Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 The FMH2011 office

Dec

I'm tempted to do that, I don't play him and he's being mardy about not playing so to save hassle and since my board are telling me the only downside I have is the negative atmosphere I might just release him.

It says he agreed terms with me but says on his profile that he's going to Bayern, its confused me and I reckon its Javier Zanetti's regen so I hope I do get him :blink:

IMG00045-20111008-1547.jpg

IMG00046-20111008-1548.jpg

The Mexico Vs Brazil game has had a fairly decent career so far ;)

IMG00042-20110917-2329.jpg

It says he agreed terms with me but says on his profile that he's going to Bayern, its confused me and I reckon its Javier Zanetti's regen so I hope I do get him :blink:

IMG00045-20111008-1547.jpg

IMG00046-20111008-1548.jpg

The Mexico Vs Brazil game has had a fairly decent career so far ;)

IMG00042-20110917-2329.jpg

Oh my gosh I love Zanetti's regen! He always gets massive ratings at the end of each season and in my old Tottenham save he came back as a regen called Albert Lopez and he won WPOTY twice in a row!

But it says he chose me on my news feed, but on his profile it says he chose Bayern :blink:

I reckon he's chose Bayern though, foolish choice turning down the reigning European Champions ;) :lol:

Thanks Ollie :P.

And it was quite late, about the 25th.

I think I was 24th :)

Just got my son in my Cheltenham career :cool:

I'm around...18?... seasons into my MK Dons game and I still don't have one :lol:

His stats look decent but haven't started the new season yet.

He's a Striker.

Lucky, in 2010 when I was playing 4-1-2-1-2 I got a winger <_< And he wasn't bad

IMG00048-20111014-0050.jpg

What the... :blink:

Not long ago his stars was full and was the best midfielder I had now in the space of a few week or so he's now one of the worst? Either my coach has lost it or some crazy stuff is going on right here :(

Edit: Gone on a couple of weeks, he was on the bench for the first game of the season but then played the second as Machado got sent off in the first, then played for Belgium and now seems to be back to normal, what the hells going on? :lol: