your first season and good luck for the rest KIU

following :D

An idea strongly copied from my Tomi Morgan challenge ;)

49 is still an old age among footballers

I've never seen a player last till his 40s unless he started the game at that age

I've had Rogerio Ceni till he was 42, he may start at 38 but its still 4 more seasons.

12497.jpg180px-Celtic_FC.svg.png

Season 2:

After last season i was aiming to push on with Celtic while also see some improvement in Borja, lets see how the season panned out.

Season Review:

DSC_1675.jpg

Champions League:

DSC_1671.jpg

Scottish Cup:

DSC_1672.jpg

CIS Cup:

DSC_1673.jpg

I think we had a great season there winning the domestic treble but once again we came undone in an European final, not to worry though we'll get there some day, i can feel it!

How Myself and Borja got on:

DSC_1674.jpg

Once again i'm extremely impressed and i think my record speaks for itself, i'm near enough on an 80% win statistic which is fantastic and i hope to maintain this stat for the rest of my career.

DSC_1670.jpg

Borja didn't score as many this season but that is down to me, i wasn't happy with the amount of goals the rest of the team were scoring so for the next few seasons i'm messing around with new ideas untill i settle on my wide 4-3-2-1, i'll let you know when the switch has takes place.

12497.jpg

Played:103

Scored: 92

Cheers for reading and please leave a comment

I wouldn't mind :), but what i'm doing is a mixture of current challenges like Rayjays 2, 1000 goal, gaining a son etc so i'm unsure if its worth making as a new challenge but go for it if you like :)

But then we'd have a love-love relationship which is kinda gay :P i'm currently happy with our love-hate relationship haha.

I'm extremely glad your enjoying it becauase there is another 14 or so seasons to come :)

12497.jpg180px-Celtic_FC.svg.png

Season 3:

Season Review:

Wow what a season, once again we managed to win 3 out of 4 trophies but this time we won the Champions League after a famous victory vs Barcelona! Revenage was ours after our heavy defeat a few years back, aswell as this epic achievement we also managed to dominate the league (as always

:P, its Scotland ffs :P) and collect another trophy being the C.I.S Cup.

Champions League - Group Of Death!

DSC_1664.jpg

Winning the Champions League was some achievement but look at our journey there! When i first saw we were drawed into this group i wrote us off immediately but somehow we ploughed through it without loosing a game!

Champions League Final:

DSC_1662.jpg

CIS Cup Final:

DSC_1663.jpg

How Myself And Borja Performed:

DSC_1665.jpg

In truth there isn't much i can say about this because its simply epic

:P.

DSC_1666.jpg

Borja once again didn't live upto his goal scoring heroics which he showed in his first season in Scottish football but once again this is mainly my own fault due to constant tactic changing, although his average rating is improving which is a great sign for the future!

12497.jpg

Played: 175

Scored: 128

Cheers for reading and please let me now your views :)

Borja is currently 35 so i think he'll retire any day now but i want to carry on the save attempting the 1000 challenge again so who should i use?

These two are about to retire, let me know which one to sign:

Romelu Lukaku

Or

Alexandre Pato

I think Pato has my vote due to i'd rather use the real Lukaku for the challenge

Pato has my vote ;)

Cool :). Just waiting for them to appear, i think Neymar might have already but if it is him he's returned as a 26 year old so hopefully it isn't him lol.

I'd love to have Ronaldo, Neymar and Messi in the same team lol

So its currently 2 votes to Pato, if i can i'll sign them all and post screen shots so you can decided :)

SIGN THEM ALL!!!!!!!

I could do easierly i have like £200m lol, anyway Neymar ended up being that old bloke so i've ignored him and signed Lukaku and Pato, Lukaku has already signed for £3.5m while Pato joins in January for £600k.

Now you decide which one i use...Please :).

DSC_1675.jpg

Another question is how often do you want updates? I'm currently in my 19th season and i've only posted my first 3 seasons as yet so i was thinking around 2 seasons aday maybe?

Cheers for following and please leave a comment